• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Lunkers

Discussion in 'ProfessionBuddy Profiles' started by Osqui, Jan 12, 2015.

1. Zeo

Zeo New Member

Did read someware that ppl can't download AutoAngler anymore, I attached it here.

This is the version adjusted for Draenor gear, lures and baits. Remember this is not supported anymore, but as this profile (and others) did not switch jet, it is extremely handy in my opinion.

View attachment AutoAngler2LTRDraenor.zip

Enjoy.

2. narcnarc

narcnarc Member

This is exactly my strategy. Osqui, you are right that this may get you reported but even fishing in 2 areas and repeating I think is just fine. Just bot smart like usual, and it's as safe as any other form of botting imo. Here's a sample profile for you, Subsidius. I removed the bait code, so either control bait from AA or add the bait code back in. You can run the quest bot first and select the FP to SMV profile which will run the bot to your location. Once the bot arrives at the location, you will have to stop and switch to ProfessionBuddy which will then be able to correctly loop for you. The reason for this is that the bot has issues switching botbases if you start with the Questing bot. If you start with PB, HB switches botbases just fine which allows you to navigate back to your path use Questing bot then it switches back to PB and begins fishing, competing the loop. You can examine the code and tweak any other profiles you would like to perform like this including chaining 2 profiles together then repeating.

Osqui, do you know the most efficient path a Horde character may take to the SMV fishing location? Currently the bot doesn't think it can just walk into SMV from Spires of Arak, so it goes all the way south in Spires and paths around the cliffs into SMV by moving through the water. This is a really inefficient way of pathing when it could just walk straight into SMV from Akeeta's Hovel in Spires. Not sure if there is anything to do about it though.

Attached Files:

3. Osqui

Osqui Community Developer

Well to honest you should manually run into SMV and grab all 3 flightpaths this way you can choose which area you wish to fish, in WoD it should be mandatory for everyone to get all the flight paths to make it easier to get around a lot quicker but then again that is just me.
      Once you have Exile's Rise then you can run there and it should fly you there and run you to the fishing spot

4. narcnarc

narcnarc Member

Hm, yeah I realized I didn't have them. Got mixed up with another alt. Thanks for the response.

5. Osqui

Yes I have run this for over and hour and grabbed 15 lunkers with this test profile.
      I start HB in "Questing" and load the Flight Path file (FP to Exile's Rise, Shadowmoon Valley). The toon ran to the garrison FP and took the correct FP ran to the fishing spot and switched to AutoAngler and fished up the 5 lunkers then hearthed to garrison turned in the 5 lunkers and moved back to the garrison FP and did it all over again. so it can be done in PB and starting the secondary bot as "Questing". I also put both these files in a folder and please remember this is a test Horde Porfile

Attached Files:

6. Subsidius

Subsidius Member

Hmm cool thanks, if you get the Horde one working, maybe you can start working on an Alliance version? (I'm Alliance haha)

7. tensiontwoone

tensiontwoone New Member

Hello firstly thank you for this amazing profile.

View attachment 9012 2015-04-23 11.08.txt

The problem I have is sometimes when going to the next fishing spot, Profession buddy switches from FishingBuddy to Questing bot. how can I stop it from doing this. As he just stand there and won't fish then.

8. Osqui

Your using the Professionbuddy/AutoAngler profiles you need to switch to the Professionbuddy/Fishingbuddy profiles and it should work for you.
      The reason you go from questing to fishingbuddy is so that you can use flight paths to get around abit quicker.
      Grab the Horde version 1.7.5.f and delete the only 1.7.4 version you have, let me know if this fixes your situation on standing still and doing nothing

9. vibrator

vibrator New Member

ive been using this now for some time before there was support for the sea scorpion and i havent had any trouble. I still use this and works great updated svn every 2 days to check if anything new still working great i use Autoangler2 wod version that was linked here by Zeo as well. I would ask only one thing another set just like this but with the ability to continue it after it finishes instead of shutting down/closing wow start all over and go back to profile 1.

10. Osqui

Try this out, if you find any problems and let me know. One for Horde and Alliance

Moved the Endless Zip files to main page

Last edited: May 12, 2015
    11. tensiontwoone

tensiontwoone New Member

Gah so simple thank you vm :)

12. klepp0906

klepp0906 Banned

does the svn include the pb + fb or is it the pb + aa as listed in the filename? If the latter, do you plan on adding the pb+fb to an svn?

Last edited: May 1, 2015
    13. klepp0906

klepp0906 Banned

just started it and didnt even get to the first fishing spot. stuck in smv @ 37.2, 21.8 against a tree.

man so far ive tried about a half dozen lunker farming profiles/suites/botbases and each and every one fails.

to add insult to injury (sorry lol) its being attacked by adds and just standing there.

EDIT: after killing the adds manually it continued on its way. Odd.. for some reason it wont kill any aggro on its own however. Please dont tell me i have to use kill between hotspots to run this.

14. klepp0906

klepp0906 Banned

15. Osqui

Going to look into the Alliance side in abit and will use the PB + FB to see if anything is not working on that side of it. Also redo your HB into a new Dir. (save the old one under a different name just to have incase the new HB does the same.) Will post my findings here and what set up with FB I used as well. as for the stuck I'll add in a new waypoint on the path near it so it will run then pause a sec then move to the fishing spot.

16. Osqui

Yes the SVN is only for PB + AA and google code.com is no longer letting use create new pathways and is re directing use to use other options. One that seems nice just has abit of a glitch( for lack of a better word ). Instead of you downloading like with google code all the files in say one Folder name this downloads into the folder name and when you open the folder you have a trunk folder that needs to be opened and there you find all the profiles. only played with it for about and hour so will be looking into it abit more so I can add all the zip files to a svn

17. Osqui

As stated before will be looking into the the stuck area
      If you get stuck on the root where you turn to go down to the water, It usually fixes itself in a couple seconds by dismounting and strafing and while dismounted will kill aggro'd mobs. if your mounted the profile (hardcoded) will run to the waypoint, dismount and run back to the aggro'd mob but usually the mob disengages and the toon turn to the waypoint and starts to fish.

I do turn on kill between hotspots but with PB it will mount up and ignore mobs while mounted and run to the waypoint if knocked off the mount it then will fight mount up and move on.

Last edited: May 2, 2015
    18. Sack

Sack New Member

I had an issue with ProfessionBuddy loading a empty profile in ArchyBuddy instad of FishingBuddy when changing the botaction. I fixed this by going to Bot Config for ProfessionBuddy, and in the code settings, select where it says "Change Bot: Fishing Buddy" and at the top select "FishingBuddy" From the drop down list. This may be something I never configured that most of you might, but changing this got me working again for the loaded profile.

19. Osqui

This is a bug with professionbuddy, happens to one of my toons which has tailoring skill all the other toons I have do not have this problem

20. Sack

Sack New Member

Strange, I have alchemy/enginnering. Well hopefully if someone else has this issue, this will help them fix it :)