• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Lisbeth] Your own personal crafter!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Neverdyne, Feb 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Neverdyne

Neverdyne Community Developer

Not going to bother fixing this version of Lisbeth guys, I'm sorry. The new version is taking all my time, thankfully it's base functionality is almost complete. I'm going to make a video showing what's new with Lisbeth 2.0 soon. Right now I'm still fine tuning the gathering portion of it, and still testing crafting with high end recipes to make sure the logic is sound. Lisbeth 2.0 is much much bigger than 1.0 in every respect. It feels good asking it to make all gathering equipment 1-50 for an alt, and not asking for ingredients since it goes out and buys / gathers / grinds them lol.

2. Dgame

Dgame Member

The way you make it sound is like its GatherAssist and Lisbeth all in one. Or it just gathers mats for making crafting gear?

3. Neverdyne

As you said, it's basically Lisbeth + GatherAssist + Merchant Buyer + Mob Grinding. See, here's the end game: you tell her what you want to make, say one Toadskin Jacket or one of everything in the weaver's log, and as long as you have the appropriate gear sets on the settings file (this time with Miner, Botanist, etc) it'll make it without needing you to do anything. It'll go out there and kill toads until it has enough skins, it'll go out there and mine the alumen, it'll go to vendors and buy the low level stuff, and then craft it. The idea is that you don't have to worry about the "how" to get something, you just ask it and you get it. You can now give not only Craft Orders, but Gather Orders, Buy Orders, and Grind Orders. You just specify:

- Name
      - Amount

And it'll get it for you (again, as long as you have the correct gear sets). If it were to be more simple than this, Apple would sue me. This might start to sound like OrderBot, but my intention is not to make it an OrderBot. It is focused on economic production only. The simplicity of use comes with its limitations: it won't do questing ever, it won't have conditionals, it won't level you up, it won't do your laundry, clean your dishes, nor buy the mother's day flowers you forgot. That's why it's taking me a while to get it out, right now it buys from vendors, gathers, and crafts; I'm missing the grinding. And of course, the crafting logic is completely different, using deterministic tree searches instead of behavior trees.

Last edited: May 12, 2015
    4. fats

fats New Member

This plugin is amazing and is the only reason I even try to craft. We appreciate all the effort Neverdyne

5. Dgame

Dgame Member

Wow, amazing Neverdyne. It seems so feature rich I feel guilty for asking this question. With gathering will that include unspoiled nodes to gather at while gathering other items? I'm only asking, in no way am I implying you aren't already creating an excellent plugin.

6. lotrodude

lotrodude Member

I understand that there will be some changes to crafting in the upcoming expansion. Is Lisbeth 2.0 being written in anticipation of those changes?

7. Neverdyne

- Yes, unspoiled nodes will eventually be included. Lisbeth is still on what I would call an alpha since there's a bunch of features I'm working on. My aim is to make it a complete "economic production" bot base.

- We don't know what the changes actually are, like what new crafting skills are out there. But the crafting algorithm is general, meaning it doesn't care much about specific skills, it searches for ideal solutions based on simulations, so it's fairly easy to expand with whatever comes in the expansion.

Here's a short video demonstrating the new version. There's still a lot of work to do that I have planned, things like:

- Optimizing routes to make it run less.
      - Gathering "routine" to use skills and increase yields.
      - Grinding orders.
      - Unspoiled nodes.

[video=youtube;JfIPhSMUvZs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfIPhSMUvZs[/video]

Last edited: May 13, 2015
    8. Ulfgi

Ulfgi Member

Donatet :)

9. Djdave

Djdave New Member

Looks amazing. Couple of ideas, is it going to be possible to add a crafting location as after gathering some places could be dangerous? Also when your looking at unspoiled would it be possible to say gather 50, if it only gather 10 at a time it could carry on with the rest of the orders.xml and then go back when the time is relevant?

I had no idea you was adding so many features really is amazing.

10. Dgame

Dgame Member

Simply amazing. Please keep up the great work. I assume with what seems to be your goal with this that when fishing is one day fully supported, this too will be part of the package?

11. nickifoxx

nickifoxx New Member

I understand that the main goal is to implement all these things in the future, and I love the work, but what about supporting it now? I lost my go-to, afk crafting bot. Is this patch going to be supported?

12. Azoth

Azoth Member

Any work he does on 1.0 is going to delay the release of 2.0. From what I understand, adapting around the changes in the recent bot update is more than a little bit of work. Although, I thought the update was reverted or something so that plugins should work again?

13. dark wolf

dark wolf New Member

i will have a look at the problem. And if its not too huge a issue I might fix it. Of course only with permission of the owner.

14. The Red Terror

The Red Terror Member

Just want to say thank you for giving us such a great product. Please keep up the work.

15. MagistratMay

MagistratMay New Member

Hello,

I wanted to know if we will get a fix for this, because since the last update of Rebornbuddy, Lisbeth is crashing the bot. Does someone know something???

16. Neverdyne

As I said a few posts ago, version 2.0 is close so I'll probably not update version 1.0 anymore. Please be a little bit patient, there's always OrderBot profiles to craft if you really need it.

17. flamepyro

flamepyro New Member

Hey Neverdyne, Any way to do some testing on the new version? Im interested in it and would love to try and alpha version

Edit: I found the Test Version, is there an updated one?

Last edited: May 14, 2015
    18. MagistratMay

MagistratMay New Member

Okey I will wait and collect the needed Items for the time cant wait for 2.0 hahahaha.

You are the best

19. The Red Terror

The Red Terror Member

Still working for me with newest RB. You need to completely remove some of the old plugins as they seem to have a conflict with RB on start-up. Look forward to the 2.0 update.

20. PureFresh

PureFresh Member

is Lisbeth still working for you ...

as of today 05.14.2015 update>
      it is crashing the whole bot
      when i tell her to do something....

i am attaching
      my log

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.