• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] Myriad - Power Leveling Pack

Discussion in 'Neutral' started by maatuska122, Jul 29, 2015.

1. CoreFun

CoreFun Member

In all dungeons before Sunken Temple Booster comes out immidiately after it cleans an instance. This means waiting outside some minutes.
      In the Sunken Temple and other higher level instances booster waits some to prevent dungeon blocking.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
    2. UNICLIFE1

UNICLIFE1 New Member

Hey. In 7.1.5 StyxWoW.Me.HearthstoneAreaId in orgrimar 8618. Bots stuck at set [Myriad]: Heading to bind my Hearthstone to Orgrimmar, change this. Bot bad work at 20-35 dungeon horde. 1 or 2 bots stay another bots farming. at result 1 or 2 bots 22 level another 35+ level.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
    3. maatuska122

maatuska122 Member Buddy Store Developer

Thanks for letting me know about HearthstoneAreaId, pushing new version in few mins.

I'd need to see logs about that other issue to find out a reason for such behavior.

4. CoreFun

CoreFun Member

Still doesn't works

5. CoreFun

CoreFun Member

OH SHIT !

When you getting Hearthstone and char is standing inside the inn, you get StyxWoW.Me.HearthstoneAreaId == 8618.
      If you move out character outside the inn, then Hearthstone binds to Valley of Stremgth !

6. CoreFun

CoreFun Member

Thank you for adding InstanceTimer !!!

7. Crowley

Crowley Member

Heya,
      Dunno if it's related to 7.1.5 but in the Nexus the booster doesn't clear the first room properly so noobs just stay at door the whole time. He also misses alot of mobs during the clearing

Blackrock Caverns the Booster misses ALOT of mobs causing noobs to die as they try to follow. And when they die they stay at entrance with

Code:
      Waiting for booster to get out
      Booster is a Rogue if it matters.

Edit: Meant to add that i have singular set up not to stealth aswell. He only stealths when he leaves the instance. Might want to look at unstealthing him when he re-enters an instance. That's not why he is missing mobs though since i have been cancelling stealth manually as he re-enters.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2017
    8. CoreFun

CoreFun Member

Hmm, why booster is not waiting today?

9. BlueHat

BlueHat New Member

I've noticed two small issues. Not sure if they are profile or CR problems, but I figured I'd post and see if there's anything that could be done.

1) Boosting two rogues, using singular with default settings. I've noticed that the bot uses the heirloom mount (The chaffeur) and then casts stealth as soon as its off cooldown, resulting in the bot constantly mounting and dismounting. I've tried to disable stealth through singular (Stealth set to Never), disabled spell with cooldowns of 2 or more secs (so shouldnt cast anything) and yet it still kept doing it. As soon as they reached level 10, it seems to have stopped.

There was no dismounting on their travel from SW to Westfall to start deadmines. I'll update if there are any more issues on their way 100, and when I level another set of rogues.

2) The other is that for monks, it still casts roll despite having disabled it in singular, which a a problem when they had to board the tram from SW to IF. Apart from that it was not a big deal.

Otherwise the profile works great, and has already done 10 sets of two chars without issues from 1-100.

10. CoreFun

CoreFun Member

Add an InstanceTimer PLZ !
      (10-45 lvl)

11. happel

happel New Member

-edit-
      Just wanted to edit my post to report that this works great so far. As mentioned in the OP RAF really is recommended to make it effective.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2017
    12. mhyr

mhyr Member

I had a question like 2 months ago regarding if it was possible to have the Booster use a multi-seat mount and one of the Boosties to make use of it ? This would speed up travel time (and summon time too if they have RaF).
      I have no idea if this is possible with Honorbuddy at all.

13. maatuska122

It's possible yea but I wont be adding that feature to the profile version. Would too messy / hard to make it reliable at this point.

I've been working on creating my own botbase for a while now and I'll try to add more features into that version (such as use different dungeons if we have mage booster for muuuch faster results).
      Although... converting Myriad isn't my top priority atm since profile version is working fine and I have way too many stupid ideas and open projects :c

[​IMG]

marrvin likes this.
    14. Fgame

Fgame Member

Wtf ?

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
        1.jpg
        File size:
        9.1 KB
        Views:
    15. marrvin

marrvin Member

16. marrvin

marrvin Member

Bug report:

There is a problem with 1st Boss "Wise Mari" in Jade Serpent dungeon:
      Sometimes the Booster get kicked onto a fountain ledge from the knock back effect when the bubble bursts at end of phase 1.
      Booster cannot navigate to boss from there (no path found) and stays there forever.
      Two possible solutions:
      1) bad: use CTM after Bubble Burst to reach boss
      2) better: stop attacking Wise Mari and retreat to a safe spot during NPC Cast Bubble Burst - Spell - World of Warcraft
      A good safe spot is <Hotspot X="1041.505" Y="-2575.648" Z="174.6978" /> because there are no obstacles behind booster just a closed door.

Happy fixing :)

- marrvin

17. kodind

kodind Member

Can you somehow separate noobs when they wait and use SW->Borean tundra ship? Every single time a bunch of noobs just gather reports there (getting emotions and whispers like 'reported bots' from other ppl by all of them) :( . Could you add an option to move them to Borean separately, say if a noob comes to 'wait for ship' location, then if there's other noob around, get outta there and wait for random timer, then come back, etc. Tired to level them every 3 days and to guess if they were banned of that reports :(

18. MacTepTpYIIoB

MacTepTpYIIoB New Member

When will be updated for 7.2 patch ?

19. maatuska122

There shouldn't be any changes affecting this product in 7.2

If you got some error / things not working, I need to see log :3

20. lune

lune New Member

hello i have an issue with the profile, it was working with 3 alliance char and i have several succes stories so far :D the profile is great. However i tried today since a few hour to level horde side, and the 2 "noobs" are accepting the group then they're just stcuk on "[Myriad]: Waiting for Popup window to appear" i managed somehow to unlock one of the 2 but when i stopped the issue started again