• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Most risky Battlegrounds?

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by Pierlala, Oct 5, 2012.

1. Pierlala

Pierlala Member

A simple question.

Since you can avoid 2 battlegrounds you dislike since MoP, I was wondering which are the 2 most risky BG's to get reported, where it's obvious to see that you're a bot?

From my own experience:

Strand of The Ancients
      Isle of Conquest

Reason, Strand: With Strand of the Ancients, the bot stays on the beach most of the time or half in the water and gets stuck between the wooden poles or underneath the ramp.
      Reason, Isle: With Isle of Conquest it's obvious. Your character dismounts and mounts up every 5 seconds before the gate opens and the battle starts. Once the battle has started the bot runs a specific path which only bots run. So if more then 1 bot in a BG it's obvious. Also, once you die and end up inside the square with the gates, it runs into a gate which is closed and keeps running even though the gate is closed.

But I was just wondering. Anyone else has any suggestions which 2 BG's to avoid?

2. Justacheaptrick

Justacheaptrick New Member

The who you mentioned are the shitty ones. Always keep them on thumbs down when botting.

3. onventuk

onventuk New Member

I prefer IoC and AV to bot, 40man battlegrounds mean its quite unlikely you're 'gonna get reported because people simply cba reporting 10/20 even 30 bots at a time.

My most risky are the smaller BG's, such as WSG and TP, but if you're botting at around 4am then it's likely that the vast majority of bots on both sides outnumber the humans :D