• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Lisbeth] Your own personal crafter!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Neverdyne, Feb 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Miku_

Miku_ New Member

Most likely this is due to 'RB Update' this morning. - Agil has not been updated yet, and Rebornbuddy is now supporting the correct ID's for Neck & Earrings. I assume that is the problem.

- Solution: Wait for an update of Agil. - In the mean time you can edit your Agil settings to "Auto-equip: false" and this won't happen again.

2. Ksexasiaris

Ksexasiaris Member

I have created a Macro for 40 durability recipes. How can I set the bot to create items with this macro? I named the macro 40 durability 331 CP

[​IMG]

Then in the orders I use:

[​IMG]

But it does not work. I don't know if this is the method, but I have not found any guide in first page how to use it :) So my tries didn't work. I also tried to use

[​IMG]

but no success either...

Last edited: Mar 19, 2015
    3. Djekkie

Djekkie New Member

Have you set UseMacros: True in the Settings file?

4. Neverdyne

Neverdyne Community Developer

Dont specify the strategy in the order, just remove that field entirely

5. Ksexasiaris

Ksexasiaris Member

Thanks :) Now one more question. In the macro file on the top, I can set all the recipes I want and then the bot will use the macro for these recipes?For example

-Woolen Yarn
      -Undyed Woolen
      -Silver ingot
      -e.t.c.

Then I enable the usemacro on settings, and everytime I want to craft something of the above, I will just set the recipe, amount and remove the strategy.. correct? :) I can then make multiply macros for the recipes I want, and each time I set the orders the bot will use the correct macro?

6. Neverdyne

Neverdyne Community Developer

Yeah, that is how it works

7. Eklipse

Eklipse New Member

Is there anyway in the new version that we can have a Macro : section like we do strategy in case we want to specify which macro to use. The reason is sometimes i want to HQ token items for other crafts, sometimes i just want to NQ inegnuity II > rapid synth them real quick for GC turn in's for say militia wheels since they quality or HQ doesnt matter.

8. ToastySweetFluff

ToastySweetFluff New Member

I've been running into an issue lately. I'm not sure if this is due to the update or "Starry Night Miter" in particular but when I use "Starry Night" it just completes the craft instead of HQ. Since it's just doing one more careful synthesis then it should to start off I thought it might be calculating my stats wrong and put them into settings (even though it wasn't a problem before) but it still pans out the same. I tried Black Lotus and it seems to work fine. Although when I attempted to craft "Camlet" the Weaver turn in for Lucis Lisbeth said she didn't know that recipe. "Hasty and Kinky" does nothing for me, starts up and then my character just sits there and I have to complete the craft manually. I did run into the "can't equip item in that slot" a few times but I haven't recently and I understand that's an issue with Agil. Just to be sure I've tried with Agil False and True in this particular instance.
      Thanks! it's a great bot! It was working smoothly until recently so maybe it is just the update..

Last edited: Mar 19, 2015
    9. Vanni127

Vanni127 Member

Yeah I've run into this same issue. I've simply disabled Agil manually to stop the spamming of you cannot equip to that slot. Even after getting the svn update it does this. So I dunno if you're still patching things out or not Neverdyne. :)

10. Ksexasiaris

Ksexasiaris Member

For everyone interested I have made 2 macros :) 1 for 40 Durability items and 1 for 80 dur. This is for normal recipes 1-47 level.. This is an easy and fast way to mass HQ lower level items for sale :) Firstly check if you have all the spells needed. I also added some recipes that are used in Levequest guides to level crafting

[​IMG][​IMG]

Both require 331CP which is very easy to get with the first ilvl 55 crafting gear. Don't be confused by the name of the macro with 80 Durability..it works on 70 durability items also cause it uses 4 synthesis in the end (1-2 are needed only, but added more just in case)

Download Macros

(I uploaded them on my easybytez account since the site does not let me to attach *.yalm files)

Last edited: Mar 20, 2015
      BigBudda87 likes this.
    11. tiesto1337

tiesto1337 New Member

Can you use this to AFK 1-50 or do you have to keep switching to harder recipes as you progress?

12. MatthiasF

MatthiasF New Member

I'm getting the strangest syntaxis error while crafting multiple items:

Code:
      [18:29:31.976 D] Current Locale Eng
      [18:48:05.170 N] [Lisbeth] Loaded 3136 recipes.
      [18:48:05.185 N] [Lisbeth] Loaded 0 macros.
      [18:48:05.205 N] [Lisbeth] Craftsmanship: 0 | Control: 0
      [18:48:05.216 N] [Lisbeth] Failed to load data from BotBases\Lisbeth\Data\Orders.yaml.
      [18:48:05.217 N] [Lisbeth] YamlDotNet.Core.SyntaxErrorException: (Line: 17, Col: 11, Idx: 324) - (Line: 18, Col: 3, Idx: 329): While scanning a plain scalar, find a tab character that violate intendation.
         at YamlDotNet.Core.Scanner.ScanPlainScalar() in c:\Users\DESKTOP\Desktop\rebornbuddy\BotBases\Lisbeth\YamlDotNet\Core\Scanner.cs:line 1928
         at YamlDotNet.Core.Scanner.FetchPlainScalar() in c:\Users\DESKTOP\Desktop\rebornbuddy\BotBases\Lisbeth\YamlDotNet\Core\Scanner.cs:line 1812
         at YamlDotNet.Core.Scanner.FetchNextToken() in c:\Users\DESKTOP\Desktop\rebornbuddy\BotBases\Lisbeth\YamlDotNet\Core\Scanner.cs:line 479
         at YamlDotNet.Core.Scanner.FetchMoreTokens() in c:\Users\DESKTOP\Desktop\rebornbuddy\BotBases\Lisbeth\YamlDotNet\Core\Scanner.cs:line 212
         at YamlDotNet.Core.Scanner.InternalMoveNext() in c:\Users\DESKTOP\Desktop\rebornbuddy\BotBases\Lisbeth\YamlDotNet\Core\Scanner.cs:line 126
         at YamlDotNet.Core.Parser.GetCurrentToken() in c:\Users\DESKTOP\Desktop\rebornbuddy\BotBases\Lisbeth\YamlDotNet\Core\Parser.cs:line 51
         at YamlDotNet.Core.Parser.ParseBlockMappingValue() in c:\Users\DESKTOP\Desktop\rebornbuddy\BotBases\Lisbeth\YamlDotNet\Core\Parser.cs:line 731
         at YamlDotNet.Core.Parser.StateMachine() in c:\Users\DESKTOP\Desktop\rebornbuddy\BotBases\Lisbeth\YamlDotNet\Core\Parser.cs:line 165
         at YamlDotNet.Core.Parser.MoveNext() in c:\Users\DESKTOP\Desktop\rebornbuddy\BotBases\Lisbeth\YamlDotNet\Core\Parser.cs:line 114
         at YamlDotNet.Core.EventReader.MoveNext() in c:\Users\DESKTOP\Desktop\rebornbuddy\BotBases\Lisbeth\YamlDotNet\Core\EventReader.cs:line 144
         at YamlDotNet.Core.EventReader.Allow[T]() in c:\Users\DESKTOP\Desktop\rebornbuddy\BotBases\Lisbeth\YamlDotNet\Core\EventReader.cs:line 110
         at YamlDotNet.Core.EventReader.Expect[T]() in c:\Users\DESKTOP\Desktop\rebornbuddy\BotBases\Lisbeth\YamlDotNet\Core\EventReader.cs:line 66
         at YamlDotNet.Serialization.NodeDeserializers.ObjectNodeDeserializer.YamlDotNet.Serialization.INodeDeserializer.Deserialize(EventReader reader, Type expectedType, Func`3 nestedObjectDeserializer, Object& value) in c:\Users\DESKTOP\Desktop\rebornbuddy\BotBases\Lisbeth\YamlDotNet\Serialization\NodeDeserializers\ObjectNodeDeserializer.cs:line 57
         at YamlDotNet.Serialization.ValueDeserializers.NodeValueDeserializer.DeserializeValue(EventReader reader, Type expectedType, SerializerState state, IValueDeserializer nestedObjectDeserializer) in c:\Users\DESKTOP\Desktop\rebornbuddy\BotBases\Lisbeth\YamlDotNet\Serialization\ValueDeserializers\NodeValueDeserializer.cs:line 71
         at YamlDotNet.Serialization.ValueDeserializers.AliasValueDeserializer.DeserializeValue(EventReader reader, Type expectedType, SerializerState state, IValueDeserializer nestedObjectDeserializer) in c:\Users\DESKTOP\Desktop\rebornbuddy\BotBases\Lisbeth\YamlDotNet\Serialization\ValueDeserializers\AliasValueDeserializer.cs:line 134
         at YamlDotNet.Serialization.ValueDeserializers.NodeValueDeserializer.<>c__DisplayClass2.<DeserializeValue>b__0(EventReader r, Type t) in c:\Users\DESKTOP\Desktop\rebornbuddy\BotBases\Lisbeth\YamlDotNet\Serialization\ValueDeserializers\NodeValueDeserializer.cs:line 63
         at YamlDotNet.Serialization.NodeDeserializers.GenericCollectionNodeDeserializer.DeserializeHelper[TItem](EventReader reader, Type expectedType, Func`3 nestedObjectDeserializer, ICollection`1 result) in c:\Users\DESKTOP\Desktop\rebornbuddy\BotBases\Lisbeth\YamlDotNet\Serialization\NodeDeserializers\GenericCollectionNodeDeserializer.cs:line 65
         at YamlDotNet.Serialization.Utilities.GenericStaticMethod.Invoke(Type[] genericArguments, Object[] arguments) in c:\Users\DESKTOP\Desktop\rebornbuddy\BotBases\Lisbeth\YamlDotNet\Serialization\Utilities\ReflectionUtility.cs:line 98
         at YamlDotNet.Serialization.NodeDeserializers.GenericCollectionNodeDeserializer.YamlDotNet.Serialization.INodeDeserializer.Deserialize(EventReader reader, Type expectedType, Func`3 nestedObjectDeserializer, Object& value) in c:\Users\DESKTOP\Desktop\rebornbuddy\BotBases\Lisbeth\YamlDotNet\Serialization\NodeDeserializers\GenericCollectionNodeDeserializer.cs:line 49
         at YamlDotNet.Serialization.ValueDeserializers.NodeValueDeserializer.DeserializeValue(EventReader reader, Type expectedType, SerializerState state, IValueDeserializer nestedObjectDeserializer) in c:\Users\DESKTOP\Desktop\rebornbuddy\BotBases\Lisbeth\YamlDotNet\Serialization\ValueDeserializers\NodeValueDeserializer.cs:line 71
         at YamlDotNet.Serialization.ValueDeserializers.AliasValueDeserializer.DeserializeValue(EventReader reader, Type expectedType, SerializerState state, IValueDeserializer nestedObjectDeserializer) in c:\Users\DESKTOP\Desktop\rebornbuddy\BotBases\Lisbeth\YamlDotNet\Serialization\ValueDeserializers\AliasValueDeserializer.cs:line 134
         at YamlDotNet.Serialization.Deserializer.Deserialize(EventReader reader, Type type) in c:\Users\DESKTOP\Desktop\rebornbuddy\BotBases\Lisbeth\YamlDotNet\Serialization\Deserializer.cs:line 191
         at YamlDotNet.Serialization.Deserializer.Deserialize(TextReader input, Type type) in c:\Users\DESKTOP\Desktop\rebornbuddy\BotBases\Lisbeth\YamlDotNet\Serialization\Deserializer.cs:line 151
         at YamlDotNet.Serialization.Deserializer.Deserialize[T](TextReader input) in c:\Users\DESKTOP\Desktop\rebornbuddy\BotBases\Lisbeth\YamlDotNet\Serialization\Deserializer.cs:line 141
         at Lisbeth.DataLoader.YamlLoad[T](String path) in c:\Users\DESKTOP\Desktop\rebornbuddy\BotBases\Lisbeth\Serialization\DataLoader.cs:line 53
      [18:48:05.227 N] [Lisbeth] ROOT
      [18:48:05.228 N] [Lisbeth] As you wish, master!
      [18:48:05.641 N] Connection to 192.99.148.87:31214 established.
      [18:48:05.650 N] [Lisbeth] Agil, get your ass over here and help me.
      [18:48:05.651 N] [Agil] Fine! But you'll have to give me a cut.
      [18:48:05.701 N] [Agil] Loaded settings.
      [18:48:05.732 N] [Agil] Loaded data for 51 menders.
      [18:48:05.760 N] [Agil] Loaded stat weights for 30 classes.
      [18:48:06.314 N] [Lisbeth] Finished all your orders. Now, where's my money!?
      [18:48:06.314 N] Stopping the bot.
      [18:48:06.314 D] CurrentBot.Stop()
      [18:48:06.318 N] Connection closed! 192.99.148.87:31214
      [18:48:06.328 D] TreeHooks.Instance.ClearAll()
      [18:48:06.328 N] Clearing all hooks.
      [18:48:06.328 D] Navigator.Clear()
      [18:48:06.329 V] [Poi.Clear] Reason: Bot stopped
      [18:48:06.329 D] OnStop event
      [18:48:06.329 D] OnStop Event Invoking
      [18:48:06.330 N] Bot Thread Ended. Was this requested?
      Also when i'm crafting cooking items, if the recipe needs 4+ items, it gives an error that there are to many crafting items and he doesn't craft the item.

13. kagepande

kagepande Community Developer

Code:
      YamlDotNet.Core.SyntaxErrorException: (Line: 17, Col: 11, Idx: 324) - (Line: 18, Col: 3, Idx: 329): While scanning a plain scalar, find a tab character that violate intendation.

Post your Orders.yaml it seems that your having a indentation error in it, which is very common with yaml files.

14. MatthiasF

MatthiasF New Member

i triple checked it, don't think there is an error with that:

Code:
      - Name: Linen Wedge Cap of Gathering
        Amount: 1

- Name: Linen Coatee of Gathering

- Name: Linen Sarouel of Gathering

- Name: Fingerless Boarskin Gloves of Gathering

- Name: Boarskin Crakows of Gathering

- Name: Boarskin Shepherd's Belt

15. kagepande

Have you tried deleting the entire Lisbeth folder and re-fetching a fresh copy from the SVN?

16. MatthiasF

MatthiasF New Member

yes, same result

17. Sodimm

Sodimm Member

Open the Orders.yaml file in Notepad++, click view and select show whitespace and tabs. Check if the file has any spaces or tabs where there shouldn't be. Especially at the end of the order, as the error shows Line 18, whereas the order is only 17 lines long.

18. Blitzx303

Blitzx303 Member

SO I've been leveling with this. Awesome work I love it.

Though a couple of questions, I feel after going up levels I feel it doesn't know my stats so it starts doing crafting wrong, or even sometimes switching between different level crafters it does some of the crafts wrong.

Is this normal? Have to reset the bot and all is well.

19. Shambo

Shambo New Member

Is it possible to edit the 80DUR rotation to alter the amount of CP at which it uses Comfort Zone? There's an issue in which it uses Comfort Zone at around 170-180 CP with DUR at 30/40 and because it's used Comfort Zone, it doesn't meet the threshold for reapplying MM2 so starts the finishing moves with 8 or 9 steps of a totally wasted CZ to go and when this happens I'm usually sat on only 6 or 7 stacks so the synth fails to HQ. Perhaps change the threshold so that it only uses CZ when using CZ leaves enough CP to meet the MM2 threshold. I think this would make the rotation far more reliable than it is now.

EDIT - Or maybe it should be the amount of DUR at which it uses CZ?

EDIT2 - A much rarer bug, but every so often when it uses Innovation at the end it doesn't have enough CP to do Byregots so ends up hitting an Hasty Touch for some reason.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2015
    20. kagepande

Please read through the thread, Neverdyne is currently re-working on how Lisbeth works and due to this is not fixing any current bugs found with how she works. Your more then free to edit the rotation(more like logic) but they are done in C so unless you actually know how to program your not going to be changing it.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.