• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Mining][Botany][OrderBot] Unspoiled Nodes Farming

Discussion in 'Mining-Botany Profiles' started by Zamphire, Dec 10, 2014.

1. Sinndar88

Sinndar88 Member

ok, might be my client or the profile, but im not harvesting a single Umbral Rock, im gonna have to wait another in game day to find out what it does but a heads up :)

2. Zamphire

Zamphire Member

What's it doing exactly? Is it going to the node just not mining it?

3. Xerenya

Xerenya New Member

Hello, i do apologize for the inconvinience but, would it be a way that someone could help me to separate/edit this profile to work only with botanist? i know it was said before that its just a matter of deleting the nodes for mining but i tried it already without succes. thanks in advance if its possible to ask for this favour >_<

4. Sinndar88

Sinndar88 Member

i believe it was getting stuck on one of the nodes before, (water cluster) but after i manually mined it it was fine.

5. Sinndar88

Sinndar88 Member

as i know theres a dry spot between 3pm and 5pm, is there a way to implement in the code to repair ALL equipment, i was kinda sad to wake up from a night botting to find it with all broken gear lol

6. kagepande

kagepande Community Developer

Use the plugin RePear. You set how many hours you want the plugin to go bring your character to a vendor and repair your gear at.

7. Sinndar88

Sinndar88 Member

i realised i had Agil turned OFF, i can manually every hour repair because its the accessories thats taking the most damage, ill just have to see if Agil can imbed itself correctly to repair without messing up timings

8. Zamphire

Zamphire Member

I just uploaded three new profiles. Version 1.5 of my Botany and Mining profile now supports stealthing in Mor Dhona to gather nodes. With the new unaspected crystals there it's more important then ever to gather those nodes.

I uploaded versions of the profile that have JUST mining and JUST botany, I also implemented the stealthing of Mor Dhona into those profiles as well.

9. Sinndar88

Sinndar88 Member

Gonna go ahead and pick out 1 MAJOR flaw your profiles ALL have (pretty much), some of the strings have a ItemName gather tag, if the client hasn't harvested that material before it NEVER will unless u manually do it, at the moment im going thru all the times 1am,5am,9am,1pm,5pm,9pm are the occurrences of this issue, of course if the client has harvested it before there is no issue, but i thought i would bring it to your attention

EDIT, Seems to be only the clusters, so manually harvest 1 of each cluster? and top soil ofc, and we should be good

Last edited: Feb 6, 2015
    10. Zamphire

Zamphire Member

Yep, this is definitely a flaw. Unfortunately it's a necessary one. The only way for the bot to pick up on harvesting items that haven't been harvested before is by using slots. However, there are some items that have random slots, so that wouldn't work. Furthermore, you can only assign one slot, so on nodes that need mining from multiple slots, that won't work either. I use ItemName tags where I have to. Like for instance, La Noscian Soil and Thanalan Soil, they both spawn at slot 8 but there's only one of them. So if I told the profile to mine slot 8 it would swing twice (once to uncover, once to gather) and then just stand there doing nothing until the node despawned. The bot doesn't detect that it's finished with that slot and move to another, it just stands there until the node despawns 2 hours after it's spawn time. So to remedy this, I used ItemName tags. So now it gathers the soil, then ones done with soil moves on to clusters, items that are always there.
      The other main instances of using itemname tags are for Mor Dhona. The unaspected crystals aren't always available, but they always spawn on slow 8. So if i told the bot to pick slot 8 it would never do anything if Unaspected crystals weren't there. By using ItemName tags it now will gather unacepected if available and if not move to another.

I know it's annoying, but once you gather said item one time manually, you won't have any problems and will be getting the most items you can

11. Sinndar88

Sinndar88 Member

another minor issue i found :p only a minor one, when you harvest a node that requires stealth, and then teleports after (with you remaining in stealth) and then mount up, atleast for me sometimes it is mounted, but moving as if it was still stealthed, a stop start fixes it, but yeah maybe once its done teleporting working into the code a Stealth Cancel

12. Zamphire

Zamphire Member

Yeah, I've noticed that too, and I don't really know of a way to fix it. If you just press both mouse buttons and move your cursor manually it will fix it.

13. Dgame

Dgame Member

Might as well add this as a function to GatherAssist man lol. Once it's all fleshed out.

14. pooponu

pooponu New Member

Hi I noticed on one of the Drybone unspoiled nodes the one that spawns across the river the bot actually teleports out instead of crossing the river and reaching the node.

15. Zamphire

Zamphire Member

This one is actually notated in the xml profile. The bot is not capable of jumping, and since there's no flat walking path across the river, any node that spawns on the opposite side won't be gathered.

16. pooponu

pooponu New Member

Thanks for the quick reply Zamp! btw do you have any plans to make a 2star node profile just curious

17. Zamphire

Zamphire Member

I already have a two and three star profile that I keep private. When I released this profile I saw a massive number of people on my server running /exactly/ the same steps I did and that looks incredibly suspicious and I really don't want to get banned.

I've given steps in this thread on how to add your own nodes. It's really not that hard to add your own profile.

18. iisoloii

iisoloii Member

This shit is to complicated............. for a noob like me.... i tried getting it to work but just keeps going to places wehres theres no nodes then telports

19. Xerenya

Xerenya New Member

Hey, Zamphire great job hwith the profiles, ive been trying to edit your's so it only gathers certain unspoiled items since some of them are useles son my realm... i just have a question, is it posible to make the profile use the crystal gathering skills rather then blassed harvest/king's yield?

20. Imsyu

Imsyu Member

you can adjust what skills it uses in the file^^ just go under each node and you can change the skills