• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] Myriad - Power Leveling Pack

Discussion in 'Neutral' started by maatuska122, Jul 29, 2015.

1. h529845274

h529845274 New Member

有问题

Booster and Noobs , Will only fly to the door, will not run to the copy of the door :Neutral 45 -> 60 in Sunken Temple。

Running into the manual will run

2. kaosh

kaosh Member

Happens same to me.. :| i will try report that for maatuska122 in skype.

3. maatuska122

maatuska122 Member Buddy Store Developer

Just checked this, blizzard has changed SubZoneId for Sunken Temple and therefore bots can't currently navigate to dungeon.

Pushing new update today

4. 3588

3588 Member

Thank you same issue.

5. Fgame

Fgame Member

how long update ?(

6. maatuska122

maatuska122 Member Buddy Store Developer

It's live now.

7. ukraine

ukraine New Member

plugin not work?

8. kaosh

kaosh Member

What plugin?

9. ukraine

ukraine New Member

10. kaosh

kaosh Member

Yes it works.

11. ukraine

ukraine New Member

in bot plugins are not displayed

12. kaosh

kaosh Member

This is not plugin..

Use Professionbuddy, and load profile from store.

13. ukraine

ukraine New Member

thank you

14. rockerc

rockerc New Member

[Myriad]: lvl 85 - 90 Instance chosen [Temple of the Jade Serpent]

There was a BUG, the final BOSS, it only stood there.

15. juhani

juhani New Member

Is there a possibility to automatically refresh the party member's names?

I'd like Myraid + HBrelog to automatically switch to my new noobs as soon as the old ones are finished.
      But in order to get things going I'll need an option with which I can change the old party names to the new ones.
      Everything else could be done with HBrelog I guess.

Is there any solution for that?

16. nekromanze

nekromanze New Member

do i need to buy twice this profile if i want to lvl up 2 rafs? ( one on each HB)

17. kodind

kodind Member

No, you get the profile on your buddy auth account. As long as your booster's and noobs' honorbuddy keys are attached to same buddy auth account, you're fine. Or if you use multisession key attached to the buddy auth account which you bought the profile on, that would be same.
      For example: i use 7 honorbuddy keys, each of them is 3*sessions, and each is attached to my buddyauth acc; that way im able to use this profile on 21 wow+hb instances while i bought the profile only once.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2016
    18. 3588

3588 Member

Hey anyone reported about lv90+ the noobs easy to die in WOD?

19. rockerc

rockerc New Member

bug

lvl 35 - 45 Instance chosen [Razorfen Down]

bug, Noob died many times, Booster did not kill the spider on the road

11.jpg - Google Drive

22.jpg - Google Drive

Neutral 94 -> 100 in Auchindoun

bug, Feral Druids booster, Has been non-stop deformation

[InteractWith-6e1574(warning) @line 1890]: The value 'DismountOrCancelShapeshift' for attribute 'PreInteractMountStrategy' is marked as obsolete: Use Dismount instead. This will be removed in the future.
      [InteractWith-6e1574(warning) @line 1940]: The value 'DismountOrCancelShapeshift' for attribute 'PreInteractMountStrategy' is marked as obsolete: Use Dismount instead. This will be removed in the future.
      [InteractWith-6e1574(warning) @line 1947]: The value 'DismountOrCancelShapeshift' for attribute 'PreInteractMountStrategy' is marked as obsolete: Use Dismount instead. This will be removed in the future.
      [InteractWith-6e1574(warning) @line 1979]: The value 'DismountOrCancelShapeshift' for attribute 'PreInteractMountStrategy' is marked as obsolete: Use Dismount instead. This will be removed in the future.
      [InteractWith-6e1574(warning) @line 1998]: The value 'DismountOrCancelShapeshift' for attribute 'PreInteractMountStrategy' is marked as obsolete: Use Dismount instead. This will be removed in the future.
      [InteractWith-6e1574(warning) @line 2017]: The value 'DismountOrCancelShapeshift' for attribute 'PreInteractMountStrategy' is marked as obsolete: Use Dismount instead. This will be removed in the future.
      [InteractWith-6e1574(warning) @line 2037]: The value 'DismountOrCancelShapeshift' for attribute 'PreInteractMountStrategy' is marked as obsolete: Use Dismount instead. This will be removed in the future.
      [InteractWith-6e1574(warning) @line 2038]: The value 'DismountOrCancelShapeshift' for attribute 'PreInteractMountStrategy' is marked as obsolete: Use Dismount instead. This will be removed in the future.
      [InteractWith-6e1574(warning) @line 2047]: The value 'DismountOrCancelShapeshift' for attribute 'PreInteractMountStrategy' is marked as obsolete: Use Dismount instead. This will be removed in the future.
      [InteractWith-6e1574(warning) @line 2051]: The value 'DismountOrCancelShapeshift' for attribute 'PreInteractMountStrategy' is marked as obsolete: Use Dismount instead. This will be removed in the future.
      [InteractWith-6e1574(warning) @line 2062]: The value 'DismountOrCancelShapeshift' for attribute 'PreInteractMountStrategy' is marked as obsolete: Use Dismount instead. This will be removed in the future.
      [InteractWith-6e1574(warning) @line 2063]: The value 'DismountOrCancelShapeshift' for attribute 'PreInteractMountStrategy' is marked as obsolete: Use Dismount instead. This will be removed in the future.
      [InteractWith-6e1574(warning) @line 2064]: The value 'DismountOrCancelShapeshift' for attribute 'PreInteractMountStrategy' is marked as obsolete: Use Dismount instead. This will be removed in the future.
      [InteractWith-6e1574(warning) @line 2065]: The value 'DismountOrCancelShapeshift' for attribute 'PreInteractMountStrategy' is marked as obsolete: Use Dismount instead. This will be removed in the future.
      [InteractWith-6e1574(warning) @line 2318]: The value 'DismountOrCancelShapeshift' for attribute 'PreInteractMountStrategy' is marked as obsolete: Use Dismount instead. This will be removed in the future.
      [InteractWith-6e1574(warning) @line 2319]: The value 'DismountOrCancelShapeshift' for attribute 'PreInteractMountStrategy' is marked as obsolete: Use Dismount instead. This will be removed in the future.
      [InteractWith-6e1574(warning) @line 2340]: The value 'DismountOrCancelShapeshift' for attribute 'PreInteractMountStrategy' is marked as obsolete: Use Dismount instead. This will be removed in the future.
      [InteractWith-6e1574(warning) @line 2347]: The value 'DismountOrCancelShapeshift' for attribute 'PreInteractMountStrategy' is marked as obsolete: Use Dismount instead. This will be removed in the future.
      [InteractWith-6e1574(warning) @line 2399]: The value 'DismountOrCancelShapeshift' for attribute 'PreInteractMountStrategy' is marked as obsolete: Use Dismount instead. This will be removed in the future.
      [InteractWith-6e1574(warning) @line 2460]: The value 'DismountOrCancelShapeshift' for attribute 'PreInteractMountStrategy' is marked as obsolete: Use Dismount instead. This will be removed in the future.
      [InteractWith-6e1574(warning) @line 2464]: The value 'DismountOrCancelShapeshift' for attribute 'PreInteractMountStrategy' is marked as obsolete: Use Dismount instead. This will be removed in the future.
      [InteractWith-6e1574(warning) @line 2479]: The value 'DismountOrCancelShapeshift' for attribute 'PreInteractMountStrategy' is marked as obsolete: Use Dismount instead. This will be removed in the future.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2016
    20. ipkis88

ipkis88 New Member

Hi.
      Started your bot yesterday with 3 dk at lvl 59 and booster my main dk 110.
      Have started about at 07:00 pm, left it for night.
      At the morning all 3 of them was 85. It was about 07:00 am.
      When i checked armory at 12:00 am they was 91 lvl.
      Came home - they are 91 lvl.

Whatta f..k?

I've bought it because was thinking that it works perfectly smooth, but.. looks like its dont.

Without RAF.

Sorry for my english.

Log file attached. One of the noobs.

Attached Files: