• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [WORK IN PROGRESS] Mount Farmer

Discussion in 'Farming' started by zakanator, Apr 10, 2015.

1. b3rz3rk

b3rz3rk Member

Shows it in beta phase in store ? Is this intended?

2. zakanator

zakanator New Member Buddy Store Developer

It's still awaiting approval.

3. bubuhubu

bubuhubu Member

During Eye of Eternity encounter, the bot couldn't kill the NPC after jumping on the disk.
      May be it is because I use TuanHA CR?

Here is log.

Attached Files:

4. funkv

funkv New Member

Ran ICC with all my toons this week, the boat encounter itself is perfect now, however a few of my characters got stuck before and after the boat encounter.

DK got stuck before the bridge to the boat, he was locked in a corner and kept trying to run up to start the boat event. (This same thing happened with another char, forgot who, but I had to stop the bot, manually run up the bridge, and then start it again.)

Mage was just standing there after boat encounter was completed, the boat was already docked, same exact thing happened with my druid as well. (The log file was over 20 megs, I had to delete about 95% of the code just to be able to upload it, but the parts I deleted looked like it was all repetitive)

I did these runs on Wednesday or Thursday I believe, maybe they're fixed now. I just had exams so I couldn't find the time to report them earlier.

Started testing firelands, will report when all my chars run through.

Attached Files:

5. funkv

funkv New Member

Combat Rogue Firelands Run:

Had several fails with the rogue.

1) Could not kill Beth'tilac, reason being, rogue cannot attack ranged. (I know you already know about this because I posted the same issue about Mimiron, next week though I will try the Shuriken Toss talent as someone mentioned to see how both Mimiron and Beth'tilac go)

2) When trying to kill Shannox, bot runs in the same direction as Shannox pats, and it never catches up to him, or maybe it eventually will but it literally would take like 3+ hours, I ran it for like 2 hours and it couldn't catch up to him. It doesn't mount up to catch him for some reason. I would suggest maybe have the bot run clockwise, because Shannox always pats counter-clockwise.

3) Died on Rag 3 different attempts, not sure why, I was afk.

4) Did some really really funky stuff after first Rag death, it rezed at spirit healer to give me rez sickness, then it flew to ashenvale, no idea why, I just had to stop the bot, hearth and re-enter firelands myself. Then it did a couple of more attempts on Rag and after the 3rd attempt, it ran back to Rag but did not engage, it said "no viable mobs in area". Which is why I decided to do Rag manually.

Frost DK Firelands Run:

100% Afk'able, except for Shannox because same as rogue, it doesn't use mount and runs the same direction as he pats.

Arcane Mage Firelands Run:

2 Issues with Shannox.

1) Again same as the other 2 runs, it never reaches him.

2) It cannot kill him. My mage just uses arcane explosion, no single target on the dog, and then rageface or w/e stuns for an hour and kills the mage. I had to manually kill shannox by targeting the dog first.

Will complete the rest of my chars tomorrow. Logs attached.

Attached Files:

6. zakanator

Yes, the issue is that you're not using singular.

I'll look into these issues with gunship.

Singular issues need to be reported in singular thread, but you need to update to the latest version of singular first.
      I've already changed the direction of hotspots to go in the reverse direction of Shannox again.
      For some reason the death hook didn't activate and then blacklisted Ragnaros because it can't navigate to it's location.

Mounting is disabled when the bot is searching for Shannox.

You can disable aoe in singular settings.

7. bubuhubu

bubuhubu Member

It was, later ran with Singular CR on two characters and went flawless. :)

8. xwozone

xwozone Active Member

9. funkv

funkv New Member

Thanks, didn't realize a new singular version was out, updated to it.

Destruction Warlock Firelands:

First time the Warlock attempted Lord Rhyolith, it did not target him and died.

The Warlock also attempted to enter into Baleroc's area while it was still locked out and the warlock also did not get Shannox to come out.

Elemental Shaman Firelands:

100% Afk'd.

Ret Paladin Firelands:

100% Afk'd

Balance Druid Firelands:

Could not kill Rag because druid did not fully move away from magma trap and died by getting flung up in the air and taking fall dmg. It moves out to the edge of the magma trap but does not fully get out of the way.

After it died, it rezed at spirit healer and gave rez sickness, after 10 mins it flew all the way to Mulgore and was just patting around in an area. (Dunno if that's a singular problem or not)

Arms Warrior Firelands:

100% Afk'd

Windwalker Monk Firelands:

Only thing that was kind of weird here was that the monk literally killed almost every mob in firelands, it even tried to target and kill the mobs in the lava. Had to stop it and move to Baleroc manually and then it was Afk again from there. Btw it also killed all the mobs in Baleroc's room but never tried to attack him, after that it moved out of the room to go and kill more mobs.

Beastmaster Hunter Firelands:

The hunter was running in the same direction as Shannox was patting, so again it could never catch up to him to kill him. Had to manually move in the other direction to Shannox.

Once it got to Baleroc, it would just sit in the middle of the room and never target him to start the engagement, after I manually shot at him then it was smooth sailing from there.

Attached Files:

10. zakanator

Singular and mages don't go well together.

Looks like it was trying to kill a lot of trash. Did it somehow pull the mobs over to Lord Rhyolith before killing them all?
      It was trying to kill the mobs on the other side to spawn Shannox, i'll make sure they don't get included in the next update.
      I'll increase the avoid radius for magma trap.
      I'm not sure why the death hook is failing to activate, most likely an honorbuddy issue that i'll have to report.
      Your monk was still trying kill mobs to summon Shannox. Shannox must have spawned right near you causing the behavior to bug, i'll fix this in the next update. I don't see where it went afk and which mobs was it trying to kill in the lava? I've already blacklisted all the mobs in the lava.
      I haven't released the update for shannox pathing direction yet.
      Looks like you were still in combat with another mob which was causing issues.

11. funkv

funkv New Member

Ya it did pull mobs over to Rhyolith before killing them all.

As far as I saw there are only 2 types of mobs in the lava, the lava worms and small elementals, I didn't ever see it target the worms but it did target the elementals, it would also target those same elementals that are on the cliffs, it would wait about 10 seconds, realize it cannot reach them and then move on.

12. Barraco

Barraco New Member

Any ETA for public release?

13. aleksuz

aleksuz New Member

When is this profile able to buy and download?

14. kedde2005

kedde2005 New Member

Yeah im interested in a profile that can do ulduar for me as i cba to that instance...

15. zakanator

I don't know how it managed to pull the mobs to Rhyolith since it will stop and dismount well before pulling him.
      It's not normal for the small elementals to be in the lava and the ones on the cliffs singular will just blacklist them after awhile.

It's already waiting for approval for the buddy store. Every time someone asks for an eta it gets delayed an extra day.

16. zakanator

New beta release with a bunch of Firelands fixes and custom vendor behavior.

17. callumz

callumz Member

Will test thoroughly again on next reset. Including logs. :)

18. funkv

funkv New Member

Ya as far as I remember, it did dismount, killed some of the mobs but not all of them, then ran to Rhyolith on foot with the rest of the mobs.

And as for the Elementals, ya that's what it seems it does, it blacklists them after a while but targets each individual one and waits for 10 seconds first. I went back into firelands to check where exactly the elemental was, I couldn't find it there, very odd...maybe I was seeing things lol, but I can tell you for sure, it did walk up to the edge of the lava as though it wanted to attack something down there

Last edited: May 11, 2015
    19. xwozone

xwozone Active Member

This.

O.O got Ashes of Al'ar today!!

Last edited: May 12, 2015
    20. zakanator