• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Max protection from a ban

Discussion in 'Discussions (no Ban Reports here)' started by bratveja, Aug 15, 2017.

1. bratveja

bratveja New Member

Hi! I've just bought a HB license and I'm fairly new to botting in WoW! Just had my first botting session and I was wondering is there any way from protecting your account I know eventually my acc is going to get banned but is there any way slowing this process! Like the smart botting! Botting for 4 hours a day doing brakes from hacking, using vpn or playing with the regedit or changing the HB process name stuffs like this?

2. EchoTiger

EchoTiger Official Profile and Singular Developer Staff Member Moderator

VPN and hack discussions are forbid here.

Honorbuddy already does what it needs to protect your account.
      If Blizzard checked process lists, then Honorbuddy would already change its process name - hence why we do it with DemonBuddy.
      But they don't with WoW.

The only other 'layers of protection' you could add on top of this would be just to use VirtualMachines and a few other things that cannot be discussed here which you've mentioned.
      Also, just botting carefully makes a huge difference. It all entirely depends on what you're botting which determines how careful you need to be.

Questing is considerably the absolute safest thing you can bot. I wouldn't really advise going through the trouble of doing anything here unless you're doing a lot of bots at once.
      BGBotting is considerably the absolute riskiest thing you can bot. I wouldn't advise anyone to really bot it unless they really know what they are doing. :p

Everything else falls around the middle of Questing/BGBotting.

3. messycan

messycan Member

how does HB protect the account? when bans are left and right?

4. EchoTiger

EchoTiger Official Profile and Singular Developer Staff Member Moderator

Bans are not "left and right" unless you bot recklessly in a manner which would cause bans to be "left and right."
      As I had just mentioned in my post above, there's levels of severity depending on what you bot.

The rate of which you are banned is entirely upon you, not the bot.
      In the current patch for WoW, there is nothing at all that detects the Honorbuddy executable.
      If there was something to detect the bot, there would have been a banwave by now.

Bans that occur outside of detection are purely due to reckless botting behavior which lead to player reports, or manual investigation by Blizzard.
      This is why we ALWAYS say that botting is never safe as we cannot control how (or what) you choose bot.

5. eagles2010

eagles2010 Member

If you are concerned about someone else protecting your account, you really shouldn't be botting.

brywin869 likes this.
    6. messycan

messycan Member

I haven't had a subscription in a year. I am watching the forums of nothing but QQ from bans. so I am wondering how is Bossland protecting

i got banned for the 10th time about a year ago and I am just waiting until security becomes real.

I've been using another unlocker and program and haven't been touched. Grant it I don't have what I had here.. but I haven't been banned and I am just waiting until these guys step it up and show some more interest in protecting our accounts.

7. Skavi

Skavi Member

You have just bought the bot? Oh, boy, 7.3 is coming..

8. SoulKnife

SoulKnife Member

What does that mean?

9. Skavi

Skavi Member

Nevermind, that's fine