• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Mouse Scrolling Wheel just broke, What mouse should I buy?

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by conetopia, Dec 10, 2012.

1. conetopia

conetopia Banned

Newegg.com - Rosewill RM-5000L 5000 DPI Laser Gaming Mouse w/ Adjustable Weights
      [​IMG]

Every thing on this usb 5000 DPI mouse seems to be very nice.
      I bought this awhile ago for $11.99 when it was on like a 50% sale or something, i can't remember.

anyways i had this for 1 day more than 4 months. probly just hit 4 months.
      scroll wheel broke.
      on the right side, it had a decent needle/bar/pin w/e u wana call it.
      on the left side, it was like a bar that was the size of a very small needle, shaped like a hexagon.
      needless to say... scrolling fast just isn't happening.

was playing world of warcraft, and then while in league of legends, i noticed it wasn't scrolling... not sure which game, regardless. the issue was that the left pin kinda crubled/smoth/broke the pin was as weak as tin foil!
      it looked like the needle got cut in half smoothly. weak.

scrolling fast, or putting over 2 pounds of pressure will break the scroll wheel.

---------

[​IMG]
      switched back to an old small logitech laptop mouse that i bought from walmart for my old desktop....
      small light red mouse. had such small hands back then... wireless 5 to 7 years later, and the mouse still works...
      so small , decently heavy... was only 26 bucks back then. when people say wal-mart has bad Quality, hardware...
      I think different now, or just lucky.

anyways...

I am looking for a decent sized mouse.
      Pref to have atleast 3200 DPI
      Pref to have 1 or 2 buttons on the left side.
      100 bucks or less.

Need something that i can slam on my desk when i get pissed off, and not have it break.

i would like to get wireless, or something that has a wire that won't be so darn stiff, and get stuck on my desk n stuff.

Also i could use a new mousepad, because this tennis smiley face mouse-pad is UBER old, and is folding n such.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2012
    2. james7360

james7360 New Member

Newegg.com - RAZER Naga 2012 Black 17 Buttons 1 x Wheel USB Wired Laser 5600 dpi Expert MMO Gaming Mouse
      $20 off amazing deal right there i have that mouse best mouse i have ever used you can set up macros for ever button use them in game or out of game i have lots of shortcuts/commands on mine
      fits amazing in my hand comes with diffrent side parts for larger smaller hands ect.. hands down best mouse you can buy.

Newegg.com - RAZER Naga Epic RZ01-00510100-R3U1 Black 17 Buttons 1 x Wheel USB Wired / Wireless dual mode Laser 5600 dpi Gaming Mouse
      same thing just wireless. also $20 off.

"Need something that i can slam on my desk when i get pissed off, and not have it break."
      just seen that lol
      ps: also i have a xim so i can use my mouse and keyboard with my xbox 360. and i BEAT the hell out of this mouse haven't broke it yet lol you know how it is when you die in call of duty./wow/lol/anygame lol

3. CodenameG

CodenameG New Member

i bought the little red one because it came with a laptop case thing the only difference is the one i have uses the little nano usb wireless connector that i can just leave in the port
      for like $30 and its ok, i tend to leave it in the living room so if i need it when im there i have it.

but really if i where going to use a mouse i would skip all the crap, and go with a classic. if someone comes into your home and you need to use it like a numb-chuck to defend or yourself, that mouse will go back to doing what its suppose to do, being a mouse with a scroll wheel and no other non-sense.
      Newegg.com - Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer 3.0 4PA-00003 Silver 1 x Wheel Wired Optical Mouse

4. conetopia

conetopia Banned

Newegg.com - RAZER Naga 2012 Black 17 Buttons 1 x Wheel USB Wired Laser 5600 dpi Expert MMO Gaming Mouse
      You said u got this mouse? does it come with mouse pads?
      sort of looks like it does, but doesn't say..

Newegg.com - RAZER Naga Epic RZ01-00510100-R3U1 Black 17 Buttons 1 x Wheel USB Wired / Wireless dual mode Laser 5600 dpi Gaming Mouse
      Always thought that wireless mouse was some type of Joy Stick. didn't realize it was a mouse on a charger... lol

----
      Newegg.com - Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer 3.0 4PA-00003 Silver 1 x Wheel Wired Optical Mouse
      I will keep this white basic mouse in mind, because that does look decently nice, I think I might just get 1 just to have as a backup mouse.
      Indeed it does look decent for a white mouse.

5. james7360

james7360 New Member

no mouse pad with it but i haven't used one in such a long time lol it docent need one for it to work but i guess it could always be better with one idk lol
      haha it does kinda look like a joystick :)

6. conetopia

conetopia Banned

Well I know what to put on my X-mus list...
      thanks for the replys

7. toliman

toliman Member

i have the naga "molten" edition, i use that on my desktop/games PC.
      Newegg.com - RAZER Naga Molten RZ01-00280500-R3M1 Black 17 Buttons 1 x Wheel USB Wired Laser 5600 dpi Special Edition Gaming Mouse

but just picked up the Logitech G700 wireless gaming mouse as a replacement for the laptop.
      Newegg.com - Logitech G700 Black 13 Buttons Tilt Wheel USB RF Wireless Laser 5700 dpi Gaming Mouse

prior to that, i had 3 of the wireless microsoft mouse, the arc, the optical something, etc. and a couple of the logitech gaming mice from a few years ago.

i prefer the logitech G700 at the moment, as my hand's a bit larger, and you get the same number of crazy buttons as a naga (any mouse with 5+ is absurd because you have to learn to use it.)

i paid about the same amount for both mice, about $80 or so. though, the naga isn't the wireless "epic", i might have chosen that if it were an option a year ago.