• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [MOP Rep]The Tillers Dailies and More

Discussion in 'Neutral' started by Makkli, Oct 19, 2012.

1. Gatherit

Gatherit New Member Buddy Store Developer

Thanks! I'll bookmark this for later use :)

2. caderly

caderly New Member

gl sir going to tag this for later when its more polished

3. Plastictiller

Plastictiller New Member

Code:
      <!-- Gift for Fish -->
      		<If Condition="HasQuest(30473) &amp;&amp; !IsQuestCompleted(30473)">
      			<CustomBehavior File="FlyTo" DestName="Gift for Fish" X="514.6775" Y="1342.424" Z="390.0719" />	
      			<Objective QuestName="A Gift for Fish" QuestId="30471" Type="CollectItem" ItemId="79828" CollectCount="1" />
      		</If>

Should be:
      Code:
      <!-- Gift for Fish -->
      		<If Condition="HasQuest(30473) &amp;&amp; !IsQuestCompleted(30473)">
      			<CustomBehavior File="FlyTo" DestName="Gift for Fish" X="514.6775" Y="1342.424" Z="390.0719" />	
      			<Objective QuestName="A Gift for Fish" QuestId="[B][SIZE=4]30473[/SIZE][/B]" Type="CollectItem" ItemId="79828" CollectCount="1" />
      		</If>

4. PlasticCan

PlasticCan New Member

OMG, went to shower, came out of shower, all dailys done LOVE IT

5. Guadah

Guadah Member

My Dailys today:
      A Gift for Haohan: He flew to the location and then hovered above the water, not dismounting. After a period of time watching to see if he would dismount and attack the Enormous Cattail Grouper, I manually dismounted him. He then continued to kill and loot the Grouper. - Completed.

Pest Problems: Flew to the NPC and clicked on him to open a dialog box. Did not continue. I closed the box and manually opened another dialog box and selected the option (Before there was no option to talk). Even after Manually starting the dialog to stomp on the marmots, it did not continue. Manually completed and continued. - Completed Manually

The Lesser of Two Evils: Located, killed and looted a Springtail Warren-Mother. - Completed

They Don't even wear them: Completed perfectly and FAST.

6. Makkli

Makkli New Member

First off, thank you for detailed testing feedback! I love it!

Can you please post a log so I can see why it didn't do what it should? Marmots and the grouper were two of my very first so I've done them dozens of times with no problems. However, I think grouper might need a pull distance setting and this is the kind of feedback I need. Lack of dismount at Haohan is intentional in order to appear human and it works for me however what I don't know is if it interferes with some other classes or combat routines ability to attack. I guess I'll have to force the dismount.

Pest Problems is slow but works consistently for me so without a log I don't know why you experienced what you did and I would like to figure it out. Let me see if I understand what you said. When the bot opened the dialog with the hozen there was no option for Mook Mooks? You reopened the dialog and selected Mook Mooks yourself with the bot running? And it still did nothing? Did you stop and restart at any point in the process?

7. Makkli

Makkli New Member

Thank you. This was one of the "untested" ones. You can tell I recycled code from another quest like it =) /wristslap for missing the third questid edit. Thank you!!!!

Did it work after this?

8. @alisha

@alisha Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

after last update i have an error that cycled

HTML:
      Could not find vendor: 'Брат Яксапог[64306]' blacklisting!
      so the profile not work (

9. Makkli

Makkli New Member

Hmm, I'm guessing that maybe it only works in English? You could try commenting out the vendor and making sure you sell before leaving but that's a total guess. I really don't know the differences in HB between languages.

10. Makkli

Makkli New Member

Mega updates!!!!

Added Growing the Farm II: Broken Wagon and Knock on Wood
      Fixed Gift for Fish Quest ID in objective. Still not personally tested.
      Fixed Gift for Ella Quest ID in objective. Still not personally tested.
      Tested and polished Gift for Old Hillpaw.
      Applied more Anti-Bot Polish to Vermin cliff quests.
      Blackspotted oyster under Fish's pier to avoid bot like stuck avoidance.
      Blackspotted Old Hillpaw's doorway. He doesn't want us in there either.
      Added missing Prize Chicken turn in. I swear that used to be there....
      Forcing dismount before gutting Haohan's fish.
      Forcing dismount in market since mounts make it easier to get caught on furniture.
      Added more progress communication.
      Added location check and return to Halfhill if no dailies in log.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2012
    11. bossman

bossman New Member

Just need to change Me.HasAura ID on Pest Problems Daily to <While Condition="Me.HasAura(114517)" >

12. Makkli

Makkli New Member

Thank you for this. Whenever I do Pest Problems the aura is 114573 but I checked Wowhead and there are, in fact, two identical auras. I can't see any difference between them. Maybe a faction thing? At any rate I'll add an "or" with this ID and that should solve the problem. Thank you again. This is the kind of thing that it takes other users to find!

13. camelot10

camelot10 Member

got this error

14. Makkli

Makkli New Member

Friggin typos. Should be InputEnabled_Continue. I'll fix it in the next push. The good news is you aren't actually missing out on much. That's just a message that says you gotta do the Weed War yourself. The RNG hates me. Just do the Weed War and restart the profile and it will carry on. Do make sure you have the latest version always since I'm pushing changes daily.

Thank you very much for the feedback. I sincerely appreciate it.

15. Makkli

Makkli New Member

More Updates!

Fixed typo in Weed War userdialog. Still can't do the quest though /sigh
      Added Wolf in Sheep's Clothing
      Optimized Haohan's Vote I and Farmer Fung's Vote I and III in case they aren't in town the day they are complete
      Applied Anti-Bot Polish(tm) to Yak Attack
      Added error handling for Ella not being in town when a brew quest is ready for turn in

16. Nightmare

Nightmare New Member

Does cleaning the cache every day actually work to get the dailies working? Or would the best solution be to just install a fresh copy of HB?

17. Makkli

Makkli New Member

IMO deleting the cache is sufficient. I believe that is where the information is stored that makes HB think you've done the quest. I did some testing of my theory after about three days of reinstalling (cause I hate redoing all my plugins and botbases and finding my friggin key again). In my experience simply deleting the folder is enough. I've done it dozens and dozens of times. If you think about it there are no changes to core files of HB during play. The only things that change are a Settings folder gets added and a Cache folder gets added. So the difference between a fresh install to a "I can't run these dailies today" copy is those two folders. There's nothing in Settings that makes a difference. You can read them all, they are XML and contain things like your per toon user settings, window locations and your HB Key. But the Cache folder...that gets saved after you close your HB session making it the most likely candidate for saving the "what I did today" information.

I'm a decent troubleshooter, even though I can't code in C# ....yet.

You are welcome to reinstall your copy daily. Its your machine. I believe it to be an unnecessary pain in the ass and found another way to solve my problem without the pain. I offer it to my profile users as a suggestion.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2012
    18. aceadam

aceadam New Member

good work man cant wait to see more!#

19. Makkli

Makkli New Member

Good, because I was just making notes for my next few mini projects! I also just finished a speed version of this profile that only does the dailies, no dishes, no jewelry, no one offs. So if you're already exalted, Best Friends, and got all your farmer votes you won't have to spend the extra processing lines to go through all the code that accommodates the extras. Its not going to shave THAT much time off but some. I'm going to test it today when I run the dailies before I upload it but I expect it to be solid since its mostly just a pared down version of the big one.

I'm kind of a Tillers addict and I've learned from this project that I also really LIKE writing profiles so I've got a few more fun ideas up my sleeve for next week. I might also think about taking on another reputation daily set if there's interest. It seems someone is working on most of the others but I'm open to request ideas.

20. nadox

nadox New Member

awesome profile , first day doing this place dailies , all good except the Stalling the Ravage , it didnt kill them