• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Majority of bans from EU? Anyone banned from US?

Discussion in 'Ban Section - Ban Reports' started by zippysticks, Jul 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. zippysticks

zippysticks New Member

Seems like all the bans are coming from EU, any one from US got banned?

2. Giwin

Giwin Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

not yet, but when they do it will be more than the EU (when comparing with WoW) as they use specific scripts when targeting botters, although this results in higher false positives.

3. Hellcom

Hellcom New Member

So you are saying that they have more tools available to combat botters in the US then they do in Europe?

4. Giwin

Giwin Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

I have no idea, but US has always been harder on botters in WoW.

5. Toney001

Toney001 New Member

I'm still going strong with 10 accounts 24/7. I did, as a precaution, stop using DB for the time being and put the 3 accounts I had using DB on IB.
      I did read several days ago, on another forum, that Blizz was preparing their scripts to target Sarkoth botters. I thought it was BS but maybe it wasn't...

How funny that, after all the shit everyone talked about IB (hi Tony), DB gets bans first... I always say it: Karma's a bitch.

6. Mr Ekko

Mr Ekko New Member

What Sarkozy scripts man?!? Are you serious. This is more fun to read than Bieber news. Common!

7. Hellcom

Hellcom New Member

Problem with this is that it isn't a DB specific banwave. People are getting banned on multiple accounts and all seem to be "Livebans" aka you get banned while you're online and kicked off. They also seem to happen on the spot which all points to manual bans. People have also been banned recent days with IB (Core of Arreat), AutoIT scripts and HB. But the majority of ban reports seem to be from Sarkoth. Also suggesting that they are done in a semi-manual way is the fact that people get banned on 2 accounts with 1 hour in between them.

It's also not exclusive to 24\7 botters, people that have sold gold or even people that have made a specific amount of gold as some bans are on accounts that are relatively fresh. But what is certain is that they're out for blood, and if they find one account botting on an IP or Network ID (HWID beeing both likely and unlikely because some get hit on 6 accounts across 2 computers) they will look for more / scan for similarities. But this far they have only been banning bots and linux users (And lets face it, if there's anyone out there deserving of a ban it has to be linux users!) but no main accounts / mule accounts that have not been botted on.

8. Clownfisch

Clownfisch Member

I would say 80% say here not the truth xD all use before DB other bots or something like this xD

9. CodenameG

CodenameG New Member

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.