• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Monk - Seven-Side-Strike wont be used

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Puzzyfloor, Aug 31, 2015.

1. Blasphemy83

Blasphemy83 Member

Even with the most recent trinity and the disable EP and use SSS after EP is applied it doesn't use SSS on CD. It sometimes does but still mainly saves it for elites.

2. Blasphemy83

Blasphemy83 Member

Also this combat routine attached to this thread seems to work... kind of. It will apply EP then SSS on CD which is cool but it seems to get confused sometimes and EP never gets applied.

3. Unknown Buddy

Unknown Buddy Member

The most recent Trinity is 2.13.8 which is currently only available via SVN. This version has 7 total changes for the monk combat made by imxzjv, and its running amazing well for me. ~30 hours and this thing fights like a champ. Its using SSS on trash, dashing strike seems much better, and for whatever reason the bot is getting stuck much less while running rifts.

[​IMG]

You can get SVN versions from:
      https://www.assembla.com/spaces/unifiedtrinity/subversion-4/source/HEAD/trunk

The download link on top right.

There will probably be more revisions to 2.13.8 before released, but its currently working very well for me.

4. Jetsr

Jetsr Member

I've managed to get this to work, my Mainhand was a Jawbreaker(when dashing strike hits an enemy more than 30-35 yrds away charge is refunded)
      i replaced it with a Pig sticker, and now it seems to be working fine, so i think its got to do something with the dashing charge problem/code for that skill/weapon
      I play Non season

5. kord

kord New Member

ty for that release, but seems like now, when you wear an "in geom" ( or got it on stash probably) bot spam dashing strike untill he dont have anymore charge (so with in geom, 15 sec permadhasing on elite) and sadly, he use spirit generator to apply EP only when he's out of dashing strike charges :/

is there a way to fix this and force him cast dashing script only beetwen pack, and as soon as bot start fighting ennemies => using spirit generator + SSS

or maybe force spirit generator skill over dashing strike while on pack ?

this is my actual setup, and i also tried without "use dhashing strike OCC" :

[​IMG]

also, i'm looking for a way to kill packs only, idc about trash and bot keep fighting them sometimes. this is the setup i tried.

[​IMG]

also tried with a trigger rand for trash combat on maximum, still same.

6. Reikor

Reikor New Member

Guys, ther eis a bug. If you set your SSS to work Off cd, it will not work it you check Cast primary before SSS.

It will be awesome if the bot can cat primary and then check if the SSS is available, run for it, and its not, wait for it to be usble.