• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Mining][Botany][OrderBot] Unspoiled Nodes Farming

Discussion in 'Mining-Botany Profiles' started by Zamphire, Dec 10, 2014.

1. tishat

tishat Member

delete the stuff you don't want it to gather

2. prettylush

prettylush New Member

Having an issue with the mining in Mor'Dhona. Bot moves to the "Move to" location and stands still not doing anything. Easily fixed when I move forward slightly myself, but requires manual movement which is inconvenient.

[23:14:47.279 V] [Poi.Clear] Reason: Current behavior changed to MoveToTag: LineNumber: 533, XYZ: <311.842, -12.38877, -481.02>, Name: Miner's Point, Distance: 3, UseMesh: True, IsDone: False, HighPriority: False, InCombat: False, QuestId: 0, StepId: 0, PostCombatDelay: 0, QuestName: null, IsDoneCache: False, Behavior: TreeSharp.PrioritySelector, .
      [23:14:47.279 D] Replaced hook [ProfileOrderBehavior_Hook] aa3e5184-8fd8-4d2c-a0fe-bd9442c1f244
      [23:14:47.280 D] DoAction Mount 1 0xE0000000
      [23:14:48.844 D] Requesting path on 156 from <40.02638, 20.295, -675.8842> to <311.842, -12.38877, -481.02>
      [23:14:48.903 D] Generated path to <311.842, -12.38877, -481.02> in 00:00:00.0590236 ms .....
      [23:15:25.244 D] Moving to next hop: <311.842, -12.38877, -481.02> (Miner's Point) D: 36.80989

Skipped a bunch of moving to next hop lines. The last line before he stops is there. Not sure why this is happening, but I've seen it happening to 2 or 3 other people using the same profile. I'm assuming it has something to do with it being a move to rather than a hotspot like many of the other nodes because of stealth. Anyone know how to fix this? I've tried changing the move to coordinates and it just stood still in a different location.

3. tishat

tishat Member

whoops.. I can't read.. hmm well.. I'm getting quite a few of those issues too lately.. could be because mastag is rewriting stuff I guess.. we probably have to wait it out till he's done

4. EnternalEnvy

EnternalEnvy Member

so any fixes for mor dohna yet? because the bot seems to stuck there forever

5. jamesestep1984

jamesestep1984 Member

Hey toasty, would you mind letting me use your profile that includes honey lemon and prickly pineapple seeds. i've been trying to get it for a few days now but i keep fucking it up lol.

Or can someone explain to me how to add the nodes for prickly pineapple seeds and honey lemon seeds,

Last edited: Oct 12, 2015
    6. Veigue

Veigue Member

Hello Zemphire,

Thank you for your awesome profile.
      I'ts been very useful until now.

I just spotted one problem, mybe it only happens to me, at,

05:00 AM East Shroud - Trillium it goes there and everything is ok, then it teleports for :
      05:00 AM West Thanalan - Grade 3 Thanalan Soil, Water Cluster ; but here he uses toil to make them reachable but doesn't gather anything? Why is that so?

After I gathered manually, it teleports for :
      05:00 AM Eastern Thanalan - Gold Sand ; here it goes to your hotspot, doesn't find the node and teleports, so what I did is cancel the teleport, just walk a bit more north and gather the node, maybe the hotspot here is too far from the nodes? It really never gathers it. And then it skips 05:00 AM Eastern La Noscea - Honey Lemon.
      Is it normal? It should have more time to gather it so I don't understand :)

If you could help me with this I'd be really grateful.

EDIT: I read in the xml, your explanation about the gold sand hotspot my bad :)

But there is still those 2 problems :

05:00 AM West Thanalan - Grade 3 Thanalan Soil, Water Cluster ; but here he uses toil to make them reachable but doesn't gather anything? Why is that so?

And this :

After I gathered manually, it teleports for :
      05:00 AM Eastern Thanalan - Gold Sand ; here it goes to your hotspot, doesn't find the node and teleports, so what I did is cancel the teleport, just walk a bit more north and gather the node, maybe the hotspot here is too far from the nodes? It really never gathers it. And then it skips 05:00 AM Eastern La Noscea - Honey Lemon.
      Is it normal? It should have more time to gather it so I don't understand :)

Thank you for your help!

Last edited: Oct 25, 2015
    7. washnig

washnig New Member

firstly, thanks for the profile and keeping it updated! secondly, i have a request: would it be possible to include Grade 3 Shroud Topsoil? only if it's not too much to ask and/or if it's not a mutually exclusive item to farm and put into the profile...

8. Trittium

Trittium New Member

can you add cordial utilization?

9. Trittium

Trittium New Member

also this [08:14:54.971 N] Next spawn at 5PM Eorzea Time at Coerthas Central Highlands. that small gap anyway to fill that in with ANYTHING such as shards/crystals so there is no downtime?

10. Trittium

Trittium New Member

porcini please :D

The Churning Mists (25, 6) @ 12 AM, 12 PM
      Lv. 55 Unspoiled Mature Tree

half hour spawn time.

11. midouharuki

midouharuki Member

i want use only Unspoiled Mining.because donot have Botany,

DO we know only Unspoiled Mining file. plz tell me.

12. mytemyrgan

mytemyrgan New Member

PROFILE NOT WORK NOW FROM PATCH 3.2 LOL XD ? NOT FARM Volcanic Rock Salt AND Darksteel Ore LOL XD

13. tishat

tishat Member

not sure why it wouldn't work.. but you could always move on to entrax's profiles, as this one hasn't been updated in god knows how long.. should still work though

14. mytemyrgan

mytemyrgan New Member

IT NOT GATHER Volcanic Rock Salt ANYMORE . NODE SPAWN , CHARACTER PORT AWAY . SAME FOR Darksteel Ore . AND 13 PM Carbonized Matter NODE IN MOR DHONA . NOT WORK LOL XD ONLY SINCE PATCH 3.2 XD

15. tishat

tishat Member

have you synced your windows clock recently ?

16. mytemyrgan

mytemyrgan New Member

TRY BUT NOT WOKKS LOL XD NOT WORKS ON MORE THAN ONE PC XD PROFILE BROKEN LOL XD ? lol

17. tishat

tishat Member

It is a very old profile. You could try to fix it

18. mytemyrgan

mytemyrgan New Member

NOT KNOW WHAT HOW LOL XD I REMOVE STUFF LIKE Botany BUT WORK BEFORE NO PROBLEM LOL XD NOT KNOW WHY NOW STOP WORK ? WHAT CHANGE ?

19. ExMatt

ExMatt Active Member

Are you using a stupidify word generator? Seriously, what is going on here?

20. richard31693

richard31693 New Member

How can I change the item being gathered? Specifically the nodes in Mor Dhona. I want to gather Grade 4 Carbonized Matter from there. I attempted to change the Gather Loops to 0 thinking that was what dictated the slot it mines from. This is my first time attempting to edit any orders, so please forgive me for my lack of knowledge.