• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Missing QuestIds?

Discussion in 'Community Developer Forum' started by Terv, Dec 28, 2015.

1. Terv

Terv New Member

Using the attribute QuestId under certain Elements like "TurnIn" don't appear to be working in the area "Sea of Clouds" (or more specifically, Vanu Vanu dailies). By not working I mean, if the QuestId attribute is set, the Order will not attempt to turn in the quest. If I remove the attribute, it will turn in the quest, but gets stuck trying to turn it in over and over (after successfully turning it in).

Known quest id's with the issue are:

but are likely any of the vanu dailies.

If you need any further information please let me know and I'll gather what I can!

Thanks in advance.

2. Sodimm

Sodimm Member

I have 67719 handing in alright.

Make sure the quest is registered, and if it's your last TurnInt, but you have more allowances, and the NPC has more Quests, it'll keep looping. It'll also occur if you have another quest that wants to TalkTo or HandOver at the same NPC. I alleviated the problems by keeping the Sanuwa quests all on there own, with the others being picked up seperately. Should the bot require to HandOver at another quests TurnIn, I'd TurnIn the quest in first, then HandOver. You could always try wrapping the TurnIn in extra conditionals to force an exit. Here's how the turnin looks on mine.
      Code:

<!-- Fishing in Troubled Waters -->
      <If Condition="HasQuest(67719)">
          <If Condition="GetQuestStep(67719) == 255">
              <If Condition="not IsOnMap(401)">
                  <TeleportTo AetheryteId="73" Name="401"/>
              </If>
              <If Condition="IsOnMap(401)">
                  <TurnIn QuestId="67719" NpcId="1016090" RewardSlot="1" XYZ="-836.5148, -133.2695, -386.6179"/>
              </If>
          </If>
      </If>

3. mistahmikey

mistahmikey New Member

Sodimm - have you been able to get flying to work properly for the Vanu Vanu dailies? I gave up trying to make these work because the flying did all kinds a wacky stuff. If you have been able to get this to work, might you share your profile, or how you managed to overcome the flying difficulties?

4. y2krazy

y2krazy Community Developer

I believe his profile(s) are on his SVN.

5. Sodimm

Sodimm Member

As Y2 said, it's on my SVN. The flying is handled by ExMats EnableFlight plugin, but yes, it's very hit and miss. It will fly to objectives, but you'll have to manually move it into position before it fires off the ability. And it can be glitchywith certain vertices leading the bot underneath objectives. The area is pretty glitchy, especially around OK Zundu, that area tends to spaz out EnableFlight. The profile; unfortunately won't ever be AFKable, due to the nature of the plugin. Ofc, here's hoping Mastahg can throw out a nice flight mode. But until then, we have to rely on EnableFlight.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2015
    6. Terv

Terv New Member

Guh, after looking at your profile, I suppose it would help if I used <PickupDailyQuest> and not just <TalkTo> :) Still new at this!

Thanks for the help guys!