• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [N] 100% AFK! 1-80 Icecrown [RAF]

Discussion in 'Neutral' started by qztr, Apr 18, 2012.

1. bhlbot1

bhlbot1 New Member

This is false I run this as a 90 and it works fine.

2. SDekkers

SDekkers Member

No, the summon friend has a 30 min cd per account, if Account A (main) summoned B, B cannot summon A. only raf links can summon (B-C is not a link, A-B / A-C is)

5 can be in a group for normal party, I think XP would drop dramaticly if you convert to raid.
      At start its faster with 1+4, but after lvl 45 you get more xp with 1+2 or even 1+1, though, if you want ALL, always go 1+4 (pala at 86 and raf's at 70: 1+4 about 800xp/kill and 1+2 850xp/kill) (the XP/kill is guessed, didn't watch them 24/7)

3. Sam0883

Sam0883 Member

Can this be done on a 85 dk ? and what spec and gear. im thinking geting the gear i can from MOP to give him good stats... also how long do u think 20-80 wiil take

also is the ex better with a 85 or an 86?

Last edited: Dec 30, 2012
    4. Jason S

Jason S Banned

I dont understand... when I link my chars like this A (85) > B > C > D > E will this Icecrown method work or not? Or do I need to link them like this A (85) > B C D E (everyone is connected with A, not like B and C)? Thanks!

5. spidertopspin

spidertopspin New Member

The Anti Afk plugin is outdated i think is there another way that the raf toons will not go afk ?

6. DniWe

DniWe New Member

This is a very good leveling the AFK!! For an hour I was getting about 4 lvl (88 lvl Paladin and 1-80 lvl druid) + a lot of Frostweave Cloth.

But I had a small problem: when a character wanted to send by mail armor, instead of flying, he ran along the ground. Anyone encountered such problem?

P.S. sorry, I very bad speak English!

7. DniWe

DniWe New Member

Anti Afk plugin - working properly! Do everything as described in the first post is not looking for errors, though I could be wrong

Last edited: Dec 30, 2012
    8. Jason S

Jason S Banned

I am really disappointed with this profile... it works as intended but there are too many other enemy chars from other factions because of the Cross Realm Zones so its not really possible to do this. They go there to farm Netherweave and they are 90. With a 85 char you will be dead in seconds and you have no chance. It is better to quest in a RaF group then this method.

Are there other Elite 80 areas? If yes where? I would like to do profiles for those areas and share them here but dont know where to find a great spot with many elites.
      Does a 85 elite area exist like this type? Because then we could use our level 90s which have a chance to kill even real players with the right custom routine!

9. leonel916

leonel916 New Member

this isnt even working for me. I did everything in the instuctions. but when I start the questing file and just stands there doing nothing with sometimes trying to find some vendor. idk why

10. Dastiny

Dastiny New Member

this is a really good profile thank you very much but whenever i go out there i always see at least 2 people doing the same thing just out of curiosity is there any other places that have the same respawn time like this one?

11. Aesty

Aesty New Member

Only getting 140k XP per hour on my 49 while im using a 85 prot paladin. what am i doing wrong lol

12. BillEEEh

BillEEEh New Member

Does this work on 90 chars too?

13. SDekkers

SDekkers Member

I don't know how much 140k xp in % is, but at 49 you should at least get a level every 30-35 mins on that level, 79-80 takes 1h40m for example.
      It helps if you change to a AOE combat routine for your pally, since it kills a lot quicker then.

I'm not sure, you could try, but since the mobs are too high level I dont think it works, and even if it did, you'd end up with much less XP per kill (bigger level difference to your alt)
      Read this quote:

Last edited: Jan 1, 2013
    14. Teveel

Teveel Active Member

The lower level your booster toon is (ie. 85 instead of 90) the more xp your alts gain, considering that the respawn only happens so fast and AoE looting makes looting much quicker one can make an arguement that a low enough level toon boosting the other RAF'd toons gives a bigger xp boost as you only need enough dps to clear before a respawn occurs.
      The other consideration is that of course its easier to be ganked by a high level toon if you are low level for xp gains.

15. SDekkers

SDekkers Member

On a sidenote, when I was boosting, I froze the XP on my 86 toon to keep it from leveling itself, you can do this in Org or SW, and unless you're on a PVP server, it's profitable to do so.

16. Aesty

Aesty New Member

Will try the other CC ;)

17. Jason S

Jason S Banned

My experience with this profile is like this:

Leveling 1 level up from LvL 10 to 20: approx. every 10 minutes
      Leveling 1 level up from LvL 20 to 30: approx. every 20 minutes
      Leveling 1 level up from LvL 30 to 40: approx. every 30 minutes
      Leveling 1 level up from LvL 40 to 50: approx. every 35 minutes
      Leveling 1 level up from LvL 50 to 60: approx. every 40 minutes
      Leveling 1 level up from LvL 60 to 65: approx. every 50 minutes

Tested with a 85 Protection Paladin with TuanHA custom routine. I had luck one day to level up +40 levels without anyone annoying me... now three LvL 90s doing this shit but they dont realize that they dont get the fast XP which 85 chars get, so fucking idiots. They are for more than four days there non-stop... I normaly dont do this but I reported them because doing this 24 hours for many days without letting others a chance to do this AND doing this with a 90 char is such a fail. I fucking HATE CROSS REALM ZONES. On european/german server this profile is useless because of too many idiots.

Spotted son of a b1tch botters which have no clue how this works and camp the shit out of the area without letting others to do this:
      Zootie (Horde) on Blackrock EU.
      Unbekannt/And? (Horde) on Blackmoore EU.

18. Teveel

Teveel Active Member

Jason S, you are fairly new and don't post much but its against forum rules to report other botters like you just admitted to doing...
      Although I do agree there is a lot of idiots about don't presume just because they are there with a 90 toon its just to boost RAF alts as its also a great spot to farm some frostweave cloth up.
      I do hate CRZ too though, I'd remove the people you named in your post as well as I'm fairly sure that breaks forum rules.

19. Skettler

Skettler New Member

So if I had a 85dk on my main account and a 85 ret pally on my alt, what would be the best way to have higher level characters on my main?

Bare in mind these accounts are only raf linked.

20. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

well we normally perma banning people that are reporting fellow botters

this applies on you as well