• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Multiboxing with only 1 account?

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by Zyrale, Sep 1, 2014.

1. Zyrale

Zyrale New Member

If I buy so I can use multiple bots at once. Can I then bot with more than 1 character at once on the same account?

2. Elefantbarn

Elefantbarn New Member

No, you cannot be online on more than one character at once.

3. Chesnut817

Chesnut817 Member

1 character - 1 account - 1 bot however you can have up to 8 game accounts on one B.net account.

4. Windows

Windows New Member

Yes, you can bot with more than 1 character at once on the same account.
      You can bot one account at a time with one license. Doesn't matter how many characters you have.

5. zeldrak

zeldrak Well-Known Member

Unless Blizzard has made changes, or you know some super secret way of doing so, then no you can't play more than one character on the same account. I've personally never been able to play multiple characters on the same WoW account. I only own one WoW account, and I cannot log in multiple characters on that account.

The only thing I can think of is that you're talking about more than one character on the same battle.net account. But, then again, you can have multiple WoW accounts under the same battle.net account, so yes you could play more than one character on the same battle.net account, but not the same WoW account.

6. Windows

Windows New Member

Well, I was replying to the thread starter and his English is not good ("If I buy so I can use multiple bots at once."). I am just saying it back in his own words so that he can understand.
      I just want him to buy honorbuddy because it does what he wants it to do. (Bot more than 1 character on the same acccount) The 'at once' part I think he doesn't know how to say what he really wants to say properly.

7. ryftobuddy

ryftobuddy Banned

It's pretty clear what he's trying to do, and no, he cannot do what he wants to do.

You can have 1 license logged in at a time. A license = 1 account under an email. If you have 5 licenses under a single email (ie. wow1, wow2, wow3, wow4, wow5), those all can be logged in at once, but say wow1 cannot be logged into more than once at a time.