• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [MoreDots] - A CoRoutine option for RebornBuddy

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Wheredidigo, Sep 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Wheredidigo

Wheredidigo Community Developer

First, let me state that you are correct in the fact that I stopped development on this CR.

Now let me point out a few things:
      • I have come back to FF14 and am actively working with a lot of the other community developers on multiple projects.
      • I noticed that someone was having problems with my old CR and decided that I'd take a look at it...
      • You have failed to give me anything to look at.
      • You have failed to post a log.
      • Other people are still using MoreDots without any issue.

Where did I say it was Mastahg's fault? I stated that I don't like the way Mastahg is running this bot, not that it was his fault I'm leaving. (Hint: 90% of the community developer's don't like the way he's running this bot)
      Where did I say it was Bossland's fault? I stated that I wished Bossland would put more developer's on RB instead of just Mastahg because I believe that would make the bot better in general. Is that blaming them for something?
      Where did I say it was your fault for not donating? I pointed out that it is very frustrating to have someone post about a bug/problem and not give any evidence of said problem.
      When you offered to donate for an updated CR, I asked for a log so that I would know what you wanted updated.

I still don't understand how you can expect ANYONE to fix something when it isn't broken for them and you won't provide anything showing how it is broken for you.

You can be angry all you want at me for pointing out that it is still your failure's that are preventing you from getting an updated CR.

Bottom line is....put up or shut up. Post a log file showing your problem, or don't post at all.

2. Leeeeeroy

Leeeeeroy New Member

I'm very confused that how to toggle single and aoe dps mode without tips.

3. Blitzx303

Blitzx303 Member

Shift+Z I believe.

4. Leeeeeroy

Leeeeeroy New Member

Thank you very much. You've done me a great service.

5. chinajade

chinajade Well-Known Member Moderator Buddy Core Dev

[size=+1]A number of off-topic posts have been deleted...[/size]

For your convenience, these are the thread management rules for Support threads:

[SIZE=+1]Thread Management Rules[/SIZE]
      The Support thread for a Buddy Store product is meant for:
      Any thing else in a Buddy Store product Support thread is considered 'off topic' and may be deleted. Examples include, but are not limited to:
      • Price discussions
      • Comparisons to other products
      • Complaints without supporting evidence suitable for immediate corrective action by the author
      • Theory crafting
      • General chit-chat
      • etc
      We ask that you please refrain from creating off-topic posts in Support threads.

cheers,
      chinajade

6. lotrodude

lotrodude Member

If you use Shift+Z in a dungeon, don't be surprised if you have to either reload the bot or continue manually depending on the plugins you may be running at the time. :)

7. chinajade

chinajade Well-Known Member Moderator Buddy Core Dev

WheredidIgo has asked that this thread be archived, since it is no longer supported.

cheers,
      chinajade

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.