• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] [Mage] Portal - An Advanced Honorbuddy Mage Routine [PvE/PvP]

Discussion in 'Mage' started by Millz, Aug 26, 2013.

1. hbkx1

hbkx1 Member

Bump for this....if someone would upload their raid settings file would be awesome!!!

2. 0day

0day New Member

new build awaiting approval was waited five days and still not approvaled yet. What the hell are HB team doing!

3. Millz

Millz Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Should be pretty solid. You can try the trial for 2 days via the store. Trial option appears when you login to the store website.

Yeah still not approved. Been waiting 4 days now (however it has been a weekend, so non-business day etc).

4. Harle

Harle New Member

Problem with portal routine

There is a problem with the portal routine.
      Hb can not load because an error is this.
      So I checked it support of HB and got the following Response

Routine is causing issues.

[11:11:35.632 D] Reloading AssemblyLoader<BotBase> - Initializing bots
      [11:11:35.796 D] Initializing product Demonic Premium - An Advanced Warlock Routine [PvE & PvP]
      [11:11:36.360 D] Successfully initialized product Demonic Premium - An Advanced Warlock Routine [PvE & PvP]
      [11:11:36.433 D] Buddy Store routine 'Portal Premium - An Advanced Mage Routine [PvE & PvP]' failed to load with following errors
      [11:11:36.433 D] System.ArgumentNullException: Das Array darf nicht NULL sein.
      bei System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.nLoadImage(Byte[] rawAssembly, Byte[] rawSymbolStore, Evidence evidence, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean fIntrospection, SecurityContextSource securityContextSource)
      bei System.Reflection.Assembly.Load(Byte[] rawAssembly)
      bei ‪‎‏‏‫‎‫***‪‎***‎***‪**.‬*‫‫‏*‏ ‫**‏**‏*‏*​​‎‏‎​****​*​​**.‬‎‏‫‏*‏‏‫ *‬*‫‎‫​‎​‪‬‪*‎​‫*‏*.*‫​*‎‪‫​‬*‏‬‎* *‬*‎‪*‬*(String )
      bei System.Collections.Concurrent.ConcurrentDictionary `2.GetOrAdd(TKey key, Func`2 valueFactory)
      bei ‪‎‏‏‫‎‫***‪‎***‎***‪**.‬*‫‫‏*‏ ‫**‏**‏*‏*​​‎‏‎​****​*​​**.*‏‏‏**‫*​* *‏‏*​‎*‪‏‬​*​​‫*‪*(String , Byte[] )
      [11:11:36.434 N] Streamed store routines:
      Please report to the author.

I ask for correction of the error

5. Millz

Hey - Issue with the store compiler when new version was accepted. It's been resolved now. Give it another go.

6. yordano911

yordano911 Member

i just bought this and can some one tell me where do i have to set it up for pvp i got the enyo bot , so i just put the enyo and start it?

7. Millz

Pretty much yeah. As a minimum you should load the default pvp.xml file settings in the Portal GUI though. The settings are more about how you want the routine to run, and what you want to control yourself.

8. yordano911

yordano911 Member

the pvp config that there is , is it good for pvp or do i have to mod something. im frost mage

9. jcl8866

jcl8866 New Member

Hey Millz, love what you've done with this and the lock routines. That said, do you find that the frost bomb logic is faulted? I'm no expert by any means but i've found that the way it plays compared to not using it is just poor. Hopefully this is just a result of me still having t17 4pc and not something deeper. Thanks again.

10. Farix

Farix Member

nvm, had to change burst settings.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2015
    11. Millz

You should look through the config and make sure it's setup how you'd expect it to run, and using the abilities you want it to use as opposed to what you want to use yourself. It'll run straight away though.
      Hey - Can you provide some more detail as to what you're seeing / what the fault is? It's meant to pool ice lance procs, use frost bomb, then unload ice lance.

12. gurkensalat88

gurkensalat88 New Member

T18 and Class-Trinket?

Hey Millz,

when do you implement the T18 Bonus and the Class-Trinket? For Frost you need to do FB-IL Weaving. Huge DPS loss how its now - it just casts the IL on proc instead of casting Frostbolt.

Do you have a ETA? Would be great, HFC is some days old now and the bonus and class trinket was also available on the PTR.

13. Mordiiii

Mordiiii New Member

Help plz

Hello,
      I bought the routine and I am looking for help to an optimal setting PVE HL please . What do you think is the best current mage spec for PVE
      thank you

14. Millz

Hey

I've got the changes made in the beta version, but I don't know anyone with the trinket to test the changes. If you've got it, and you don't mind testing out the new version, can you PM me with your buddyauth and skype ID please?

Cheers

Frost is the top spec/mostly used at the moment. There aren't really an optimal settings file, each boss will often require minor changes of settings.

15. jcl8866

jcl8866 New Member

I don't think it matters too much now, the gist of what I was seeing was that it would just apply frost bomb even without ice lance procs or with 1 ice lance up which needless to say is poorly played unless orb is about to be up, that kind of thing. I want to add too that I think in a situation where I never changed targets and never moved it would likely play better...perhaps what i'm seeing is the result of target swapping? I haven't run it since noticing what it was doing so sorry I can't be more descriptive(hb is also down right now). I will test more once servers are back online.

16. ColonelDead

ColonelDead New Member

Doesn't arcane have higher DPS in PVE?

17. jcl8866

jcl8866 New Member

Yeah but Arcane runs pretty well through CR presently. He might have meant that Frost is most played currently, which it is.

18. Millz

Frost is easier/more forgiving for fights requiring movement. Main reason why it's used more I'd guess.

Pushed a new build for frost, currently awaiting approval (could take up to 3 business days for this... :( )

19. sparow46

sparow46 New Member

t18 sets + new trinkets? <3

20. Millz

The new trinket (Shatterlance). Set bonus doesn't really change much (other than affecting detection of FoF stacks, which this fixes too)..