• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Making modifications for Trinity

Discussion in 'Trinity' started by vbnm, Nov 7, 2012.

1. vbnm

vbnm New Member

I get bored while my bot is running... So anyways... I'm offering to make changes to Trinity in my spare time for people. Post your requests here if its not too complicated and more that one person requests the change I will work on those first. I only have a 60 WD and DH so those will be the only changes I'll be able to test myself.

2. AzureusPT

AzureusPT New Member

An enhance on DH's combat will always be welcome. In my case I find my DH drain almost all her hatred against a wall, because the mob that its trying to kill is behind it. It would be great if we could check the mob and move nearby if we're not hitting it.

Also an enhance in Fan of Knives to only use it when 3 or more mobs are nearby or 1-2 elites to maximize its damage.

3. theatristformallyknownasG

theatristformallyknownasG New Member

Redo the original trinity loot rules thanks (so we can simply use the sliders again), the attempted fixes are nice but clrearly no-one understands loot quite as well and displays it in such an easy manner as Giles did.

G

4. jubisman

jubisman New Member

This thread is relevant to my interests.
      I'll be checking this

5. vbnm

vbnm New Member

I am new to DB so I'm not sure how it used to work or what changes that came in 1.0.5 that would need to be updated...
      On another note I'm looking into how this system works to see what improvements I can make.

EDIT: The scoring procedure is kinda complicated. It checks for certain stats and gives a bonus percentage to the score if it is at a certain amount or higher... If I had some more details on what specifically it was missing I could probably make the needed adjustments.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2012
    6. jubisman

jubisman New Member

Hey man, from my post on Unified thread:

7. zippysticks

zippysticks New Member

Maybe try fixing trinity auto blacklisting objects/monsters if it's unreachable after 10 seconds or so.