• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • LoN Crusader Sync CoE Bombardment not cast

Discussion in 'Trinity' started by ichark, Feb 26, 2016.

1. ichark

ichark New Member

I'm botting with my LoN crus and its really great, the only problem is that the bot misses the window to cast bombardment in sync with convention of the elements (phys).
      I have 64,5% CDR
      Used to have 61,3% CDR and there the bot would almost always miss.
      Now with my 64,5 it works a bit better, but still i could gain a lot of time in GR if the bot would never miss a rotation. I'm using trinity settings found on the forum and also tried messing around with it but with no success.
      Imo, if it was possible for the bot to cast bombardment everytime the phys elements is up, whether or not enough monsters are close, that would be much better still. Right now i get stuck on few monsters and the bot just wont cast bombardment
      Help pls!

EDIT: Forgot to mention that sometimes the bot uses steed charge right before the timing of casting bombardment, and doesnt interupt the steed charge to cast bombarbdment, therefore missing the window of opportunity.

2. plsfixbugs

plsfixbugs Member

If you checked wait for convention of elements then forget about LoN crusader.

3. ichark

ichark New Member

Yes it is checked, otherwise the bot just cast it whenever its up and misses the physical element most of the time
      I dont understand your point?

4. plsfixbugs

plsfixbugs Member

My point is if you using latest version of trinity and have equipped/cubed Bombardment, BeltOfTheTrove, TheMortalDrama and have no Punish in skills bar then only god can help u and i wont rely on him, so better play other char.

5. Akuma

Akuma Member

This is a retarded comment.

To OP: latest changes are being done, check tihs post: https://www.thebuddyforum.com/demon...ed-crusader-support-read-crusader-stupid.html
      Or any in the guides section.

6. ichark

ichark New Member

i feel dumb now for not finding this post on my own, thanks for the help !