• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Magitek - All In One - Still going strong!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Ichiba, Sep 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Wheredidigo

Wheredidigo Community Developer

Post a log

2. jrj400

jrj400 Member

3. Picasa

Picasa Member

Amazing combat routines I REALLY RECOMMANDED TO USE THIS COMBAT ROUTINES FOR EVERYONE

Thanks you !

4. exaccuss

exaccuss Active Member

Thanks for keeping this updated. Do you have any plans for a toggle aoe mode option for black mage?

5. ChrisAttackk

ChrisAttackk New Member

Love this CR, Can't wait to use it endgame :)

6. exaccuss

exaccuss Active Member

I guarantee you will enjoy it. :) What class are you going to main? If you need some help with settings etc, feel free to ask :) Just a personal run down with my experience with the bot at level 50:

DRG: when i use the bot, its off from optimal dps by about 30 or so. (maybe i'm doing something wrong.)
      MNK: Very easy to use rotation wise and pulls pretty good dps (about 15 dps from optimal)
      BRD: easy to use, gets around 20 dps above optimal. All you have to really do is silence (if required) an use your songs when required
      SMN: haven't really tested much
      BLM: single target dps is fine, but the lack of aoe toggle in the rotation puts me off from playing it much.

Just remember these are froom MY experiences, yours may differ :)

7. ChrisAttackk

ChrisAttackk New Member

Ty exaccuss I'll keep that in mind, And I'm going BRD. Is there anyway to shut off it using cooldowns pre BRD?

8. exaccuss

exaccuss Active Member

by pre BRD you mean as an archer, right? If so, open up the all basic classes routine in notepad/notepad II and just delete the relevant code for the skill and it SHOULD be fine. I haven't tested it, but i see no reason why it wouldn't work.

for example, you see:
      Code:
       //Archer
                      Casting.Cast(r => "Hawk's Eye", r => WindowSettings.AllBasicClassesUseHawksEye, r => Core.Player, r => 3, r => true),
                      Casting.Cast(r => "Raging Strikes", r => WindowSettings.AllBasicClassesUseRagingStrikes, r => Core.Player, r => 3, r => true),

if you want it not to use hawks eye, delete the hawks eye code etc :) It's simple really.

Let me know if you need anything else.

9. ChrisAttackk

ChrisAttackk New Member

Ty a ton Ex worked like a charm

10. Markeen

Markeen Member

How is the healing routine on this?

11. WSFrazier

WSFrazier Member

Been using this leveling a new WHM, is there a way to have it auto-toggle the Cleric Stnace? Say when I enter an instance/group, it will toggle it off, then back on when not in a group/solo?

Also, does it make use of AOE spells like Medica? I haven't had to use it yet, but just curious. Still low level.

Thanks

12. exaccuss

exaccuss Active Member

One of the last changes Exmortem made to the routine included a toggle cleric stance option. It should be in the settings somewhere. And yes it does aoe healing. Check the settings.

The healing routine is pretty good for general play. Haven't tested in 8 man parties where you are assigned to heal a certain tank etc though, so not sure how well it does in them.

13. WSFrazier

WSFrazier Member

I see the option for Toggle Cleric Stance, but it doesn't seem to do anything whether it's checked or unchecked. Is it assigned to a key I am not aware of, or what are the conditions for it to work?

14. Endus

Endus Community Developer

There is a global AoE toggle built into Magitek but it's never worked as far as I know (at least it never worked when I tried it).

The way the BLM profile is currently set is to automatically AoE if the mobs near your target exceed whatever your setting is (default is 3 mobs or something). It's particularly annoying in raids as for some reason the bot thinks some raid bosses are 5+ mobs and starts casting AoE spells (maybe due to their large size? I don't know). The only way around it is to manually manipulate the AoE number (set it to something huge like 2000 mobs when you don't want it to AoE, and 2-3 when you want it to).

If you have it checked it will toggle Cleric Stance on anytime the bot casts a DPS spell and toggle it off anytime it casts a healing spell. This is assuming you have the bot set to DPS+Heal under the job settings.

So basically you'd just target the mob that's being tanked and the bot would DPS it while healing your group (and toggling Cleric Stance as needed).

Last edited: Oct 19, 2014
    15. WSFrazier

WSFrazier Member

Thanks, will give it a try tomorrow. Does having Solo Mode enabled effect the stance toggle?

16. Azoth

Azoth Member

Would 2.4 totally break this routine due the addition of a new class, and/or how difficult would it be to add rog/nin in? Not referring to a full optimized routine, but an empty framework that we can go in and edit. Like the Kupo routines.

17. kaihaider

kaihaider Community Developer

I don't think this routine will break unless you try to start it as a ninja :p

Just a minor edit to AllBasicClasses.cs and a copy/edit to one of the (class).cs files would set up the framework.

18. Azoth

Azoth Member

Cool, I wasn't sure there was like, a low level foundation that needed to be changed. Do you not have to write the spell names into the routine?
      On a related note, would there be an easy way to handle ninjutsu? Like can we set up a condition that when activated, will force a set of mudras to go through without interruption?

19. Endus

Endus Community Developer

Looking over the Magitek files it looks like these are the only changes that would need to be implemented:

AllBaseClasses.cs
      Code:
              public override ClassJobType[] Class
              {
                  get
                  {
                      return new[] {

ClassJobType.Arcanist, 
                      ClassJobType.Archer, 
                      ClassJobType.Conjurer,
                      ClassJobType.Gladiator, 
                      ClassJobType.Lancer, 
                      ClassJobType.Marauder, 
                      ClassJobType.Pugilist, 
                      ClassJobType.Thaumaturge[SIZE=4][B], 
                  ClassJobType.Rogue [/B][/SIZE]
                  };
                  }
              }

Target.cs
      Code:
                  if (Magitek.WindowSettings.TargetAssistDPS)
                  {
                      if (PartyManager.IsInParty)
                      {
                          var selection =
                              (from unit in PartyManager.VisibleMembers
                               where unit.Class.ToString() == "Summoner" || unit.Class.ToString() == "Bard" || unit.Class.ToString() == "Monk" || unit.Class.ToString() == "Dragoon" || unit.Class.ToString() == "BlackMage"[SIZE=4][B] || unit.Class.ToString() == "Ninja"[/B][/SIZE]
                               where unit.ObjectId != Core.Player.ObjectId
                               orderby unit.MaxHealth descending
                               select unit).FirstOrDefault();

Combat.cs
      Code:
              private static string[] PullSpells = new[] { "Fire", "Piercing Talon", "Fast Blade", "Shield Lob", "Straight Shot", "Heavy Swing", "Bootshine", "True Thrust", "Heavy Thrust", "Blizzard", "Ruin", "Stone", "Heavy Shot"[SIZE=4][B], "NINJA PULL SPELL"[/B][/SIZE] };

Last but not least, a Ninja.cs created (with all the relevant code) under Rotations. That will be where the majority of the legwork will be.

Of course there will be no setting tab for Ninja but the rotation (Ninja.cs) would need to be setup first anyway (so there were spells to reference for settings to begin with).

That should be just about it (although I'm sure I missed something). The rest will be up to mastahg on patch day (like implementing Rogue/Ninja into ClassJobType).

20. rsthomason92

rsthomason92 New Member

Been a while since I last played ARR and used this CR. One thing Im noticing is that the WHM is still not healing while soloing in combat. Any way to manually fix this? Or am I just over looking an option?

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.