• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Make GEM COMBINER please

Discussion in 'Requests & Discussion' started by stud4fun, May 27, 2014.

1. stud4fun

stud4fun New Member

Can someone make Gem combiner, just simple one? Make a plugin just clicking the button when it is time to click.

I think we all need this plugin.

If you need gem combiner like me, please comment here so this thread will get attention

Last edited: May 27, 2014
    2. stud4fun

stud4fun New Member

No one need this gem combiner beside me? Are you guys just click those gems to upgrade to next level for long time? Wouldn't you like to have a plugin that clicks for you to upgrade your gems?

3. xwozone

xwozone Active Member

I was thining about this last night.

4. xanden

xanden New Member

Why? can't you just enter the amount of gems wanted and click craft?

5. TwoCigars

TwoCigars Active Member

I am not trying to be a doucher here, but there are better things for Devs to spend time on, bud.

It's not like D3Vanilla anymore where you had to click craft to make one [wait] click craft to make one [wait], etc.

When you go to the Gem Artisan, You pick the gem type you want to make. You can click in the quantity box and type in a quantity! ;)

[HR][/HR]

In the long run you want 1-2 top emeralds in weapon, 1 top gem in helm, and 5 top gems for base stats in chest/pants.

After those 8 you don't want a plugin that starts randomly crafting gems:
      • We have limited stash space. 5 gem types take up 5 slots, but if you have stacks of all gems levels, that is up to 25 slots.
      • Artisans need imperial or flawless gems for crafting and enchanting, if you have all slots filled on all chars that need base stat max gems, there is no reason to craft past flawless.
      • As a bot user, you can let it stash thousands of gems and craft them on demand as you need them.

[HR][/HR]

Now if you're asking for a plugin LIKE ARMORY but FOR GEMS, I think that is a great idea!

Armory basically evaluates gear that you find versus gear you are wearing. Based on settings in the plugin, it will replace gear you are currently wearing as upgrades are found. This type of plugin is really good for newly leveled characters, or ones wearing a lot of rare gear still. Due to enchanting however... After a certain point in your gearing it's not so useful.

If there was a GEM UPGRADER plugin people would use it. It would be mainly geared towards newer accounts but still....

• Determine quality of gems currently used on character slots.
      • If a gem type is in use on an item and lower than maximum level, the bot will craft up gems of that type
      • Do not force a townrun just for crafting of gems. Check every time townrun is done for full inventory.
      • Set a minimum number of gems to force crafting of a higher gem. Must be 3 at minimum. Possibly 9.
      • If a higher quality gem is available, go to artisan and change them out.
      • If 2 or more gems are available that are the SAME quality as used in an item, de-socket at artisan, use it to help craft the upgrade.
      • Must be careful about setup so that it doesn't desocket 3 royal gems in a chest just to make one top tier gem.

Sounds simple, but I am not a developer so we'll see ;D

6. xwozone

xwozone Active Member

I would think it would be helpful to keep all those gems at the level off flawless? so when you reroll a ring/ammy you wouldnt have to go make them... but im just lazy

7. stud4fun

stud4fun New Member

I didn't know there was a box I can type in. thank you

8. TwoCigars

TwoCigars Active Member

You're Welcome.

I have actually seen many friends still complaining about it since they quit a few patches ago... When I tell them they are :mad: > :confused: > :eek: > :rolleyes:

9. xwozone

xwozone Active Member

I would love to see a plugin to automate the gems. After 2-3 days of runs ive got thousands of gems to upgrade so i can roll my rings/ammys.

10. borderjs

borderjs Community Developer

Hi,
      Currently it is not possible to click the specific gem on the list to automate this process. I tried to create this plugin but ran into issues. DB devs know about it, I doubt it will get added anytime soon.

11. xzjv

xzjv Community Developer

Yeah i agree its kind of annoying when you have thousands of gems and you want to make a bunch of flawless royals, have to sit there for like 10 minutes watching a channel bar and clicking stuff every now and then.

12. xanden

xanden New Member

AFAIK its still not possible to select the gemquality with DB so it would just have the functions lie before. And you still habe to click every now and then ;)

13. xzjv

xzjv Community Developer

Yeah i looked into this, i can grab the info on what you can make gem type and counts, and change input box value, click combine button. BUT DB cant click on an item in a scroll-able tree view - it just doesn't click on the gem row to select the gem you want to craft. if anyone knows how to do this please let me know there may be some sort of lower level way to calculate x,y and click that i'm not aware of.