• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Magitek - All in One

Discussion in 'Combat Routines' started by Exmortem, Mar 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. lazer1211

lazer1211 Member

It would appear that this is using some sort of hook that the fate bot uses, when I use this with fate bot it won't show any fates to blacklist, but when I use fate bot with any other class it works fine. I can post a log if you need me to.

2. cryquz

cryquz Member

Hey Ex, i already wrote in Support forum but mastahg wants me to report his issure in your thread:

Since the new Update of FF and RB im having big problems to play smooth.
      When i start the bot, performance of my PC go down to 15FPS and lower so its almost impossible to move in dungeons...
      If i stop the bot in dungeon, the performance goes up to 60FPS again ( locked at 60 in settings ).

Any ideas what could be wrong ?
      Never had that troubles with your product and im using it for a long time on

Edit: Using ExCombatAssist and Magitec routine atm. Whan i Pause the Routine FPS going up again... hmmm
      Im not the only one having this problem as you can see in forums.

Thank you and best regards!

Last edited: Jul 14, 2014
    3. lazer1211

lazer1211 Member

Do you get this issue when using the default routine that RB comes with?

4. Hydro

Hydro New Member

I will check it again with the update that was pushed yesterday. That happened a few minutes before the latest. I just wanted to make you aware if you weren't! Thanks for the quick reply!

5. cryquz

cryquz Member

Nope, its not with Kupo routine.

Ive already tried: clean install of magitec
      clean install of rebornbuddy itself, FPS still going down when i habe Bot running in groups.
      i have changes nothing on my PC or rebornbuddy, just kept magitech updated, its a bit frustrating because clean install doesnt help too... :(

Actually im using scholar, will try it on WHM and some other routines too.

6. cryquz

cryquz Member

Okay i just figured it our what was wrong... damn i feel so dumb...

ive changed energy-saving settings on my PC and as i checked task-manager on PC i figured out my CPU was just at 700Mhz instead of 3,4 Ghz... after changing it goes smooth as usual...

Damn.. sry for that... shame on me !!! ;_;

7. Exmortem

Exmortem Community Developer

That's okay, glad your figured it out.

8. Audacious93c

Audacious93c Member

Hey all (anyone can answer these questions, but Ex, your time is appreciated too!) I own Honorbuddy and Im curious how your combat routine (which is apparently the most popular routine) works before I buy reborn buddy. Im coming back in 2.4 and Im not sure what class Ill pick up and level this time around, whether its an older class or whatever new ones come with 2.4. Does the routine pack include all the older classes? Or just a few? Do you intend to eventually have the new classes? The combat routines are just "ok" at DPS or are they typically in the top 10%? Do I have full control over my movement when Im playing, or will the combat routine try to make me stand still while it goes through the routine? Reborn Buddy looks like it has some age on it, and isnt as popular as Honorbuddy - How long does it typically take the Reborn Buddy team to update the bot?

Thanks ahead of time for any answers that are posted. Apologies if any are blatantly answered on another page etc.

I paid for a couple awesome routines that are continually updated in WoW and they are well worth the money imo. Ill donate to you, but still, really surprising you arent charging for your time.

9. Hydro

Hydro New Member

A couple of quick answers for you then. As far as Magitek Combat Routine goes, I put it on the same level as Tuanha. Movement is disabled when you are using EX Combat Assist or Combat Assist. You can move freely and still maintain instant cast abilities. As far as ratings go, I out DPS higher iLVL characters. I'm generally Ranked #1 or #2 in Coils (Current Raids).

Reborn Buddy team I believe is not big at all. Mastahg is the one that does all the postings and updates. At its current stage the bot is in its infancy and needs more refining. I only have had one major issue with bot and it was after maintenance so it was expected.

Any specific questions you may have feel free to ask.

10. papatoast

papatoast Member

Do I need to reload the bot every time I change class, or does Magitek pick up the change and use the appropriate class skills?

11. Gualtiero

Gualtiero New Member

One thing.
      When I use Tab key to select target, the Bot select it but does not start fighting unless I click on the mob with mouse.
      After I click the proper "Mob Tab" appear and the fight starts.
      Is there any option I can check to solve the problem?

12. exaccuss

exaccuss Active Member

afaik, you have to re-load.

13. Hydro

Hydro New Member

Reload the bot everytime you change class is what I do just to be safe. Haven't tried it because thats how it works with Honorbuddy so I suspect the same here.

14. papatoast

papatoast Member

Just did some testing to give myself some peace-of-mind. If you're switching class (basic job: ACN, GLD, etc), no need to restart, but if you're switching your job (SMN, WAR, etc), you'll need to restart.

On an unrelated topic, can I request an addition to the WHM class? Can a mechanic be added that is similar to BLM's 'hold shift to sleep' function, but for Repose (link for ability)? I often find myself needing to use the ability, and that would make it super-handy :)

15. vlein

vlein New Member

any way to summon the pets for arcanist/summoner when they despawn because they trail behind?

16. Exmortem

This is normal, the bot won't start combat for you unless you're character is already in combat. If you use the auto targeting feature you can enable 'Initiate Combat' which will do this, but it only works with auto targeting.

17. vlein

vlein New Member

would it be possible to add sic to the combat rotation so i can keep the pet on steady?

18. Exmortem

Uncheck 'Let Magitek control pet'.

19. TripMachine

TripMachine New Member

What level is the BLM profile optimized for? It seems to depend on the higher level traits, but I was hoping to use it for leveling up. Mainly the issue is non-use of Transpose, since the bot is waiting for a buff that I don't have yet. I'm not sure how time-consuming it would be to add/fix this, and I'd put it at the bottom of your priority list, but just in case you were looking for ways to improve the lower level experience. :)

Again, great job on these profiles, it's the best way to play!

Edit: Also, is there a way to delete what's in the interrupt and dispel lists? I know it was mentioned on an earlier page to expect duplicates, but my dispel list was duplicated so many times that it causes the bot to become unresponsive when I open the healing window. And I do know that there's a "remove" button.. but there's literally thousands, I imagine it's maxed out and is causing my system to lag considerably. I just need to know which file to delete/edit.

Edit 2: ok, found the settings file in Settings\Char Name\magiteksettings.json. Holy crap, my dispel list was over 8 MILLION lines long. Interrupt list was 60k lines. That takes care of the lag issue. :p

Last edited: Jul 15, 2014
    20. Exmortem

MagitemSettings in the settings folder.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.