• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] Loremaster - Kalimdor

Discussion in 'Neutral' started by thebrodieman, May 26, 2015.

1. thebrodieman

thebrodieman Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

TheBrodieMan Productions Loremaster Project

TheBrodieMan Productions presents: The Animus, Loremaster Achievement Completion Profiles.
      Concept based on Animus "quotes" and ideas from popular series Assassin's Creed, this achievement selector will allow you to "relive" the storyline of earlier quests that you may have skipped, or lines you didn't do on other continents or areas. Please note that this project is IN PROGRESS and profiles are being released in tandem with my Leveling Profile collection, and as they are completed and tested, will end up here.

Please enjoy, KCCO, and may the RNGs be with you!

PLEASE NOTE: If you currently own the Classic Expansion Module, these profiles are INCLUDED in said package, and do NOT need to be purchased again.

PLEASE ALSO NOTE! THESE ARE NOT LEVELING PROFILES! YOU MUST BE LEVEL 60 MINIMUM TO USE THESE!

Please Note that running any and all of these profiles will CLEAR YOUR QUEST LOG! If you have any long-term quests you are running that would lose long-term progress by abandoning, then DO NOT run these profiles until complete or you are willing to abandon them!

CREDITS
      Ubisoft Montreal and their ever evolving concept of The Animus in their game collection of Assassin's Creed as the creative concept for my profile selector.

Loremaster Alliance (Kalimdor)
      100%
      ||----|----|----|----|----|----|----|----|----|----||
      Loremaster Horde (Kalimdor)
      100%
      ||----|----|----|----|----|----|----|----|----|----||

You can pick up this profile pack here!

Last edited: Sep 7, 2015
    2. thebrodieman

Refund reason: can't find subprofile when select any profile from this purchase.

these aren't leveling profiles. You must be level 60 to use them, minimum.

3. Yohaiw

Yohaiw Member

Hey there, ive bought and paid for your brodieman premium thing, why these arent included when i press on your big plugin on the option of loremaster it says COMING SOON

if its here why isnt it there?

4. thebrodieman

Loremaster profiles were never included in the premium version of my compendium plugin. They were standalone. The addition to the plugin now is because all systems are modular, and it is a loader section only. The loaders for EK and Kalimdor I believed were in already, but I'll double check tonight. If not they are in the next patch. If you own the Loremaster profiles you can manually load them from "Load Profile" in HB.

Without a log, I don't know which version u are currently running though.

5. Maxamar

Maxamar New Member

so i piad for it and selected it on hb went to where i want to start and all it keeps saying is Starting the bot!
      Currently Using BotBase : Questing
      Current zone is Winterspring (http://wowhead.com/zone=618) thats it

6. thebrodieman

Need to see your log file to know what it's actually doing please submit a full log file.

7. Maxamar

Maxamar New Member

done

Attached Files:

8. thebrodieman

Issue is a bad QB
      First step: disable and stop streaming on The Animus plugin. No longer necessary.
      Second: fresh install of HB
      Last: restart and try again. If still giving an issue please submit a new log after these steps.

9. Maxamar

Maxamar New Member

still not working. i do get this error on hb [Compiler Error]: d:\Documents\Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\SpecificQuests\Kalimdor\Stonetalon Mountains\26028-MrDsWildRide.cs(19,18) : error CS0101: The namespace 'Honorbuddy.Quest_Behaviors.SpecificQuests.MrDsWildRide' already contains a definition for 'MrDsWildRide'

Attached Files:

10. thebrodieman

Run from a fresh instal of HB. The QB that was causing the issue is still installed.

11. Maxamar

Maxamar New Member

that was a fresh install

12. thebrodieman

Something other than my plugin is installing bad qbs then. Go to the path listed in the error message and delete that file. Then reload HB. If that error pops up again, then something is reinstalling it outside of my works. The file is a duplicate as HB now comes with their own version of the file.

13. Maxamar

Maxamar New Member

checked to see if there where any files left ver from the old hb deleted some think i am making progress will get back to you

14. Maxamar

Maxamar New Member

got it working not sure what was bring the files but after deleting some files manually and restarting hb seemed to solve the problem thanks for you fast replys

15. thebrodieman

No problem.
      Just as a heads up: I have quite a few bug fixes in the queue for this profile pack. 1 of which addresses that QB in terms of loading. It "should" work as is right now, but if you run into any problems, I may have already addressed it and is just waiting on submission.

16. Maxamar

Maxamar New Member

ok. yeah hvaing one already toon flys around the area i am meant to kill mobs in and in stead of killing them just flys around them. is there any options or plugins that make sme more hostily to low levels or forces mt toon to stay on the ground. hb has an option to stay on gound mount while farming but never seems to work

17. thebrodieman

This is an issue that myself and the HB Core team have been trying to accurately recreate and diagnose. The issue is that the bot is not generating a target list while flying. Yet when tested, it works fine. Then at free random, it decides not to, can be recreated perfectly everytime...until someone that needs to see it looks. For now: dismount. So long as the bot can see mobs, it usually will not fly around to them. Yes, I am WELL aware this is annoying. You have no idea how much more so to me (this bug wasn't there when I made these profiles, nor when I did recent testing). Also: you can try disabling my plugin (just uncheck it in the HB plugin settings) this MAY OR MAY NOT have some effect on it, as I think there may be some filter editing occurring in the background, and flying may get hit by it.

As for the "Farm using ground mounts" option for questing: leave that alone. Leave it off. It doesn't correspond to this really, as the profile will still instruct flight regardless of this option.

If you can: submit the log file for that issue. The more data we have on that the better.

18. Maxamar

Maxamar New Member

sure no problem i'll let it run a while and then post the log

19. Jokar

Jokar Member

hows it looking bout the other loremaster packs ?

20. thebrodieman

Looking like they are still under construction.
      I can say this: Outlands testing will begin this week, Draenor Horde is 90% done, Draenor Alliance is 50% done, Northrend is starting construction.
      Can't give ya much more than that. Got a lot going on with 6.2.2 coming out this week.