• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [N - PvP] w00ts COMPLETE - All New BG Profiles

Discussion in 'Archives' started by w00tsauce, Sep 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. w00tsauce

w00tsauce New Member

w00ts COMPLETE
      Featuring new neutral profiles for all BGs

-----------------------------------------------

Tired of running step in step with the other botters and running the very bottish crappy default profiles? Well so was I.

I went through and created all new hotspots for each any every BG. If you find a problem, PLEASE tell me in DETAIL (screen shots help too) what happened and with what profile so I can get it fixed asap. If you just post "Profile is broken" or something of the sort, it will be ignored.

Over the next month I will post several profiles for each BG so you have choices.

We profile/plugin/cc creators do not get paid to do what we do. We do it because we enjoy doing it and we like supporting this community. If you want to pay us back, you know how you can do it. *Hint: The little sheriff looking star at the bottom left of this post* :p

HOW TO USE THESE PROFILES

1) Download the profiles below that you wish to use.

2) Rename profiles to default names by removing the "w00ts - " (example: w00ts - AB.xml to just AB.xml). If you downloaded the .zip containing all the profiles, you will not need to rename anything, just need to copy those and replace the default profiles.

3) Move my profiles to the Default Profile folder inside your HB folder, and replace the default ones. Do NOT delete the profiles with the full BG name (example: ArathiBasin) as those are for BGBot[Beta].

4) These profiles are for PvP mode only, they will not work for BGBot[Beta]
      Known Mesh/HB Issues
      These are issues with either HB itself or the mesh. Issues are not related to the profiles.

1) The bot does not attack anyone. This is most likely a CC issue. Try changing CC's.
      2) In the EotS starting bubble, the bot trips out like he just took a hit of acid. I assume this to be an issue with HB itself.
      3) Any objects that the bot runs into. ex: Spikes, trees, braziers, bridges, corner of buildings. These are mesh issues.

If at any time you know you have run into a mesh issue, please take the time and post it HERE so it can get fixed.
      Updates

Aug 9 2011 - (ALL) - Today I uploaded new PvP profiles. Some profiles have little to no changes (as I didn't see any being needed) and a couple completely revamped. Some of the profiles have been tested more than others. Know that some times you have to test things a trillion times before you find some of the problems, so if you find any at all, let me know asap in detail so I can fix them. WSG always seems to cause the most problems so I will test it more over the next couple of days and make any changes that I see are needed. Added a .zip containing all of the PvP profiles(except the AV_NoHordeBaseHotSpot).

Aug 26 2011 - (AV) - Uploaded a AV profile that has the Horde base hotspot removed. Many of you may have noticed that as soon as you pass through that building and get ready to enter the Horde base area, you will get stuck on a brazier and HB just cannot figure out how to get away from it. This profile is for that. So know.... You will NOT go near the main Horde base. Be sure to rename the profile to just AV.xml

Start on page 43 for comments starting after new updates.

Enjoy =D

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 30, 2011
      LAP87, UndiluteD, vboom and 5 others like this.
    2. gimik

gimik New Member

Thanks for the release, i'll test the AV profile as soon as this BG is over = )

3. gimik

gimik New Member

Keep getting error when i try to load the profile it says
      Code:
      The 'SubProfile' start tag on line 2 does not match the end tag of 'SubProfile'. Line 25. position 5

4. Qurkoz

Qurkoz New Member

Thanks you this grate release!

5. gimik

gimik New Member

Can you please fix the tags? I'd like to test this profile = D

6. w00tsauce

w00tsauce New Member

Holy hell. I am sorry. I made a stupid mistake and didnt add the </SubProfile> tag to the end.

All profiles have been fixed. Sorry for the error.

7. gimik

gimik New Member

Testing now.

8. gimik

gimik New Member

So far i really like it, it doesn't get stuck anywhere (so far) and i like the route it takes it's somewhat off to the side so you don't get constantly raped trying to proceed down South.

9. bambi_1978

bambi_1978 Member

I'll give these a run tomorrow and see how they go, only need about 25k more honor to get last bit of gear for my dk

10. w00tsauce

w00tsauce New Member

Glad your liking it. If you see any problems or have any suggestions for changes, feel free to let me know.

11. Daerken

Daerken New Member

Ok, so I'll make my first post here to give some feedback on a really promising profile.

I decided to go hard on it from the start, watched it as it entered AB and did what it's supposed to. Took good paths, even though there was a lock doing exactly the same stuff ;)
      So, I had good faith that it would work out fine. I decided to try it and let it run overnight, only to be surprised when I got back: Honorbuddy had crashed. I have no clue why, but I imagine it being
      upon leaving the battleground, I just wouldn't teleport out and got DCd in the game and that crashed Honorbuddy. I put it back up, went back to sleep for a few hours and it had crashed again, doing randoms just like before.

Now, I can't tell the exact reason for this though, since I wasn't there watching. So I decided to watch the bot as it did a random for me. Got into WSG and things seemed to be going smoothly, but all of a sudden he wanted to go into a tree. I tried getting him away from there, but the bot just went back and back and back just to that tree. I tried going around it and do the pathing for it, but it didn't want to continue. It was like that was the end for the pathing, or inside the tree.
      I had to stop the bot and do the BG myself.

I don't know now what caused the crashes either, since I had to run it by myself. But can it be a problem with Experimental pathing? Heard there were some troubles with it in other profiles.

Appreciate the work on thse though, hopefully it'll be just perfect in the end :)

12. bambi_1978

bambi_1978 Member

I found it done that 2 in Wsg the tree just down from the alliance house on the left

13. Daerken

Daerken New Member

Also, found a spot where you stuck if you are mounted in IoC, when you ress in the middle, the character goes under those pipes. If you are mounted he doesn't get through, but he will get off the mount and walk under it though. So not a really massive problem.

14. cawpet

cawpet Member

I can only suggest that either you guys have experimental pathing and the creator had it disabled or vice versa.

15. Daerken

Daerken New Member

Tried turning experimental pathing and got a random Honorbuddy crash. I have no clue myself what is causing the crashes. I'm using Mr. HonorCap as a plugin, that's all.

16. gbriche

gbriche New Member

Quick Question. Can you run random BG's with these profiles. Cause it looks to me like you must load each profile for each BG? Maybe you have the AV profile loaded in WSG lol.

17. Daerken

Daerken New Member

It is just the same as with the default BG profiles, which I run random with without any problems. There's an option in HB for "Random Battleground", which I guess pretty much means: select the right profile for the BG you end up in.

18. gbriche

gbriche New Member

Ahh, so you just delete the default profiles in your folder and HB knows to load each specific custom profile depending on which BG you enter? Do the new profiles have to have to same name as the default ones for HB to switch to them?

19. w00tsauce

w00tsauce New Member

I do believe that they will need to be renamed to match the originals to work correctly with Random BGs. I dont know for sure tho as I havnt tried to run randoms yet and my servers are down at the moment.

I have corrected IoC by adding blackspots in the water that cover the pipe area's and it should fix the problem. Also changed the hotspots on Alliance side near the buildings, hopefully fixes the tree problem. Im not able to test these at the moment because of servers down, but once they are up I will give them a run.

If anyones servers are up and you go to test these, please let me know if the problems still occur.

20. Lockwood

Lockwood Member

I presume that it's not alliance/horde Bias?

They can be used for either? Keen to use your WSG one this upcoming weekend.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.