• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [MOP Rep]The Tillers Dailies and More

Discussion in 'Neutral' started by Makkli, Oct 19, 2012.

1. Tasmanian

Tasmanian New Member

How can i change the kind of seed hes using at the farm?

Last edited: Dec 21, 2012
    2. Makkli

Makkli New Member

Why would you want to? It only plants what's needed for the quest you have. Unless you found an error in which case, please tell me so I can fix it.

3. Tasmanian

Tasmanian New Member

Doesn?t he plant the other fields too?

4. Makkli

Makkli New Member

No, the goal of this profile is accomplishing dailies. It will harvest the entire field but it will only plant seeds necessary to accomplish the quests it has. My FarmTender (an unreleased work in progress) is aimed at handling the farm for production.

5. jsimmons10

jsimmons10 Community Developer

im confused as in which profile to i start to do the voteing quest

6. Makkli

Makkli New Member

If you haven't opened up your farm, do the PreQuests profile first. That will open your farm then start you on the "With Extras" profile. Run the "With Extras" profile each day after that.

If you've already opened up your farm just start with the "With Extras" version.

7. bone2sign

bone2sign New Member

Why does my druid use flying form but flies @ ground, aka like ground mounting?

8. jlk2367

jlk2367 Member

[InteractWith-v372(info) @line 1254]: Waiting for mobs or objects to respawn.
      [InteractWith-v372(info) @line 1254]: Waiting for mobs or objects to respawn.

and I just stand there....

Edit: Had to manually go inside the bar and talk to Den Den.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2013
    9. holybandaid

holybandaid New Member

Ok I must be fucking retarded as all hell because I cannot dl this I cannot figure it out what so ever. so a little spot to say hey this is how to use this, like kicks profiles have would be genius.

10. Makkli

Makkli New Member

Perhaps I'm missing something. If you know how to download Kick's profiles then you should know how to download mine. They are both on SVN servers and you use the exact same steps to download them except that you use my link instead of his. To get my link you would right click on the words SVN Link right under the big word Download on the first post and choose Copy Link. Then use that link in your SVN client.

If you are lazy, in a hurry or don't feel like using the SVN client method (which I can sometimes relate to!) you can simply click on the SVN Link under the big word Download in the first post. Right click on the profile you want and choose Save As... or Save Link As... whatever your browser calls it.

I'll even paste the link here: https://madebymakkli.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/

If the problem is you don't know where to start or which profile to use this is covered in the first post instructions and in the top of each profile itself. However, to keep everything one little spot as requested I'll repeat it here. The Tillers profile set consists of three profiles and they all have Tiller in the name. I recommend you download all three if you aren't going to use the SVN client method which will download everything.

If you've never done any Tillers quests or never finished opening your farm use [N - Quest] Tiller PreQuests.xml. This profile does the necessary pre-quests for the Tillers Dailies It requires a harvest so it has to be run once and then repeated again the following day. It can be completed as early as level 85. Dailies cannot be done until 90.

If you've opened your farm but not maxed your faction use [N - Quest] Tiller Dailies-With Extras.xml. This profile will do almost everything related to the Tillers including Farmer Votes, Friendship Quests and Dishes. If you are already exalted with Tillers, Best Friends with everyone, have all the Farmer Votes or don't care about these things at this time, there is a dailies only version of the profile available on my SVN. You can still use this profile, but the other will run a little faster.

If you want the aforementioned Dailies only version use [N - Quest] Tiller Dailies-No Extras.xml

Does that help?

11. Surfacing

Surfacing New Member

Hello , I got SVN , but i just get a new website with the content of the folder.

12. El Fuego

El Fuego Member

I'm assuming this is no longer being maintained as there have been no posts in months. Any chance of letting someone (def. not me!) take over the project?

13. thebrodieman

thebrodieman Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

I would contact Makkli directly regarding as such, but the profile is pretty much complete, minus upkeep to new HB standards (code changes).
      There are a few others out there that are still being maintained and updated, like mine for example, which are complete as well.

14. El Fuego

El Fuego Member

I found yours right after I used this profile and posted my question.

Quite an undertaking you have there! I'll try it out tomorrow when my dailies reset. ;)

15. Makkli

Makkli New Member

So I'm back to playing again and had to immediately come check on my children...err profiles.
      I don't at this moment have any toons who can truly re-test my profile (gimme a couple more days). Like Brodie said it was essentially complete when I took a playing hiatus in 5.1 and I'm not aware of any major game changes that would have broken it since then. Is there something in particular you are having an issue with? I'd like to bring all my babies current but being newly returned I'm not sure what's needed yet.

16. El Fuego

El Fuego Member

Welcome back to the Cr4ck-Pipe that is WoW!

I'll drop off a new 90 in Half Hill and see how your profile performs. I honestly can't remember what issues I was having previously, and now that toon is done with Tillers. Time to start from scratch!

17. Nodecaf

Nodecaf New Member

Tiller Dailies

.. somehow ended up in the wrong thread....

18. Pierlala

Pierlala Member

In what folder do I put this to make it work? Please anyone?

19. Pierlala

Pierlala Member

Please, how to make this work? In which folder do I set it up?

20. Beltic

Beltic Member

there are many tutorials for doing this. I installed it to the "Downloaded Profiles" and it worked like a bat out of hell, no problems so far.

much love, thanks for the hard work!