• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [WORK IN PROGRESS] Mount Farmer

Discussion in 'Farming' started by zakanator, Apr 10, 2015.

1. zakanator

zakanator New Member Buddy Store Developer

The gunship battle currently relies on destroying it in one go. Better support for gunship will be added for it eventually.
      The issue with Saurfang is that you stopped and started the bot after talking to the npc. I made some changes that should fix this.
      I've increased the priority of the Shambling Horror to be higher than the Lich King.
      The ulduar issue is cause from something I forgot to finish.

2. funkv

funkv New Member

More results:

Frost/Arcane Mage ICC:

100% Afk'd until LK. LK is pretty hard for mages, if the mage gets below 90% it's gg because infest just kills you over time. It's an issue with the CC, the CC needs to make sure to keep ice barrier on 100% of the time to clear LK. Had to switch to arcane (for more dps) and manually spam ice barrier to beat him. The only suggestion that I would have is have the bot kill the shambling horror ASAP, even in phase one, cause you take too much dmg from images + shambling horror in phase 2 to maintain ice barrier 100% of the time. Otherwise fully Afkable.

Elemental Shaman ICC:

100% afk'd and cleared.

Balance Druid ICC:

The druid could not kill the boat first attempt and then had a hard time getting back to the boat for the second attempt, had to intervene manually. Otherwise 100% afk'd and cleared.

Arms Warrior ICC:

100% Afk'd and cleared.

WW Monk ICC:

100% Afk'd and cleared.

Revisted Ulduar with Warlock and DK.

After being stuck at the port I manually walked passed Fraya and as soon as I got close to the faceless horror, turned the bot on, it targeted the faceless, killed it and went on its way to General and Yogg.

For the DK, it was fully Afkable, cleared.

The Warlock had a really rough time. At times it did not target the constrictors to get free (but the pet got him free in those cases anyway). There have been times when the warlock missed the portals. Warlock also didn't kill 4 of the big tentacles, so I was left with 80% dmg reduction. Couldn't kill Yogg, had to do it manually.

Attached Files:

3. zakanator

I can add specific support for mages to use ice block when below 90% health and has infest. Also switching talents to cauterize might help as well. My mage is about to hit 100, so I can do some testing with it soon.
      Looks like the issue with ranged dps and constrictor tentacles is that singular thinks it's not facing the tentacle. It also doesn't want to face the constrictor tentacle since it thinks it's in a vehicle.
      Code:
      [03:10:55.137 N] (Singular) FaceTarget: don't wait to face Constrictor Tentacle.A8C0 since we are in vehicle

4. funkv

funkv New Member

Infest only goes away if you have over 90% hp, so I guess ice block would work with the regeneration glyph to get above 90% hp. But if you don't have that then you gotta stay above 90% hp and keep ice barrier up at all times to absorb all incoming damage. If you use ice block and you're not above 90% hp, he'll just cast it again right away and its gg. At least this is what I experienced, my mage has 635 ilvl, with better gear it would be much easier I think.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2015
    5. Carenlol

Carenlol New Member

Got two level 100, a pair of 95 ish that can do the old raid stuff, and i'm motivated in testing these profiles, monitoring them, and reporting if anything goes wrong or not the way it's supposed too :)
      Good work and i hope i can help you out :)

6. zakanator

Infest has a cooldown so the Lich King can't spam it. It's definitely doable for mages, since I managed to kill the Lich King on my mage that just got to level 100. After changing routines and setting it up properly, it wasn't too difficult.

7. maniac0481

maniac0481 Member

Buddystore name same as on the forum, would really like to give it a go :)

8. Noxucow

Noxucow Member

Just a little post to say that Im gonna buy it when it's available! Good luck with testing it ;)

9. DrDoctor

DrDoctor New Member

Yeah well im SO freaking happy that someone FINALLY took the time to make this, i asked for this 1 year ago and back then it was not even close to be done but now! Big big thanks to you zakanator for taking on such big project. Let me know what i can do to help you out!

10. funkv

funkv New Member

Looking forward to trying it again on my mage next week!

11. callumz

callumz Member

Will be leveling a mage over the next couple weeks. if you have any tips for configs/routines you found to be effective for these mount runs, do share! :)

12. Heya dude,
      I'm trying to set up HBRelog but I donno how to tell him to use your profile from the BuddyStore and not from a file.

Edit:
      One more thing. I started the profile for the Fiery Warhorse's Reins, it stoned to 2 moons but took portal to undercity than flew to Karazhan. I think it's faster with the portal from Orgrimmar.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2015
    13. zakanator

I used the routine portal instead of singular and just set it to use ice barrier in combat, ice block at 80% health and cold snap when ice block is on cooldown.

There's a text box when you select the profile from the store profile browser that shows the profile path to use with hbrelog.

14. zakanator

All the issues with Yogg-Saron should be resolved except for the Constrictor Tentacle issue.

15. funkv

funkv New Member

Tested Ashes of Alar and Fiery Warhorse profiles, ran without issues with all 10 characters.

The only issue I would say is that the navigation to TK seemed a bit inefficient, but I know you mention that wasn't done yet. I also think the org Blasted lands portal would help get to Kara faster.

Ulduar run with Elemental Shaman:

Had an issue with the bot not going into portals, had to click manually, also when he went into portals, the sham wiped twice, both times inside the portal, insta death, not exactly sure why and only happened with the shaman, no other char, log attached.

Ulduar run with Ret pally:

Cleared 100% afk.

Ulduar run with Arms warrior:

Cleared 100% afk.

Ulduar run with BM Hunters:

Cleared 100% afk.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 28, 2015
    16. zakanator

It died because you took to long in the brain room. Looks like manual interference screwed some things up.

17. virtual

virtual Member

Will this work, if you have saves. ( i have a bot that has all the saves to the mount bosses, to save time)
      If start the bot up after i have entered and saved myself to instance will it continue to that boss ?

18. zakanator

Yes, it will.

19. xwozone

xwozone Active Member

Knocking out some of the quicker runs, before work.
      Its nice having 2 accounts.

Ashes of Al'ar:
      Destro 100% AFK
      Disk 100% AFK
      Hunter 100% AFK

Fiery Warhorse's Reins:
      Destro
      Disk 100% AFK
      Hunter 100% AFK

Reins of the Onyxian Drake
      Gets stuck trying to loot [Enlarged Onyxia Hide Backpack] if you have it already.
      Destro
      Disk 100% AFK
      Hunter 100% AFK

Invincible's Reins:
      Hunter had trouble turning the crank in rots room to turn off the gas and hasnt been wanting to loot the extra mobs. View attachment 3900 2015-04-29 10.59.txt
      I have to goto work, so ill finish the run tonight and see what else happens.
      Destro
      shadow 95% afk
      Hunter 95% afk
      Having trouble when grabbed, doesnt seem to target them to make them let go.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2015
    20. zakanator

Fixed the Onyxia loot issue.
      It looks like something was interrupting your toon (most likely an ooze puddle) when trying to interact with the valve, causing it to blacklist the valve. I've increased the retry max count which should solve this issue.