• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Making real cash and doing well.

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by beachlean, Oct 23, 2013.

1. beachlean

beachlean New Member

So i have been using a bot for about 3 months now and have done very well. At first I was boting one account and selling gold to friends i know IRL for about $1 per k gold. well after i have had some success i moved on to bottting 2 accounts that farm and banking all that i make. I used herbalism and mining on both. i use another account to turn the ghost iron into trillium and benefiting from the procs. i mill the herbs and then turn it all into starlight ink. i sell the mats like that and am making about 20k per day on a high pop server. The best thing i have been doing to make real money is buying mottled drake and spectral tiger mounts in game and selling the digital copy of them on ebay. It is nothing crazy but i have made just over $800 so far this month with 2 bots. Anyway i figured i would share my success while i am here drunk and bored while my accounts play themselves.

BTW, i am new to all this so i use posted profiles and not my own. i try to use ones off the first page as i see several other bots while i am out there and find that routes on the 3-4 page seem to have much less interaction with other bots.

I have had one account get a suspension and the other is clean.

2. Sbaak

Sbaak Member

good stuff :)
      ive been at this forever and the best ive done was vanilla days with glider buying batches of 5-10 keys and doing 1-60 in about 15-25 days then selling them for 90$ each to some chinese/russian guy i made a good 6000 before it wore me out
      glider non stop crashed and had to semi be babied
      now its just 2 accounts my main one and a farmer i sell gold once and a while but its mostly just to fund anything i want on my main account

its all about what you find fun i only mine/herb i have inscription to turn the herbs but not the ore i just have a list of ~5 people who buy a few mailboxes full per day @50g/stack never through the ah or trade

3. Rayne01

Rayne01 New Member

What method are you guys using? Gbank? mule account? personally I use the latter.

4. cooldude

cooldude Member

what do you mean sell the digital copy? i thought you buy the item in game and thats it?

5. cooldude

cooldude Member

anyone?

6. beachlean

beachlean New Member

Sorry as I have not checked my own thread. I was pretty well drunk when I made the post. But here is what I do:

-I farm the gold
      -I am on a high population server so TCG mounts are easy to come buy (I try to figure purchase at a cost i can make $1.20 per 1k gold i spend)
      -I then sell them on Ebay as a digital copy. (No TCG card included) If the buyer uses Buy It Now I will even xfer a character to their realm (yes a mule account)
      -Make sure to get their Real ID and take screen shots to cover your butt if they file a claim trying to scam
      -After the mount is exchanged I open a ticket saying that I made a mistake xfering to this realm and they refund my money and move me back to home realm.

If you guys chose to follow this technique I wish you all the best of luck. I have never had a mount sit on Ebay for more than 2 days before getting scooped up.
      I bought my spectral tiger for 280,000 gold and sold it for $360.00 usd.
      The mottled Drake I bought for 80,000 gold and sold for $125.00
      I bought a Sky Golem day one for 40,000 gold and sold it for $150.00 (yeah that guy has got to be kicking himself, he was on spinebreaker and they were 200k in his AH)

7. Macatho

Macatho New Member

Finding spectral tiger for 280k...yeah okay
      Not sure which make believe realm u play on, but on my realm it never goes below 600-700k.

8. incognitto

incognitto New Member

Im not sure what 'make believe realm' u play on but on most of my realms and i play on ALOT of realms 280k-400k is about average on all of mine.

9. beachlean

beachlean New Member

If must know I will be a sport and play along with your trolling. I play mainly on (edit my realm for my protection) If you saw it in time cool. I can get a spectral under 300k and a swift spectral for 400k.

10. beachlean

beachlean New Member

And I will add that that is not the case with every single mount. For instance, the feldrake, corrupted hippogryph and el pollo grande I can't flip for real profit because of their cost to me. But it is fairly normal to have 3 spectral mounts up at one time on the AH.

11. Nightrain111

Nightrain111 Member

no you can get mounts from the wow trade card game
      and turn them in in booty bay they go for a fair bit on ebay ive
      seen them sell for near 800 dollars

12. Macatho

Macatho New Member

I dont really need to sit here and listen to what you're saying about "your realm".
      All I need to do is check what the spectral tiger costs on ALL REALMS.
      https://eu.theunderminejournal.com/item.php?item=49284

I'm looking at the charts and it seems to me that if you play on the US-realms it is easier to find it for a cheaper gold price.
      11 months and one week ago some lucky bastard were able to buy it for 81111G on Tirion EU.

But in general the mount costs:
      56 Available
      516427g 61s Market Price
      565858g 47s 47c Mean
      223058g 82s 41c Standard Deviation

Granted the standard dev is huge...but still...If you know how to read statistics it shows that it's fairly hard to find it below 400k gold. And that's generally on servers which have few people, and few people = gold is worth alot.

But I will take your idea to heart because it is not a bad idea at all. And it might be possible for me to find some cheap TCG-loot on some obscure server where I actually have a ton of gold.
      Easily flipped so to say.

13. beachlean

beachlean New Member

Hope this helps you out. I picked the tiger up all of 15 minutes ago just for you! I doubt everyone can do this on any realm.

WoWScrnShot_101513_191839.jpg WoWScrnShot_103013_212701.jpg

14. beachlean

beachlean New Member

Guys, this is just my success story. Please use my post as a tip and a suggestion to make your own cash. If you have any questions feel free to PM me as I have answered several questions already and am happy to help anyone.

15. Cynical

Cynical New Member

Wow, it sounds like you've done quite well for yourself. The only question I have is that if someone doesn't use the 'buy it now' feature, how do you get the item to them?

16. beachlean

beachlean New Member

Well this is the easy part with the spectral tiger since you only have to be level 20 to equip it and TCG mounts are account wide. So all they really have to do is level a toon to 20 which only takes a few hours easy. If they buy a flying mount they would need to xfer a toon to me. I keep them on Real ID so that I know who I am trading to and can protect myself if they try and claim i scammed them.

17. Cynical

Cynical New Member

Interesting. Thanks so much for your insight, I might try this out just to see how I do. Seems much easier than selling gold in this ridiculously inflated market.

18. DrDoctor

DrDoctor New Member

hook me up on a spectral tiger and i give you some 100k gold for it