• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Market Board (not a monitor bot)

Discussion in 'Rebornbuddy Profiles' started by Trittium, Oct 23, 2015.

1. Trittium

Trittium New Member

Lets say i have 1000 iron ore on the board at the same time

so 10 stacks of 99 plus some change cool

what im wanting is just something to edit all at once like a plugin open it hit change all iron ore to xxx and it will go into both retainers and change all the iron ore selling to that amount.

Not monitoring at all just something to change all alike items at once.

2. Seroix

Seroix New Member

Part of me thinks this would be really cool, but at the same time it would make undercutting so obnoxious. I'd say I do a good job at keeping my posts on the board at a competitive price, and this would probably make my life 100% harder in regards to selling.

3. Eklipse

Eklipse New Member

slippery slope :)

4. Trittium

Trittium New Member

i think your thought could go either way. Like my idea would either do nothing but help everyone in being lazier or screw shit up who knows

5. Seroix

Seroix New Member

Most people are too lazy to re price their stuff more than 4 times a day, but I re price upwards of 12 times a day. So if it was easier, then I would have a harder time and need to step up my game more lol. Though, that is my greed talking, forgive me.

6. Calleil

Calleil Member

Please no.

7. Muiramas

Muiramas Member

Please no.

8. RhysG

RhysG Member

Why are people so against this? We are a botting community. Why is the line drawn at the marketboard? We have the means to gather and craft as much as we want but when it comes to selling it everyone seems to be against it?
      You all worried that you might be undercut all the time? Thats botting...

9. schopenhauer

schopenhauer Member

Isn't much of a point IMO, you either have bots automatically twiddling down the price against one another when you could just set it as cheaply as you're willing to sell it, which if you don't do people can just undercut to something ridiculous and the bot will react then people can game your bot, or you set a minimum in-which case you could have done this originally and saved the hassle.

I don't see anything good coming from it personally, outside of having a bot list items you've gathered at a price you set and that's it, camping it for undercutting purposes is kinda pointless and attention bringing imo. Don't see an upside, only down.

10. ExMatt

ExMatt Active Member

Does anyone even read what the request was??... Tangents are going off here and for no reason as this doesn't even have to do with the Marketboard, but instead it just has to do with selling items via retainer and interaction with the retainers. Yes this is doable....but for the amount of effort that would be required, you better be selling 1000 of every item and have 8 retainers. I do not see the benefit here, it is barely saving your efforts and you already have to be at the pc.

11. tishat

tishat Member

For people selling bulk, but in lots of smaller stacks, I could definitely see it as a quality of life thing, checking prices doesn't take nearly as long as adjusting 10,20,30 listings of the same item