• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [MAGE] Extremely Cheap/Basic deck 73.17% winrate in play mode[Beginners/Fresh Accs]

Discussion in 'Hearthbuddy Guides' started by Killaclown, Feb 17, 2016.

1. Killaclown

Killaclown New Member

Hey! Sharing my extremely cheap and basic mage deck used on a fresh account (5 Days old). Played around a bit with the cards until I found something with a decent winrate. Not tested in ranked, only for farming 100 gold per day. Should do just fine in rank 20/autoconcede.

This is mainly intended for newcomers with few cards available, but feel free to post how you fare with it, whatever rank you try. Just run it in "Constructed" mode in hearthbot or in ranked with "keep construced/ranked MMR" option set to ON.

Cards: [HIDE][​IMG][/HIDE]

Defaultroutine: As attachment.

Winrate proof: [HIDE][​IMG][/HIDE]

This is not even just running this deck, I was 0/5 before I messed around with it and got almost all wins after I started using this. Time used is just an estimate, left it running while at the gym and came back to it autostopped at 30 wins. No idea when it actually finished, time kept going after it stopped for some reason.

The DefaultRoutine.cs is placed in "Hearthbuddy 0.3.1138.226\Routines\DefaultRoutine" Overwrite when asked.

Credits to "thisisatest99" for the Defaultroutine.cs, No idea if he is the creator or not, but I got it from his post.

Edit: Posted some better instructions.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 18, 2016
    2. creashun

creashun New Member

Hey, I'm completely new to the game and hearthbot, Can you tell me where you run this bot on a new account? Quests and what else? Thank you for your help.

Also where do you post the .cs file that you have attached.

3. Killaclown

Killaclown New Member

Hey, yeah pretty bad of me to not mention that when it was intended for the newcomers. I assume by quests you mean the daily ones? Quests are generally pretty easy, and you can run this on the mage ones for sure. This is however intended to be used in regular play ("Constructed" option in hearthbuddy) to win the maximum of 100 coins (Not counting quests) each day by getting 30 wins. On a new account with few cards and packs this should do just fine for that purpose.

The DefaultRoutine.cs is placed in \Hearthbuddy 0.3.1138.226\Routines\DefaultRoutine. Overwrite when asked and you are good to go.

4. creashun

creashun New Member

Thank you for sharing this information:) This forum is very overwhelming for new comers, There isn't much information for new players only for veterans. I really appreciate you taking the time out to help us noobs out:D

5. wjz654

wjz654 New Member

感谢您分享这个信息

6. 2Old

2Old New Member

Hi guys, why when I overwrite the old DefaultRoutine with the new one, Hearthbuddy always displays the NullRoutine?

7. lzlxlclv

lzlxlclv New Member

Very nice! I used this card deck, only removed the mad bomber and i got 87% win rate

8. michaelr8

michaelr8 Member

I don't know how you guys are getting such good winrates... I'm using this deck and I'm at 1/7 so far playing casual matches.

9. Bikermice

Bikermice New Member

I'm about 50% after 40 casual games.

I'm not complaining, this is the first time I've used hearthbuddy :)

10. Try2holdmedown

Try2holdmedown New Member

11. Denitorious

Denitorious New Member

Hey Killa. I'm using your deck and combat file and I keep shaking my head to one thing the bot does... This is the scenario: I have 5 cards played, 3 with high damage and 2 that have taunt and medium damage. Enemy has one mob with taunt. Instead of using polymorph on the taunt monster to then rape the enemies health points, he uses the mage spell on the taunted mob and completely wastes the round. Then he uses it two rounds later (after enemy destroyed all my cards with a spell) on some random mob.. to go on and lose the game to that mistake. This has cost me several games. The bot should consider using polymorph on taunt monster cards. Sooo annoying. :(

12. Sonatix

Sonatix Member

13. Killaclown

Killaclown New Member

@Denitorious

Yeah, the bot has a tendency to do something stupid once in a while. No idea if we are even able to fix it, or if it has to be done by the devs. Anyway I only use it to farm gold, so a stupid move once in a while doesn't really matter all that much to me as long as it keeps a decent winrate.

@Sonatix

111/122 means 111 wins out of 122 games. The concedes is with the "keep mmr" setting on, which makes it concede on the first turn in the match after a win. It obviously doesn't count this as a loss, since it didn't use time on/tried to win the match. So it actually won 91% of the games that it tried to play.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2016
    14. Killaclown

Killaclown New Member

*Doublepost, Remove pls*

15. Sonatix

Sonatix Member

Thanks for explanation.

16. mishmear

mishmear Member

but it also concedes when someone has lethal against you and your not counting that? most of the time my bot concedes to lethal rather than losing a game normally so tbh these 90% win rates are just crap

17. Killaclown

Killaclown New Member

When it concedes while playing it doesn't count it as concede, but as a loss. At least for me I am pretty sure it does. Watching the bot a lot on my second screen and I am almost positive it does, so the winrates are legit. Most of the high winrates are with autoconcede on and at ranked lvl 20 though (lowest) so with a decent deck it's not really that big of an achievement.

18. kraank

kraank Member

45% win rate EU 15 matches

19. PvPRotation

PvPRotation New Member

Either you're a massive troll Killaclown or you haven't posted all the shit that needs to be changed.

Updating the DefaultRoutine like this causes multiple errors and won't let any routine be run without other changes being made too.

20. TaeTae

TaeTae Member

Was working fine yesterday but now I get a massive red error text saying something is wrong with the routine and it doesn't show 'DefaultRoutine' it shows 'NullRoutine'.