• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [MOP Rep]The Tillers Dailies and More

Discussion in 'Neutral' started by Makkli, Oct 19, 2012.

1. Makkli

Makkli New Member

Oops. I optimized the hozen slaughtering and perfected it using Chee Chee's Backyard. Since Stalling and Backyard are essentially identical objectives I recycled the newly optimized code for use with Stalling. Then I promptly forgot to update the questid to Stalling. My apologies. I have already corrected this and it will be pushed in today's update.

I'll say one thing. I'm learning a lot not just about profile writing but about quality control and the importance of version histories as you work on a lot of parts!

Thank you for this post.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2012
    2. Makkli

Makkli New Member

Major Updates!

There are now two profiles on my SVN:

[N - Quest] Tiller Dailies-WithFood-NoGifts.xml - the full service profile
      [N - Quest] Tiller Dailies-No Extras.xml - a streamlined dailies only profile.

The streamline is for those that are Exalted, are already Best Friends with everyone, have all their Farmer's votes or just don't care about those things right now. It will tend crops with the watering can and the bug sprayer since I can't confirm if you have the sprinklers or zappers.

My next big To Do is a harvesting profile that you can run alone or in conjunction with either of the other profiles.

Fixed QuestId for execution of Stalling the Ravage. Bot will now complete. - thanks Nadox
      Added landing spot randomization to Chasing the Chicken
      Tweaked the landing spot for Sacred Springs
      Added Buy a Fish a Round, a Keg and a Brewery (Keg and Brewery req user assist due to PerformTradeskillOn bug)
      All planting quests will autoplant and tend the seedling to growing status. Farm must still be cleared first.
      Added user dialog to start to remind about clearing plants. Dialog will not show if you are restarting the profile mid process
      Switched several of the collect quests to CollectThings method for more polish
      Release of streamline version - Dailies only, no extras.

Note: Plant tending tasks may not work if you have an action bar modifying addon. Profile editing instructions can be found in the secon or you can turn off your action bar addon temporarily or you can just tend the plant yourself. This only affects the vehicle ui plants like wild weeds and encroaching weeds.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2012
    3. HBfanboy1980

HBfanboy1980 Active Member

This profile is really well done. Those damn billy goats are a pain, but not yer fault lol.

4. Makkli

Makkli New Member

Thank you very much! I tried a lot of things to keep toon's as safe as possible but once your in combat I have no control. Head butts suck.

5. crystaline

crystaline New Member

Thanks a bunch for this! Maybe order of the cloud serpent next? :)

6. LunaticFringe

LunaticFringe New Member

Keeps skipping any and all quests on Vermin Cliffs..tried deleting cache..should i do a fresh install of HB?

7. Makkli

Makkli New Member

I can't answer that for certain without a log. I do know my toons did the vermin cliffs fine as recently as yesterday and no changes have been made to the cliffs in a while. Make sure you have the latest version and post a log and I'll figure it out for you.

8. tigger874

tigger874 New Member

I run this profile as first tme. And it?s great. The only problem that i have was by the quest Chaving the chicken. He don?t drown the chicken but target a new one. So i must drown it manuel.

9. Makkli

Makkli New Member

Thank you! I'm glad you like it.

You don't need to drown the chicken. Just let the profile go. It saves time by simply canceling the aura. The only point of the quest is to pick up chickens til you find the right one. It disposes of all chickens as soon as it picks them up.

It cancels Lost Hens and Amorous Roosters but it will expose marmots and punt wild chickens because you can do them in place (and I think its funny.)

Last edited: Nov 6, 2012
    10. jimmy06

jimmy06 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Mine's not using the Firework's

Switched line to
      Code:
      <CustomBehavior File="Misc\RunLua" Lua="UseItemByName(79885)" WaitTime="5000" NumOfTimes="1"/>
      to test debug. Can only assume UseItem is not working as intended atm as this line works fine.

11. Makkli

Makkli New Member

Please post a full log. I used fireworks yesterday. If I need to switch them all to the Lua method I will but if there is a problem with the UseItem tag it needs to be reported to devs as well. With a log I can determine if that appears to be the actual issue and take care of that.

Thanks!

12. jimmy06

jimmy06 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

UseItem is never fired

Code:
      [16:49:25.594 D] Goal: Flying to Simian Sabotage - Brew
      [16:49:25.594 D] [FlyTo-v241(debug) @line 1307]: Flying to 'Simian Sabotage - Brew': <409.9742, 1423.432, 430.4818>.
      [16:49:25.910 D] [QDBG] Done with forced behavior Bots.Quest.QuestOrder.ForcedCodeBehavior.
      [16:49:25.915 D] [QDBG] Starting behavior Bots.Quest.QuestOrder.ForcedCodeBehavior.
      [16:49:25.915 D] Goal: Dismounting
      [16:49:25.984 D] [LuaEvents] Getting argument values for event COMBAT_LOG_EVENT_UNFILTERED
      [16:49:26.074 D] [QDBG] Done with forced behavior Bots.Quest.QuestOrder.ForcedCodeBehavior.
      [16:49:26.074 D] [QDBG] Starting behavior Bots.Quest.QuestOrder.ForcedCodeBehavior.
      [16:49:26.074 N] [Profile Message]: Hit.
      [16:49:26.074 D] Goal: Hit.
      Note I added
      Code:
      [16:49:26.074 N] [Profile Message]: Hit.
      to the profile to see when it had finished the cycle.

13. Makkli

Makkli New Member

Nice troubleshooting. I do log msgs like that all the time to figure out when and if stuff is firing. But I never disbelieved you. I wanted a full log so I can look for other reasons why its not firing for you but does for me.

Edit: I've since learned that the UseItem method has been deprecated so I'll be converting the places in my profile to the Lua method. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2012
    14. Makkli

Makkli New Member

Major Updates!!!!!

I'm pretty excited about these updates!

I had a toon hit Weed War I through normal leveling. I used that to test the mechanics of Weed War II. I think its right for Weed War II but I haven't been able to test it. The RNG and I still haven't made up.

I figured out how to make the bot fly between hotspots on certain kinds of objectives! As a result Fatty Goatsteaks, Burn the Ropes and Gift for Gina have been significantly improved. I tried to apply it to Gift for Fung but just fell off the mountains more.

By request I also uploaded a Tillers PreQuests profile. While I believe it to be damn close I don't have a toon that can test it yet. If anyone is willing to test it, please post issues/results here.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2012
    15. Blackwyvern

Blackwyvern New Member

Hello,

with the quest "Chasing the Chicken" my Toon just picks up the chicken and then does nothing, i have to try to manual click the actionbutton and run to the right thing, is it supposed to be like that? Ill post a log if thats any help (at work right now)

Bw

16. Makkli

Makkli New Member

What do you mean "doing nothing"? Does the profile stop? Or is just not doing what you expected?

The profile is written to pick up chickens and dispose of them quickly. It doesn't dunk roosters or take Lost Hens home. It just gets rid of them. The quest doesn't require you to actually do any of those things, you just have to pick up chickens til one of them is a prized chicken. If the profile is not continually picking up chickens until it finds the right one then yes, I need to see a log because I've used my profile to chase more chickens than Col. Sanders.

17. Blackwyvern

Blackwyvern New Member

K ill post the log this afternoon.

Right now it stands there for a few seconds, and tries to pickup the next chicken, failing at it since there is already a chicken on my Toon.
      Could it be because i run a German client? So that RunMacro /cancelaura Amorous Rooster does nothing?

Bw

18. Makkli

Makkli New Member

That's entirely possible. Can you type /cancelaura Amorous Rooster (or Lost Hen) in your chat window and have it work? If not, that's the answer. If that is the case and you're willing to localize for me I'll send you a list of all the chat commands the profile has to use.

19. Blackwyvern

Blackwyvern New Member

As soon i get that quest again ill let you know, most likely its exactly that problem i remember having troubles with macros with /target and english mob names.

BW

20. Makkli

Makkli New Member

If the command /cancelaura works and its the words "Amorous Rooster" or "Lost Hen" let me know that too because I think I remember a way to use aura ids.

Thanks for this...I'm still learning!