• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Lunkers

Discussion in 'ProfessionBuddy Profiles' started by Osqui, Jan 12, 2015.

1. Fuglie

Fuglie New Member

Hey,

Just started using it: Took me a while to find out I was using the wrong version: AA instead of FB. The fire ammonite spot misses a lot of cast because of shallow water. Also, it keeps auto-equipping my bow...then back to the fishing pole...then bow. Slows down the fishing part. I of course fixed this by turning off auto-equip but is there another way? Don't want to get raped by someone while fishing.

If I see anything else I'll let yah know as I run it for a bit.

Thanks and great work!

- Fuglie

2. bsod

bsod New Member

Thanks for the profile. I couldn't believe my luck when I found someone made one like this, it was exactly what I was looking for!
      I am using the Alliance version and like has been mentioned previously, I also have these issues:

1. Won't attack mobs it aggros between fishing locations. "Kill Between Hotspots" toggle on/off makes no difference. The bot just stops and lets the mobs attack you. You can kill manually and bot moves on.
      2. In SMV on the way to fish blind lake lunkers you get stuck behind a tree @ 37.2, 21.8 as mentioned earlier in the thread, usually with mobs hitting you (unless you manual kill).
      3. It keeps unequipping and equipping my fishing pole and nats hat. The log just spams:

I know this is due to a conflict with AutoEquip so have turned that off as a temporary solution.

4. In SMV (all I have tested so far) many casts don't land in fishable water, harming its productivity.

View attachment 3080 2015-05-12 01.45.txt

Edit# I thought I would add I am using the FishingBuddy version with the latest HB release.

3. Osqui

Osqui Community Developer

with that said the toon I have that has the problem is a tailor/alchemist so might be the alchemy that is the problem or both since someone stated that tailoring was there problem

4. Osqui

in the Tools/Settings of HB you only want the autoequip on when leveling after 100 there is no need for it, AA or FB if your attacked while fishing will equip your weapons for it has turned off and automaticly switches to the items listed in AA or FB.
      The Fire Ammonite Lunkers I'm still working on to find the right place to where it is always casting in fishable waters so stay tooned

5. Osqui

As stated above, at 100 you can turn off the autoequip in tools/settings for it is only needed while leveling.
      I'll check the first two Alliance areas to see what I can do to fix the fishing locations so it casts in fishable waters all the time.
      Will look into redoing pathing.

6. Osqui

Ok did a location change and added in a hotspot on the path near the tree you get stuck at, should not happen now. Also on the just sitting there getting beat on while mounted. I ran Singular as you are and found when it aggros it will run for abit then dismount and run back to kill the mob. the time it takes to dismount can take up to 10 to 20 sec but it will dismount and fight just slow at doing so. just watch it. I personally use other CR's but on a few toons I do run Singular and never really have any issues either but with PB there might be a lag issue

7. oresal

oresal New Member

alliance endless, both fb and aa. it was working at first but now when it reaches destination in smv it crashes wow with critical error.

just tried with totally fresh install. doesnt work with profession buddy. both "old" hb and fresh install work with just auto angler or fishing buddy, tho. problem is its just fishing one profile...

Last edited: Jun 7, 2015
    8. Osqui

post a log or pm me the log if you could

9. joejoe317

joejoe317 New Member

I get the same thing as you. I need to update profile, have already tried aa and fb, aa was out of date so I updated. Now trying to update profile. What happens is when it fishes up 5 and it tries to change the profile in hb it crashes. Used to work perfectly before everyone got banned, after the hb update is when this happened. Fresh install of hb as well. Would post logs, but last thing I did was just fish in one spot for a bit, this didn't have any issues.

10. joejoe317

joejoe317 New Member

So after downloading the new version for alliance there seems to be confusion. I changed everything to FB, but it kept switching to AA. I noticed in the profiles all were set to AA, so I replaced all with FB. When doing this, the pb kept trying to load aa still even though I quit hb and started new. I then went ahead and deleted AA from my bots folder. After I did this, it was properly switched to FB. I will update to see if the bot or wow crashes after getting 5 lunkers. If it does I will post my log, if not then I guess it is a work around for now. I kind of think that it is pb that is crashing and not so much the profile. Like I said, all these issues persisted after the bot update after all the bans occurred.

11. Osqui

I did a few tests and sent in the logs to the Dev's they opened a ticket for PB and FB that crashes WoW this is a bot issue and is being looked into

12. joejoe317

joejoe317 New Member

This time around after doing all the things listed above, I was able to fish all night in all locations picking up all lunkers and turning them in. I do want to point out that in the up to date svn of the alliance profiles that it does say autoangler and not fishingbuddy. If you have aa installed and it says autoangler in the profilers for me. If i had aa installed and switched profiles to fb and chose fb as secondary bot it doesn't work for me. When I deleted AA and switched profiles to fb and secondary to fb it worked great. First time it has worked for me since the wave.

13. oresal

oresal New Member

Horde or alliance? Fresh install, delete AA, use FB+FB Profiles? and manually load FB secondary thru PB?

14. joejoe317

joejoe317 New Member

Alliance. Basically delete AA, change profiles from load autoangler to load fishingbuddy. Choose FB as secondary bot in PB, then start. This worked for me, hopefully it will for you as well.

When i say change profile from load AA to to FB, I mean literally open all the files in notepad or notepad++ and replace all instances of AutoAngler to FishingBuddy.

15. oresal

oresal New Member

didnt work for me. even went and edited each xml in notepad to change AA to FB. loaded edited AA profiles, selected secondary bot, and it still crashed. all this with AA deleted from bot folder

16. joejoe317

joejoe317 New Member

maybe I just got lucky.. Mine was crashing between each profile change. For example, I would get 5 lunkers (I know a profile change happens after this) then it would crash. Also I kept getting .net window errors non stop. Now they are gone.

17. oresal

oresal New Member

still not working

18. Osqui

I've been running this on horde side with the PB+AA and has been working flawlessly. Have not checked the PB+FB yet to see if it has been fixed

19. oresal

oresal New Member

its working for alliance, at least for now

20. oresal

oresal New Member

needs updated pathing for shipyard. gets stuck after fishing scorpions