• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Most beneficial to run 3 accounts together with no gear?

Discussion in 'Demonbuddy Forum' started by gamemaste789, Nov 13, 2017.

1. gamemaste789

gamemaste789 Member

Most beneficial to run 3 accounts together with no gear?

auto equip and skills?

level 1

2. Tempest

Tempest Active Member

Level one toon manually or by DB. Then powerlevel other 2 via T6 Nephalem Rifts.

3. gamemaste789

gamemaste789 Member

Is there a way to auto equipt? And auto skills? Also any one have a working yarr logger? I got it from the thread and it never starts db x.x

4. Tempest

Tempest Active Member

YAR Relogger 4.250.0.5 works fine for me. I think I have seen auto-equip somewhere in the Trinity settings (at work, no db access here). Auto-slot skills may be problematic. It can be, probably, done inside the combat routine. Most of them do not auto-slot skills.

5. drizzle206

drizzle206 Active Member

the bot can auto equip gear and skills up to level 70 (by default option in Trinity)...i would just level them all up at the same time...lol...stick them to nephalem rifts or bounties until you get enough decent gear to increase the level difficulty...just my opinion, but efficiency is the key here...don't do a level that will take too long or cause an account to leave and rejoin the group...upgrade rares, use blood shards, and stack up on bounties mats to help expedite your completion of gear for whatever routine you want to use for your toons...by the time you have your toons geared, you should have a good amount of keys to use for GRs after :) good luck and hope this helps :)