• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [N] Felblight skinning profile revamped

Discussion in 'Farming' started by Siggen, Jul 16, 2015.

1. benztim6876

benztim6876 Member

I am also running and will give feedback compared tot he old v9 one that I was loving..

2. Siggen

Siggen Member

Please do :)

3. benztim6876

benztim6876 Member

Just a question. I notice that it has been staying int eh swamps for the last hour. What is the timing on swapping areas. Plus only have gotten 5 FelBlight in the hour it has been running. My toon is a 684 so it killing things very quickly.

4. Siggen

Siggen Member

There is no timing. It's possible that it stays there forever. Whenever it detects less than 200 kill/hour, it switches area, which means that if there's no competition you should easily be able to do over 200KPH

5 felblights is very low, but it's probably bad luck. I got 5 in 10 minutes today. However, if you want to switch area you can do it manually by loading the "Around the river" profile directly.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2015
    5. king0ftime

king0ftime New Member

Siggen thank you very much for releasing the profile so not everyone have to spend hours making waypoints.

I got banned using the profile because people watch me and I go the same way every time.

I hope this profile randomize a lot so the same patterns won't happen anymore

6. Siggen

Siggen Member

I'm sorry to hear that, I hope it wasn't your main account :/

But yes, this profile should never run the exact same path every time, so it should be harder to tell if it's a bot

7. benztim6876

benztim6876 Member

I think if someone reports you its only a 3 day ban, or you can call them and say that you were questing and someone reported you because you skinned something that they wanted.

8. Infina

Infina New Member

So there is my results with my 670 enh shammy:
      Ran it around ~4 hours
      41 felblight
      1120 raw beast hide
      trash+greenies ~700g
      no epics

And yes, whole tanaan jungle is high traffic area atm. So i wouldnt recommend using this profile fully afk. Especially at http://www.wowhead.com/quest=39582/tooth-and-claw daily.
      Thanks for sharing this, Siggen =)

9. Siggen

Siggen Member

Can you tell anything about switching areas? It's especially interesting due to the high traffic in Tanaan on your server.

10. benztim6876

benztim6876 Member

Here are my results after 6 hours

71 Felblight
      1746 Raw Beast Hide
      13 Greens

No epics

Going to let it run all night until about 5 in the morning when dailies reset and see what the results are overnight when there is not as many people on.

11. benztim6876

benztim6876 Member

Question - When you revamped it did readd the rare spawns in the area?

Also it looks like it is not killing the little mobs that are with the big spider looking things.

12. Siggen

Siggen Member

If it kills the rares? I'm pretty sure I haven't added them, but I can't check right now. If not, I'll fix it tomorrow

Yeah, it shouldn't aggro them now. Or do you mean that it aggros them, but doesn't kill them?

13. benztim6876

benztim6876 Member

Its not killing the rares. When I see one pop on the mini map I manually go kill it. There are several in the swamp, and 4 in the river area. Other than that the profiles seems to be working great.

14. Siggen

Siggen Member

Ahh. I'll fix that tomorrow. I haven't found any way to check if a rare is killed that day already, but I can atleast add them to get killed everytime it sees them

15. Infina

Infina New Member

I dont know, in my case, the profile is almost always chose "around the river". So i manually reset for "swamp". And even then after 20-30 minutes it autoswitches for "river". "River" has much higher traffic since a lot of ppl uses previous version of ur felblight profile. And btw it killes sometimes rares. Maybe coz of "kill between hotspots" option, but few mins ago killed http://www.wowhead.com/npc=92636/the-night-haunter and a bit earlier http://www.wowhead.com/npc=91093/bramblefell. Sorry for my disgusting english.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2015
    16. Siggen

Siggen Member

Hmm, if you could please posted your log here I could take a look and see why it's switching away from the swamp. The night haunter is right in it's path, so it doesn't aggo it intentionally.

17. sdslol

sdslol New Member

Main got hit with a 72 hour ban today. Ran this for 2 weeks and made over $600 USD from it.

Other accounts are still going strong.

Let's have a moment of silence for my fallen bot.

18. Siggen

Siggen Member

Nice! A 72 hours ban isn't too bad, though, considering it's your main. Glad it helped you bring in some money though ;)

19. sdslol

sdslol New Member

"Main" as in it's the only *somewhat* decently geared toon I have, I don't really play this game to much so I don't care to much :) I botted 22 hours a day so I knew it was coming sooner or later, and plus it was only 72 hours. I have 400 felblights just sitting on it, gonna continue to bot on it until it's permanently banned, I don't care.

Interestingly my 5 other toons running this profile across different servers are still unaffected.

20. benztim6876

benztim6876 Member

I switched back to the older v9 about 1 this morning and within 2 hours I was up 25 FelBlight. I have been so lucky that I have not been banned because I run it 24/7, and I have made 2 million gold from selling Felblight, Raw Beast Hide. I do spread the AH post through all my toons though so it doesnt look like I am betting.