Demonbuddy for Season 16 released, updates.buddyauth.com !
  • Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Demonbuddy

Lots of issues with new build.

Discussion in 'Demonbuddy Support' started by buddygl, Feb 9, 2019.

1. buddygl

buddygl New Member

I was scolded at in discord because I said that the old build was more stable than this new build. I was warned to post logs or face some sort of action... You really can't believe that I'm spewing hatred when there are dozens of players complaining on here and on discord because the old build was very buggy and this new build is even worse.

In any case, here are my logs and list of issues that I ran into during just one GR80. Prior to this new build I had very little issues. I was botting GR85 in about 5 minutes or less, same build, likely worse gear than what I have now.

1. Bot is running past some obvious elite packs. Not in the distance, not on another branch of the level. He legit ran THROUGH an elite pack to attack some trash behind it. He eventually came back but this behavior is vastly different from the last build.
    2. Lots of standing around idle. Not using abilities, not attacking, not looting, not walking around. He just stands there with monsters beating on him and he does nothing for a delayed period of time. In higher rifts this would likely result in death.. many many deaths.
    3. I am using a crusader with a baked in Trinity routine. I have Steed Charge toggled as out of combat only. The bot uses steed charge on cooldown, aimlessly. The bot even idles in place while using steed charge. See below, he looks like he's moving but he was just idle there.

upload_2019-2-9_1-35-43.png

4. Idles by portals for an unusually long amount of time. In this rift he eventually took the portal to the next level after about 15 seconds of standing next to it.
    5. Idles in areas that he used to avoid, such as ground AOE.
    6. Rift Boss died and it took a long time to collect each item of loot. Unnecessarily long time, around 2 seconds per item of loot on the ground.

Logs attached. Please allow us to use 551 again, it was buggy, but it worked well enough for me.

Attached Files:

• log.zip
      File size:
      160.3 KB
      Views:
    eyehuntyou likes this.
  2. buddygl

buddygl New Member

Also, this was a completely fresh install.

3. buddygl

buddygl New Member

Idle, idle, idle, and more idle. I've tried to reduce the kill radius but it did nothing to stop the idling. In this screenshot, the bot was standing there and using cooldowns but not actively attacking anything.

Another log file attached.

upload_2019-2-9_2-55-41.png

Attached Files:

• log2.zip
      File size:
      160.7 KB
      Views: