• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Missing Buddy Store Profiles

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Support' started by lttlmantate1, Jan 1, 2015.

1. lttlmantate1

lttlmantate1 Member

So I have an error that I'm not sure if a log will help with, I can add some later if you think it might show you something.

First, the setup. My wife & I run HB on separate computers, we currently have 2 sets of 3 lifetime keys so that if we want the "kids" to do something while we play we can.

The Problem. My wife recently decided to level a new toon, there were some issues with questing, so I did a complete fresh install of HB on her computer, ran into some issues with MS .net, so uninstalled that as well, did a fresh install of MS .net framework, performed fresh HB install. This is what I had to do after the WoD updates to get questing to work on my computer as well.

HB works like a charm with one exception, approximately half of the leveling profiles are missing when we try to load them from the store. Fortunately they all work just fine from Kick's .svn folder and she's been able to level her toon up. It's nearly finished, and been this way for a couple weeks, kept hoping a HB update would somehow refresh the available profiles. Is there anything worth trying before backing out to a complete install again? I was thinking I would start the installer app up, because I know that it has a repair functionality as on option as well.

Thanks.

(edit to fix typoes, because I didn't have time to do it right the first time, so I had to do it again)

2. CodenameG

CodenameG New Member

log into the buddystore. then click on "My Purchases" disable streaming for the profile pack.

then start honorbuddy, login and make sure the profiles arent streaming anymore.

close honorbuddy.

then re-enable streaming on the site for the profile pack.

see if they now show up.

3. lttlmantate1

lttlmantate1 Member

Like a charm, appreciate the quick response!

Thanks again for the help.

4. CodenameG

CodenameG New Member

great, if you need anything else let us know.