• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] [Mage] Portal - An Advanced Honorbuddy Mage Routine [PvE/PvP]

Discussion in 'Mage' started by Millz, Aug 26, 2013.

1. Clubwar

Clubwar Member

I am check it your settings, and see that you no use experimental rotation...is normal?

At this moment with flask + pre potion only get 23k in burst and 14 in normal rotation with your settings

2. fearlessteapot

fearlessteapot New Member

I'm having a bit of trouble. I previously bought Portal Premium before the Buddystore came about. Now, I'm having problems redownloading it. The website gives a 404 when you click on download info, and the Buddystore wants me to buy it fresh.

3. crampleg

crampleg Member

u need to migrate to new store version at www.millz.biz/claim/

4. fearlessteapot

fearlessteapot New Member

That worked, thanks a lot.

5. glidarkatten

glidarkatten Member

Guys, im gonna do the last weeks i SoO Mythic with my mage(569) what should i go? Both for my ilvl and what specc goes best with this cr atm? Cheers!

6. Clubwar

Clubwar Member

The best mage at this moment is frost and i think that 569 is low for fire

7. zeldrak

zeldrak Well-Known Member

You have to merge all of your keys into the same login so that they all have access to the buddy store, otherwise you will have to register each key at the buddy store, then buy the routine three times. Once for each key. Just send an email to support@buddyauth.com and ask them to merge your keys under one name.

8. glidarkatten

glidarkatten Member

Oh, i thought frost was waaay back now. And
      arcane and fire was the speccs to pick. About fire u should have atleast 50% crit before u go that specc right? Think im around 46-47% atm

9. icotulookin

icotulookin Banned

For the most part this is a pretty good profile.... But I paid for premium.... Why would it blink into a boss NON stop on cool down and also use Ring of Frost on Cool Down? I don't understand. The rotation is fine otherwise, but I am regretting paying for this because of those two things.

10. getmunch

getmunch New Member

There is this cool button in hb called class config.......if you click it you can change settings of the routine.......its really pretty amazing......you should check it out

On a side note this routine does not wipe my ass for me i demand a refund millz ;)

11. icotulookin

icotulookin Banned

Ohhhhhh.... So you have the premium version, right? And I haven't UNCHECKED "USE DEEP FREEZE" on the three options right? Also doesn't cast Ice lance when moving. But you know this right? Because You paid for it? I'm guessing you're a common leach.

Also, Fire all it does is refresh Living bomb.

I'm not bitching at the creator saying YOU SUCK! I'm just saying what I am experiencing. So before you troll, you little bitch getmunch, pay attention

12. icotulookin

icotulookin Banned

Or if you actually did pay for this, instead of being a douche, maybe tell me what I am doing wrong because I have looked and checked everything. I blink on cooldown, don't cast ice lance while moving and fire only casts living bomb OVER AND OVER.

13. neoblack

neoblack New Member

u could try downloading a fresh HB and fresh portal thats what i have had to do with all of my CC's to make them work without any errors thats my douche free advice of the day

14. getmunch

getmunch New Member

Yup i did pay for it....why else wouod i ask for a refund lol.......and there is a blink setting in the class config.......check it out.....its on right side i believe.......on the class ability tab.

If you believe there to be a bug......post a log file.....cant do anything without that to figure out what is wrong

15. getmunch

getmunch New Member

Also you HAVE to restart honorbuddy when you change specs......that will prolly fix your fire problem

16. Millz

Millz Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Blinking -> Open the GUI and there's options on the 'Class Abilities' tab to disable it.

Ring of Frost -> In the GUI, but on the 'Talents' tab with options to use it.

If you're having issues still after changing these settings, then post a log file please :)

As for spamming Living Bomb, then make sure you reload HB when changing spec.

17. dilbog

dilbog Member

I use the experimental rotation no idea why it didn't save correctly. What you get will depend on your ilvl but also how much crit you got. It worth noting that even if you have a profile saved to quick load to always check your options are selected before starting your routine.

18. dilbog

dilbog Member

they are bugs and will be fixed. Also help if you post a log so he can pin point the issue. Before 6.02 the routine was rock solid now it will take a few weeks to get it that way again.

19. dilbog

dilbog Member

Depends on what fight. single target arcane is boss with fire close second. Multi target fire boss with frost/arcane close. arcane seems to be lacking some cleave now no matter what talents you choose at least thats my feeling on the subject.

Atm it is depending on what stat's you got on gear. all 3 are close enough now though. I have been messing around on garrosh with arcane, while being behind fire/frost overall buy about 1% it does far more damage on garrosh than the other 2 so if you want to be king over all then frost/fire wins but if you want to do max damage on garrosh then arcane wins, but it depends on your raid setup/strat and your personal feelings on the matter. I like to get garrosh down asap in each phase as my group has plenty of classes that have cleave to destroy the adds.
      Over all the thing thats kills arcane atm is no instant cast for short lived targets bar a few aoe spells that are pointless unless there are 5 or more but this all changes when WOD lands putting arcane in front, well unless blizz makes more changes which no doubt they will.

20. Zardoz1

Zardoz1 New Member

seems not to work with test version (DE)

I have only singular. Streaming Box is green, but nothing happens. Do I have to create a folder in routines?

Last edited: Oct 28, 2014