• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • lvl 45-50

Discussion in 'Rebornbuddy Forum' started by Spokenlastchance, Sep 11, 2015.

1. Spokenlastchance

Spokenlastchance New Member

I'm currently in the process of leveling my first class to 50, and I feel like I've just hit a rock. I decided to go ahead and get an off spec to 50 so I can have the armory bonus for other classes. My main quest line is sitting at about 36ish right now. I'm at 45, and it's just taking so long per level now.

Costa Del Sol at 45 the xp is almost non existent.
      Camp Dragonhead seems really inefficient most of the time you're just running around to even get to fates.
      Northern Thanalan isn't that good either from what I've seen the mobs there are pretty unforgiving, and there is always that gathering fate.

Any advice?

Last edited: Sep 11, 2015
    2. newb23

newb23 Community Developer

As inefficient as it seems, Dragonhead is going to be your best bet to 50, unless you level by hand/take your chances at N.T.

Good luck!

3. Azoth

Azoth Member

I mean even leveling by hand you leave Costa as soon as you can for Dragonhead. Both Dragonhead and NT are fine to get to 50. Blacklist the troublesome fates, have a healing chocobo. If you think NT mobs are unforgiving, wait until you get to HW ones.
      Ofc the bot isn't going to be efficient; its a bot. The purpose is not to maximize efficiency, its to minimize time spent actually playing the game.