• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Market Board Class

Discussion in 'Community Developer Forum' started by testarooni, Jun 26, 2016.

1. testarooni

testarooni New Member

Is there an existing MarketBoard class? I would like to create a plugin to buy large quantities of ore and other materials that are below a certain price and that cannot be found on NPCs. I cannot seem to find a way to manipulate the market board other than thru manually moving the cursor and using the RaptureAtkUnitManager which seems dangerous since it does not seem to be able to return information like the price i am paying.

The RemoteWindows namespace does not seem to have a class either. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know.

2. testarooni

testarooni New Member

Well, after doing some research on these boards, I can see most see accessing the MB is taboo due to the possibilities of breaking the economy. As such i will withdraw my question and will start working on another bot i saw needs for; one to manage all housekeeping needs including gardening, retainer ventures, and chocobo training. Expect more threads with questions!