• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [N] Pit of Saron Trash Endless Farm (Battered Hilt + WoLK Tabard Rep)

Discussion in 'Farming' started by Zikke, Apr 10, 2012.

1. Bossbot

Bossbot New Member

sry for doublepost, i hope u can help me quick :D

2. baj2k

baj2k New Member

I've been running this for about 30k+ kills and have had 5 "Hilts" drop so my drop rate is about 1 in 6k. On my server "Hilts" sell for about 12k. One thing I noticed is that on occassion if I allow my toon to Mount between hotspots he'll run through the entire instance and not fight anything even though they get the red "targeted" circle around them. He will aggro dozens of them before one finally hits him hard enough to knock him off his mount. Then he decides to do a "Custer's Last Stand" and fight 25+ mobs. Being a 399 Blood DK he actually wins some of these but, sometimes he doesn't, and then he dies and can't get back in the instance and eventually gets disconnected. I disabled "mounting" and this stopped and it and didn't really slow down the kill rate much since it's such a small instance.

The problem I'm having now is at least once every 2 - 8 hours for no good reason he just stops fighting in the middle of a battle and let's a bunch of "pussy" mobs beat him to death. It's completely random. I've had him kill 2k without a problem and mob 2001 kicks his ass and I've and it happen in the low 100's. For me a 80% of the time it will run for 8 hours without a problem, the other 20% ends in death and/or disconnections. I had to disable all plugins to get this stabalized to the 80% range, before it was like 50-50%. I suspect that the "buggy" Lootfilter was at the root of most of the problem but it still happens, much less frequently though, since I disabled LF.

Anyway great profile if you can handle the glitches. It's a real money maker when it's running... and a word of advice... you're going to get a ton of good Green, some Blue, and the occassional Purple, BoE gear, and Frostweave Cloth coming out your ears. Don't get too greedy in the AH running too many auctions at once or you'll likely get banned... don't say I didn't warn you... :cool:

Last edited: Jul 4, 2012
    3. InLikeFlint

InLikeFlint New Member

Anyone else have a problem where when the bot dies it can't find its way back to the instance?

4. scrypto

scrypto New Member

same her just realized :( keep stucks

5. xwozone

xwozone Active Member

Ive got a warlock 498 in PVE gear, hunter in PVP gear 490, druid PPV gear 490 and a priest PVP gear 490. Would they have any issues? I would love to send 3 of these guys into it and have them all 3 farm. Should i just level a pally and get him some PVP gear? Or it would be faster to just level a DK.

6. reptyl

reptyl Member

"No known issues"

Ehm, there's this big one I really don't get how you could have missed... It can't find back when it dies O_O

7. krusty123

krusty123 New Member

Exactly :(

8. ripptyd

ripptyd Member

My pally has all PvP gear. As long as you spec him in PvE, he should be fine. Mine had crazy issues in my usual PvP spec. But my Ret set is only Ruthless. I heal 90% of the time I play. It can be done in Ruthless, there are just some close calls I noticed. And that's while using Singular for the class. I've yet to find a really good Ret CC that will control movement as well.

9. krusty123

krusty123 New Member

Is this working for anyone?

10. Quadroon

Quadroon Member

This profile is a thing of beauty. Thank you SO much for making this. Using a blood DK (ilvl 384 or around there) with Singular (though I can't get it to go into instance rotation I get errors when I try to change that), only died I think once to just a bad pull while I wasn't at the computer. Gotten 1 hilt and its yeah, it is just wonderful. Great job on this :D

11. Koalemos

Koalemos New Member

Working well for a ret paladin at 390 but I sure with there was a better CC out there unless I just haven't found it.

No deaths yet but it just kills a lot slower than I can by hand. With trash drops it's coming up to about 500g/hour so it's not too bad for as well as it's working afk.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2012
    12. krusty123

krusty123 New Member

Mine just dc/crash/cant find the way back to the instance etc.. tried it 2 night, woke up with half bags and dc/errors...

Update:

Tried it again and it still dont work.. after 1 run he goes out and does nothing, and I get DC'd because of AFK

Last edited: Jul 15, 2012
    13. shockingcel

shockingcel Member

what instance do i need to go into? whats it called and wheres it located?

14. Koalemos

Koalemos New Member

Pit of Saron. It's out by ICC in Northrend

15. krusty123

krusty123 New Member

Really how are you getting this to work? Im using a retri paladin 398 ilvl, When I woke up today I had 42 deaths and like 1500 kills. Been running it for a while during the day now and when I came back the bot had DC'd because it couldnt find the way back to the instance when the bot had died...

Last edited: Jul 16, 2012
    16. Quadroon

Quadroon Member

Well, I'm using a tank spec personally. It might be slower than a dps rotation and spec, but I don't die (save for those unfortunate caster pats and I'm not around the comp to make it DG something to me) and it goes slow enough that I dont get the "entered too many instances" thing. I have it set to use no mount, 100 loot radius, uh 25 pull radius I think, and what CC are you using trozen? I am using Singular for my Blood DK since the targeting/facing/movement is pretty necessary in there.

I'm no wizard with HB that's for sure lol, but if other ret pallies are doing it, it might just be one or two settings that need tweaking? I should try it on my ret and see how it goes but her gear is lacking ... can't win any dang RF loot so I'm afraid she'd get beaten kinda easily to give you a head's up :-\

17. krusty123

krusty123 New Member

Using singular and it's still dieing.. like 10deaths/hour and sometimes it cant find the way back to the instance and DC'ing

18. atg68

atg68 New Member

i run this all the time on my 380+ pvp geared warrior with singular. he dies once in ever 2000+ kills maybe.. i can leave this overnight and wake up next morning and he's still running most of the time. amazing work.

19. Quadroon

Quadroon Member

I know he said that it's based on hoping you don't die since it's not the profile or cc that causes the issue of not finding the instance. I think it was dealing with the mesh and HB2 itself or whatnot. (Mind you I am a major newbie to this just slowly learning how things actually work lol).

You have Singular set to target, and do movement? (And making sure its on Questing bot?) (that helped me a bit since it didn't go to the casters all the time til I set that), uh ... I never use the mail to or repair stuff since I have the engi-bots to repair and a MOLL-E and use loot filter to delete grays. Seems like with your ilvl you should be fine, but why not try it with a prot spec in dps gear and see if that helps at all? As for the can't find the instance and DCing yeah you just have to manually get back and restart it. I wish I could help more, I just know how my stuff is set, so thats all I can really offer :(

20. Koalemos

Koalemos New Member

I use the FPS cc for my paladin. Singular didn't have the settings to do AoE properly for me. Now if only there was a way to get the tundra mammoth to work again.