• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Main bought from free level 90 wod

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by wybjoker, Oct 28, 2014.

1. wybjoker

wybjoker Member

So I recently bought a level 90 rogue from pre ordering wod. I didn't even set up bars my bars are empty, I just used Tuanha routine for pve and vitalic for pvp, now I can't play the game :(

2. Gaaldornick

Gaaldornick Member

Uhm.... this happens every time there is a patch/expansion. Time to get used to it and play manually or just wait for it to be updated.

3. Signal7

Signal7 New Member

My recommendation:

[​IMG]

Kowpye likes this.
    4. blueline1337

blueline1337 New Member

[​IMG]

5. Kowpye

Kowpye Member

LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      holy crap now i've gone and spit cherry coke on my laptop!
      best reply to a patch ever

6. Alcoal

Alcoal New Member

lmfao, made my night!

7. djFusion

djFusion New Member

This is the Perfect time for you to read over all the spells in your Spell book, Load up those bars and learn the basics about your class and rotation. It will make for a much better Understadning of what to automate and what to manually set in the Combat Rutine settings When HB Comes Back up.. Just my 2c , I Made a Mage yesterday.. Thats what im doing now.

8. icheatedlol

icheatedlol New Member

This. I try to play alongside the bot when it comes to arena/raiding - ESPECIALLY on my main. Yes, the bot is more efficient than any human for the most part, but it's nice to understand wtf is going on. I even play windowed and watch spells used and understand why, especially when I'm not on my main. If you're a f'in boss when the bot is working and you're garbage when it's down, you'll never have a solid raid and all your arena partners will hate you (unless of course they're using HB too.) Right now I'm "in my hotel room playing on my macbook, and the internet is shit." ;) Don't get me wrong, I know nothing about a couple of my toons, and the only reason I leveled them to 90 is because I knew Tuan would take care of me outside of that!

Understanding the class, reading rotation guides, installing class specific addons, setting up real macro's and playable actionbars is a definite must. CR's don't cover everything, much less when it comes to pvp.

9. Gleeky

Gleeky Member

Y. It kinda gets tricky in a raiding environment when a buddy in the raid/guild whose arse you are kicking on the meters starts asking what your rotation/spell priority is and why to help them improve, when if fact you know zero about the class yourself. Believe me I've been there...

10. lotek

lotek New Member

and that question will get asked, typically from someone who has a much higher gear score. be prepared :)