• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Love is in the Air Grub + Daily + Pickup (Swift Lovebird mount)

Discussion in 'Holidays-Special Events' started by Rabbit112, Feb 7, 2015.

1. Rabbit112

Rabbit112 Community Developer

Title, as usual. More of a half-tried profile that I made for me real quick to save a few hours. I think it mostly works fine but I didn't really test it properly. Ally in particular hasn't been tested, and I thought there was supposed to be 3 dailies but I've only seen 2.

It'll do the daily if it hasn't done it yet + pickup the kit to acquire the hearts, then it goes out and farms 400 charms (AKA 10 inventory slots) in the gorgrond spot before turning them in for the hearts where it goes and repeats until it gets 270 charms and should buy the mount. It's pretty dumb outside of that :D Also had some trouble with item counts for whatever reason (namely bracelet GetItemCounts within the profile) so I couldn't really do more advanced functionality.

It mostly does the 3 close grub spots but I put in 1 of the further ones.

Let me know of any problems and I'll try to fix them ASAP.

Minimum level 90 + 10 inventory slots free (recommend more), and put the moveTo files inside of a travel folder in the same directory as the swift lovebird.

Oh and if you're not comfortable with a questing profile working in a capital city then don't use it because the dailies are done on the orgrimmar/stormwind guards (and I haven't seen any stuck spots).

View attachment Swift Lovebird.xml
      View attachment moveToKalimdor.xml
      View attachment moveToEK.xml
      View attachment moveToDraenor.xml

2. Aion

Aion Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Nice project we have here, too bad it was on page 2 , and noone paid attention to it, recently!

It have some stucks and some fail logics, and still away of being 100% afk, but it is very promising, for all-around solution to the current Love is in the Air seasonal!

Will post all the flaws I faced soon below (Tested Horde side so far):

1, The MoveTo 3x xml files should be placed in /travel subfolder, which is not clered out in the OP.

2. The If condition on line 50 have messy logic - should include check if the mentioned quests are already in the log, and proceed if one of them is already completed, since you cannot have more than 1 of them in the same day.

3. On lines 61 and 80, you cannot pickup the quest. You are on this line, simply because you have the quest already from the condition above.

4. On line 100 you should check if the quest is available, and not in the quest log already.

5. You should script the navigation to the grind zone much better. From a few parses, the bot is always taking the portal to Ashran, no matter if started in the Garrison, or Kalimdor, then trying to walk and swim to Spires of Arak? "Goal: Moving to <5779.455, 1291.061, 107.3903>" Which from Ashran is not really a good idea :/

Should be much faster if using the Garrison HS, then take the flight path to Talon Watch, Spires of Arak.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2015
    3. Rabbit112

Rabbit112 Community Developer

1. I thought it was clear because I put a whole line for the minimum requirements.

2. Fixed that in an update but not enough of an issue to push out.

3. Not sure what you mean, quest already picked up and the interactwith works for me as long as you don't already have it (again not enough of an issue to push an update)

4. That only applies for people that delete the item for whatever reason, profile's not supposed to be a catchall for every scenario under the sun.

5. Too lazy to get it out of garrison which is different to draenor, again lazy, and realistically shouldn't affect it unless restarted. As for ashran that was working fine to navigate there for me until yesterday, but it was never designed to be 100% afkable anyway. If I ever feel like it I'll swap it to a ZoneId and force the flightpath but that's not really a fix as some people may not have gorgrond flightpaths which is realistic.

4. Aion

Aion Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

3. I meant, since you already have picked up the quest with the InteractWith custom behaviour, you cannot pick it up again with the PickUp tag :)
      Aka, its non sense if you have QuestId 12345 to PickUp QuestId 12345

Cant say it clear than that :D

5. With the loaded sub profiles GotoKalimdor/EK/Draenor etc, the Flightor within Questing botbase is bugging, so when you load different profile with "Load" custom behavior, the flightor "forget" to check for the flight paths, when processing the FlyTo or MoveTo tags, and it effectively swim out of Ashran, which is a long 10min, completely non-sence behavior (If not die from fatique), no matter if you have or have not any learned flight path already in Draenor.

P.S.
      Anyway, the profiles were a perfect base for several 100% AFK bots, which farmed quite a few birds out there.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2015