• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Menagerie of Problems

Discussion in 'Rebornbuddy Support' started by Diago1, Jul 19, 2017.

1. Diago1

Diago1 Member

Well heres what I managed to find out so far.

When using normal Fatebot, absolutely no problems, summons chocobo instantly when its down, does not desummon it for whatever weird reason, goes from fate to fate without any issues and NEVER gets stuck.

This is PERFECT! Cept one problem, it cant fly, and doing fates in Ruby Sea cannot be done without being able to fly.

So I use EXFatebot, but then problems occur. Sometimes it get stuck, very often it will desummon chocobo for no reason, and will not summon it again until either fate is done and he reaches the next one, or gets K.Oed, back to crystal, then summons.

Also noticed Sidestep will not avoid certain telegraphs, mainly the small tiny frontal lines in particular.

And by stuck I mean he just keeps going back and forth in the same spot, unable to move forward until either he dies from a wandering mob or something times out, or I stop the bot and move him.

Any mentions of these being looked at? I mean I feel kinda bad for those who pay monthly for this bot, im glad I got the lifetime thus why I been so patient. So I guess it may be a couple months before all the problems Iron out I guess.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2017
    2. mastahg

mastahg Administrator Staff Member

Exfatebot is something created and maintained by a 3rd party, and as such we don't provide any support for it. If you have issues then you'll need to take it up with the developers of it.

Same with sidestep, contact the developers.