• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • MapBuddy

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Tormiasz, Jun 11, 2016.

1. ditmebibane

ditmebibane New Member

sr my poor english, i don't see password to unrar file... and i try to read all comment but still that.. i see Widds said " That's part of the fun. You can spend time guessing the password ".. so i spend so much time to find... somebody can tell me that password..

2. DontBeAfraid

DontBeAfraid Active Member

you are not supposed to spend time finding out a password, you are supposed to fix mapbuddy yourself in 1-2hours.

simply by following the step by step guide...

3. ditmebibane

ditmebibane New Member

oh now i understand

4. widds

widds Member

Updated MapBuddy for 2.4: Download Here
      (No password on this one!)

1) Ensure you have CommunityLib installed and activated. Map tabs need to be added to the ComLib cached tab list, as well as your currency tab and/or any tab you keep your map currency in.
      2) If you have used MapBuddy in the past on your current ExileBuddy install, go to your Settings folder, to your profile folder (have to do this for all of your profiles) and delete MapBuddy.json (this resets the map list so it'll show the new maps)

Notes:
      - Only the map list was updated (to include the updated multi-level and banned map listings from the updated Maprunner). There still may be issues (there are) with entering certain boss areas since GGG added in a bunch that were formally outdoor bosses, getting stuck, and ending maps early. I don't have the know how to fix this. If you ask about it so help me god.
      - All of the new maps don't have icons. I don't really give a shit so don't complain about seeing red question marks.
      - Every map is listed except uniques, even the ones the bot won't run (IE - Core Map). By default I've set all of the T15 ones to not be run anyways but they are there.
      - All shaped versions of maps added, so it doesn't matter which maps you choose to shape in the Atlas, MapBuddy will run the shaped versions automatically at the correct new tier.
      - By default every map is enabled for running, if you notice an issue with your bot unable to run a particular map just uncheck enabled.
      - By default all T1-T4 maps regardless of layout are set to Keep = false. They will only be sold if you go over the number of maps set in the General tab for Map Selling.
      - T5 maps only explicitly keep "A" type layouts (protected from selling).
      - T6-11 maps only explicitly keep "A" and "B" type layouts (protected from selling).
      - T12 and above maps are all protected from selling.
      - By default T1-8 are ran at magic. T9 and above are ran at rare.
      - By default T9-12 are rerolled via scour and alchemy. T13 and above are rerolled via chaos orbs.
      - By default chisels are not used, highly recommend setting this for the higher tier maps to ensure you keep a healthy map pool.
      - Map priority is basically set up so a "C" layout at +1 tier is equal to the "B" layout of the previous tier. This means the bot will prioritize an awesome layout T8 map over a crappy layout T9 map.

All of these default settings can be changed to fit your needs, they are just a baseline to keep things consistent.

Disclaimer: I am not the author of MapBuddy, you are using this update at your own risk. Do not make posts assuming you will receive help.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2016
    5. DontBeAfraid

DontBeAfraid Active Member

6. Fishnetz

Fishnetz Member

[CheckSpecificStashes] You have enabled specific stash tabs but some of the tabs you typed doesn't exist in the CommunityLib's tab list.
      [CheckSpecificStashes] Check your tab list in SETTINGS > COMMUNITYLIB. If you want to use all stash tabs, delete all the entries from the list using delete key.

how to cerretly add with image if dont mind? when i add tab names into comunitylab it never works. ty

7. widds

widds Member

Nope. Sorry. Those two lines literally tell you what your issue is. I'd rather take the time to write out this long response as to why I won't tell you the answer than spoonfeed you the answer because you can't read what you literally pasted into this forum post.

8. Shadowl0rd

Shadowl0rd New Member

Just a copy of Widds Mapbuddy 2.4 update, but I have added all icons (shaped maps included) and I have fix same duplicate maps
      DOWNLOAD HERE

Thanks a lot Widds

Last edited: Oct 1, 2016
    9. widds

widds Member

Updated MapBuddy: Download Here

- Fixed BossRoom transition settings for a few maps... I was missing the "Shaped" versions of all of the maps that had boss rooms. Also added T11/T12 maps that have bossrooms since I'm farming those now.
      - Don't believe this update would require deleting of MapBuddy.json if you're already using one of the 2.4 updated versions.

10. synez

synez Member

Thank you.

11. Lustkim

Lustkim Member

Hello Tormiasz, amazing plugin thank for your work, this is 1 question -
      Can you add function like *come to trials* but for Zana, because we can meet her only when mapping?

12. toNyx

toNyx Well-Known Member

Alerter

13. ditmebibane

ditmebibane New Member

if i wanna my bot run map with zana Mod Map.. how to do that? tks

14. clandestine

clandestine Member

you don't.

15. toNyx

toNyx Well-Known Member

^ huehue

16. Heilmann

Heilmann Member Legendary

Thanks widds.

17. Assassine100

Assassine100 New Member

Hey guys,

first things first, thx for the map plugin and thx for the update for the shaped maps.

I have one big problem and cant solve it. The bot dont enter boss areas and so the bosses will not be killed. (map examples: all maps with extra boss areas (bazaar, colonnade, etc). The option "ignore boss room" is "false" so the bot should enter the boss areas and kill them.

If your need more informations the solve the problem, feel free to ask.

The bot don't return any issue, everything works fine, except this boss room problem.

I using the Settings from "widds" updated version 2.4 atm, but i used my own settings (similar to widds settings) and both returns this problem.

18. eatinapineapple

eatinapineapple Member

Hey guys - Do you have a problem with the bot not correctly counting your number of deaths? I watch my bot die, but it doesn't record it in mapbuddy - statistics every time.

Thanks.

19. Boltwall

Boltwall Member

Map completion setting?

20. a4tech111

a4tech111 New Member

[TakeMapTask] Fail to find a proper map in entire stash.

tell me how to fix it?