• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Mandalorian Raiders Farm

Discussion in 'Buddy Wing Profiles' started by in2fun, Jul 18, 2012.

1. in2fun

in2fun New Member

Made this profile on a request. And I just can't get all things to work right. The door's inside, and chest. Will not interact with quest spot either, for pick up or turn in.

So instructions.
      1. Pick up Quest.
      2. Zone into Mandalarion Raiders Zone.
      3. Start Bot. (Not just click start, as in start it fresh from inside. If the bot is running you must restart it completely. The bot gets confused on zone changes)
      4. Watch while it plays through. Go get drink, take shower, enjoy life for few minutes.
      5. After first boss it will not loot the chest. If you want the orange, drops, you MUST loot by yourself.
      6. A popup will stop bot and tell you to go down stairs manually, I tried few diff ways and each time bot jumps to death. So need to go down manually.
      7. At end will give another popup to leave and turn in. Restart if want to do over.

Things to keep in mind. The quest branch and step never change through out the Flashpoint. So its super pain to figure out where you are, as if you push stop at any time. It will restart from beginning. If you are on lower level beyond the elevators. It will not know what to do.

So .. if you push stop, basically be prepared to start over, or do rest by hand.

This was easiest I could figure out how to do it.

Enjoy. Hope its what you wanted.
      Let me know if you want others.

My experience with profile.
      8k creds, 3 to 4 oranges. 100 dark side points.
      A light willpower set drops kinda nice.

If you are wanting to farm dark side points, try diplomacy.

iN2Fun

Attached Files: