• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Mount runs - ZG + Kara + Ashes + Onyxia with full navigation (inc. draenor)

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Profiles' started by Rabbit112, Jan 26, 2015.

1. anrew

anrew Member

What I use for Ony entrance.

2. tazmo

tazmo New Member

great Job Rabbit112 on the ZG fix! works flawlessly AFK so far on several toons.

Anrew, also nice job on the ony door those WP's fix the tree issue nicely.

I have found the toon in ony, isnt the quickest in killing all the adds and ony, kinda standing around a bit stupid. I wonder if we can add a grind area or hotspots in there so he does a few things in Ony's Den.

Has anyone else noticed this in Ony?

3. Fiendos

Fiendos New Member

I will have a gander tomorrow with that as I still got few toons to do mount runs on what I can test :)

4. dean1996

dean1996 Member

Running profile now, looks good. Managed to run the boulders no problems, will update on Onyxia soon.

Looking forward to Sekketh Halls profile as I am near 200 kills and no mount.

EDIT1; noticed that i had to restart profile after ZG to enable Onyxia run.

5. anrew

anrew Member

Enjoy :) (My profile will lead you to Sethekk Halls wherever you are on the map, I just took Rabbit's code to do that and added some new waypoints) (And remember that it will give you an error while trying to load Mount Loader 2.0, just erase that lane)
      "<CustomBehavior File="LoadProfile" ProfileName="Mount Loader 2.0"/>"

Oh and btw why did u need to restart profile? Just run "Mount Loader", it will loop all of them till it finishes all.

Something like that: (I already got Razzashi Raptor so it skips the Raptor boss)

[Profile Message]: Checking Razzashi Raptor
      [Profile Message]: Checking Zulian Panther
      [Profile Message]: Running Zul'Gurub

And after it does ZG it will look like: (I got save on all of raids, and got Al'ar, Anzu, Blue Proto Drake...)

[Profile Message]: Locked to ZG
      [Profile Message]: Locked to Karazhan
      [Profile Message]: Checking Al'ar
      [Profile Message]: Skipping Al'ar
      [Profile Message]: Checking Raven Lord
      [Profile Message]: Skipping Sethekk Halls
      [Profile Message]: Locked to Onyxia
      [Profile Message]: Checking Reins of the Blue Drake
      [Profile Message]: Skipping Utgarde Pinnacle
      [Profile Message]: Locked to ICC

Attached Files:

6. dean1996

dean1996 Member

Awesome thanks, will test right now. The restart mentioned previously was running the mount loader. I'm not too fussed as I monitor what I'm doing fairly closely.

EDIT1; Sekketh worked fine. LOL LOL reason mount loader didn't work is I usually rename all my profiles with what botbase to use ie (QB) Mount Loader

EDIT 2; onyxian drake just dropped

Last edited: Mar 5, 2015
    7. tazmo

tazmo New Member

Hi Anrew, trying to integrate your profile into the mount loader, how do yo check if you have the mount and if not load the profile from mount loader?

8. anrew

anrew Member

Easy:

Add this at the very bottom of the Mount Loader profile, between the last </If> and </QuestOrder>

9. anrew

anrew Member

10. Rabbit112

Rabbit112 Community Developer

Bump for Onyxia test update to hopefully ensure looting, also door fixed.

11. astralel

astralel New Member

yesterday i got ashes of alar. ty soooo much. :cool:

12. jds

jds New Member

Playing as horde Mage.

Zul'Gurub
      ----------------------------
      ZG went just fine.

Kara
      -----------------------------
      When it gets to Kara, it opens the door, but then just stands there until the door closes and then walks into it and gets stuck. So I had to open the door manually and it went inside.

It kills Attunement just fine, but then it says Moving to hunting ground waypoint 'hunting ground center' then just stands there forever. Restarting in Kara has no effect. Exited Kara, restarted. It enters Kara again. Stands there and does nothing. So I leave profile running, exit Kara and the bot mounts and continues on.

Portal to Hellfire Peninsula
      -------------------------------
      After taking the zeppelin to Ogrimaar, it heads inside on the flying mount to the portal to Hellfire Peninsula where it proceeds to turn around, fly in 3 oval shapes, dismounts in front of the portal and finally clicks it. (This behavior will look weird to anyone standing there. Might I suggest just dismounting a few feet from the portal there and then entering it.)

Path to Tempest Keep
      Once in Hellfire Peninsula it mounts the flying mount but then proceeds to fly the longest possible way to get to netherstorm. (Thrallmar has a flightpath that you could use to put the bot on a path to cosmowrench. Even if someone doesn't yet have it, its worth clicking it to check. But you could also simply fly in a straight line through the void from the dark portal to cosmowrench then up into tempest keep. Much faster.)

Tempest Keep
      Tempest Keep is rough but that has nothing to do with the profile as its just a pain in the ass to have the last bosses fear, and silence you over and over. I think when this happens enough my routine either doesn't know what to do or the bot doesn't. So I just have to spam my AOE to kill everything. Once its all dead the bot continues just fine running to the door of tempest keep. If possible you really should make it so the bot stops every once in a while and kills the crap that is chasing it. It stands at the door until I kill everything and then doesn't move. So I manually exit tempest keep and find that it starts running in a straight line and doesn't stop running until it hits the edge where it continues to run in a straight line.

I stop the bot, restart it. It mounts and flies to the door of tempest keep where it proceeds to enter it. Once inside it runs all the way back to the boss area. When it reaches the boss area it turns around and proceeds to leave tempest keep. Once out of tempest keep it tries to load Onyxia's Lair and gets stuck trying to load the profile.

Path from tempest keep to Onyxia's Lair
      ---------------------------------------
      It is stuck and will not continue from Tempest keep to Onyxia's Lair without help.
      At this point I open a mage portal to ashran, and run the mount loader again. The bot realizes its in ashran and takes the portal to Ogrimaar where it proceeds to fly to Onyxia's Lair.

Onyxia's Lair
      -----------------------------------
      Onyxia's Lair runs just fine

13. Rabbit112

I removed the hearth at the end of TK, I was hoping I wouldn't have to but I guess I'll change the order around just to avoid it. Getting to stuff like shadowmoon valley it knows how to fly properly but going to TK it just gets stuck on the invisible walls when it tries to cut the continent which is why I forced the long way (you may also notice in other people's profiles that HB always stays over land when flying).

For Orgrimmar the only possible fix for it (I obviously didn't make it fly back and forth in Orgrimmar) is to move the hotspot elsewhere and have it ground mount in which can be just as suss for anyone who knows what a bot looks like. And even then you'd only be shifting the problem elsewhere if it comes in from specific directions (e.g. MoP) then I have to start writing edge case scenarios for each point of entry.

As for re-entry, I've never had a problem with the lockout checker except with MT which trueman figured out a fix for, so maybe keep a log of that if it does again to show me.

Thanks for keeping me updated. I found if I had a weak geared character or I tried TK in heal spec the last fight would take an extremely long time because you got maybe 1 weak cast off in the downtime between their bloody stunlocks. On all my characters i630 plus it goes fine.

As for flightpaths there's no guarantee that everyone has them if I tried to force it.

14. Rabbit112

Update broke one of the conditions (I had left Me.MapId and False in the same condition mostly because I was too lazy to change it just to false), I left a lot of spare stuff in there which was breaking it so I'll make sure it's all fixed in the next few hours before updating.

Edit: DONE. HOPEFULLY at this point I can focus on the rewrites trueman/I did and these 4 can stand the test of time :)

Last edited: Mar 18, 2015
    15. Zfwe

Zfwe Member

Thanks Rabbit112 nice to see you are keeping this updated.

16. astralel

astralel New Member

last week i got onyxia and just now the kara horse.

thanks again. :rolleyes:

17. Rabbit112

Damn you got ony faster than me, I only got kara :D

18. tazmo

tazmo New Member

i must be bloody unlucky! i have 10 toons rotating through this profile per week.

NO DROPS YET!!!!

19. Z

Z New Member

Thank you for this,

But what should we use?
      There are 2 profiles for each raid/dung!

Last edited: Mar 20, 2015
    20. astralel

astralel New Member

ahhh I wish you get onyxia this week :)