• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] Myriad - Power Leveling Pack

Discussion in 'Neutral' started by maatuska122, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Subspontaneous

Subspontaneous New Member

Hey, I am wondering if I can use this in this way.

I want to level 3 RaF's at a time as in 3 Accounts Leveling 1 Booster.
      Is that an option or no? Also I have a level 100 Enhancement Shaman. Would that dramatically increase the time it takes for my toons to level thanks.

2. maatuska122

maatuska122 Member Buddy Store Developer

Hey

If your setup is: 1 Booster and 3 accounts, everything is fine.
      You MUST have 1 booster and then 1-4 accounts you wish to level up.

Shaman is quite bad booster, not sure how much it will increase the total time but probably 1-2 hours.

3. Subspontaneous

Thank you for the information. 1-2Hours extra is not bad at all. Heck I'd take 4-5 extra hours. Looking forward to buying this once maintence is over. Ill update this with run time.

4. Subspontaneous

I suggest you take a look at Razorfen Downs (level 41). The booster hangs on the first boss until you manually move him towards it. Left my house and apparently it got stuck right after ( around 7 hours lol). Besides this love the profile.

EDIT: Apparently its a known bug since 6.0.2 GJ blizz.
      http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/12439244635

Basically the first boss does not spawn. I guess the onyl work around would be another dungeon or wait for a fix from bliz. you only get like 1/8 of a level without the dungeon complete bonus.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2015
    5. maatuska122

Hey

Just to clarify... You are talking about the first boss (spider boss) right? Because on that link they are talking about last boss not spawning :3

And does it happen on every run or just once/twice? I could try to edit profiles to have some sort of "backup plan" in this case.
      F.E if boss is not there at all and that invisible wall is still blocking our way we just move to reset dungeon, or smth like that.

6. Subspontaneous

The first boss did not spawn once. It sat in the dungeon at the first boss for over 7 hours waiting for it to spawn. I manually reset the instance 5 times and he never spawned in. I don't know if it was just bad luck with a bug or not.

Edit: The bosses name was Aarux

7. maatuska122

Hmm... If Aarux hasn't actually spawned at all then I'd call it blizzards problem but you are sure he wasn't hanging from the roof?
      When that fight starts you first have to that gong there to "summon" Aarux down, that's probably only stuff I can think that could mess it up somehow but it should still keep trying to use gong like every ~30sec or so.

Can't at least think anything from my code that would mess it up so badly but I'll add some sort of timers that makes booster to reset dungeons eventually and not afk for 7 hours at one place, no matter what they are doing :d

8. Bobbie

Bobbie New Member

First off merry christmas ;D

So the loot thing, sometimes it works sometimes it does not and I'm lost now...

So I've enabled for the followers to loot using No_Extra_Gold_Available as true.

But they're not passing, they're not needing or anything, it does nothing at all... And it disables HB looting... And it just do nothing till eventually I get the msg that everyone passed the loot...

Writing this came up to me that I'm using elvui, gonna try to turn it off, maybe ur profile do it different than HB (never had problems with dungeonbuddy + elvui for example)...

Gonna test it out, anyways sorry for the bother and not in a hurry, answer whenever you can...

9. maatuska122

Merry Christmas :3

Elvui MIGHT indeed mess it up, if you have that setting enabled this is what they do to need roll on stuff:

Code:
      Lua.DoString("GroupLootFrame1.NeedButton:Click()");

and if Elvui changes those frame names it wont work I guess

10. Bobbie

Bobbie New Member

Haha I should have stop writing when I had the thought ;D it's working fine now...

Thanks for the fast reply =) o/

11. Subspontaneous

The bot also will not kill "Grand Magus Telestra" Noobs are level 76. I do not know why i have had so many issues :/. Don't think you can do much just thought i'd let you know.

12. maatuska122

Could you give me a log from this. I should be able to tell if its my profile / blizz problem from it.

Becaude if it was waiting at boss again and boss wasn't there it would mean that boss was alive at first but resetted somehow and never spawned again.

13. maatuska122

Note for all users

If you are having problems with movement f.e bot spams "too far away" messages, fails to attack bosses, pauses movement / jumps randomly as HB thinks its stucked.

Try to do fresh install.

I've received couple of reports with bot being "laggy" and it seems like InteractWith quest behavior is messing stuff up in general.
      All issues has been resolved by fresh install.

14. getmunch

getmunch New Member

Curious why your gonna go questing 85-90. Temple of jade serpent is so face roll with any booster that has stealth.......can kill all bosses in like 7 min. And noobs can stand at entrance(and get full exp of all required kills).

15. maatuska122

If I remember correctly there was some annoying mechanism with bosses in the Temple. Some spells that hits nubs no matter where they stand etc... If this is not the case I'll add both of them.

Also... I've been working ~10hours a day on 2 new large projects, other is 1-90 RAF supported questing pack so I will just take 85-90 part from it and add it to Myriad once completed.

16. getmunch

getmunch New Member

Well boss to right if you get flying books or whatever shoots arrows.......they dont hurt though.....the middle boss that transforms into serpent dont hit mobs directly but can put fire on ground under them........maybe script to move out of it if debuff?

I burst both bosses down so fast manually that neither bosses get ability off.

I save all big cds for middle boss usually dead before transform.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2016
    17. maatuska122

Hows the last boss? He had that ability where you need to kill your own "shadow copy", right?
      Does it pull nubs right next to him or is it avoidable by range?

I can't really count on that every booster is able to burst every boss down before certain ability happens...But I will check it out :)

After loosing many high level chars in last banwave I've been working on those new projects and I'm really sorry for all users with 85-90 part taking forever.

18. getmunch

getmunch New Member

Actually ive never hit that phase in last boss........timer is decentpy long before first pull......but might want to do some testing......lvl 100 druid though had no issue........ran it prolly 100 times and never hit that phase.

19. bonsai

bonsai New Member

Really nice profile. 1-85 in approximately 13 hours with no looms and using a prot warrior to push. Everything worked great and I watched it intermittently. Very impressive. I had used Symbiotic back in the day, and this is much more efficient and effective.

All that being said, I couldn't help thinking that you were missing out on an opportunity to have the killer farm cloth simultaneously. For example, if I'm leveling a mage, and the pusher is farming cloth for the duration of the killing, I can effectively be ready to level tailoring with 90% of the mats when I hit 85.

I agree with everyone else that seeing it go to level 90 would be wonderful, but otherwise, great job and thank you!

20. Jsoggy2023

Jsoggy2023 New Member

I realize using a paladin wouldn't be very fast but I left it on from 9 pm to 330 am and I woke up cuz my computer sound went quiet and I realized it logged out. My noobs were only level 23 after 5 hours of leveling and for some reason it logged out my main. On honorbuddy it said entered too many instances. Is this possible to work around? And any way you can tell me if I set it up wrong. The booster is a level 90 ret pally and I'm boosting a monk and a Mage. I notice the noobs sit at the front of the instance. (At least what I seen when it was running stockades). And I referd these nubs. I would really like to get this running cuz I saw this profile on the buddy store and decided to do it cuz I saw 10'hours. Now the next morning the noobs are only level 23.