• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [N - Rep] Magisters' Terrace Endless Farm

Discussion in 'Neutral' started by Zikke, Dec 27, 2011.

1. Vastator

Vastator Member

This time, I walked away from the computer for about 30 mins while my character was in the instance, and when I returned I was at Eversong Woods fighting the guards (I'm alliance). Not good... not good at all. How the hell did this thing make it to Eversong Woods???

2. Vastator

Vastator Member

After getting the "You have entered too many instances recently", it mounts up, travels to the Blood Elf starting zone where it dies from Fatigue. Why is it doing this? Can you get it to where it doesn't go there? Here's the log:

12:25:29 PM:046] Goal: Moving to <124.7295, -9.763638, -2.813337>
      [12:25:29 PM:046] Activity: Loading Tile/s
      [12:25:39 PM:218] Mounting: Mechano-Hog
      [12:25:41 PM:687] Spell_C::CastSpell(32223, 0, 0x0, 0) [2797]
      [12:25:52 PM:156] Stop called!
      [12:25:52 PM:187] Activity: Honorbuddy Stopped

3. baj2k

baj2k New Member

You're running thru the instance too fast. You can only run WoW instances 5 times per hour. Try adding a "Wait Time" to the profile right after you enter.

Find this line in the profile...

<CustomBehavior File="MyCTM" X="12882.39" Y="-7341.651" Z="67.38147" /> <!-- moves into MT instance portal if not already inside -->

and add the following line right after it on a new line. Then save the Profile and restart.

<CustomBehavior File="WaitTimer" WaitTime="60000" />

This above adds one minute of delay time. So you'll enter the instance and stand there doing nothing for 1 minute before you start. Your just killing time... This helps you ensure you have no runs under 12 minutes. You may need to time your run-thru a few times to make sure you don't ever do it faster than 12 minutes (5 x 12 = 60 minutes) and adjust the waittime up or down accordingly.

TIP: WaitTime="60000" = 1 minute, 120000 = 2 minutes, and 180000 = 3 minutes and so on.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2012
    4. buntaro

buntaro New Member

You can enable mob looting by doing following: change LootMobs="False" to LootMobs="True" (if you open the profile with Notepad++, it's line 56)

Also, another tweak. You might want change <SellGreen>True</SellGreen> to <SellGreen>False</SellGreen>

I went into instance on my 82 warrior and since the profile by default was set to sell greens it vendored half of my off-set. Thank you for the profile, I was looking for something like this.

5. soulravager

soulravager Active Member

Do you still need to do the quests to enter Heroic?

edit: nope :)

edit2: yes, I had it on Dungeon Difficulty: 5 man Heroic, but yet it's blue drops and DBM writes "Normal - boss name"

You just have to run it one time to complete the quest "Hard to Kill!"(you get it inside).

Last edited: Jul 15, 2012
    6. soulravager

It works great, EXCEPT sometimes vs ranged mobs, my Rogue just stays like 10 yards away and can't attack it, so I have to watch him and manually move.

7. Koalemos

Koalemos New Member

That would be a CC issue

8. HBLogan

HBLogan New Member

My paladin destroys with this profile. The only problem I have is that it keeps auto equiping low blue level crap... I have 390 ilvl epics and it keeps changing it for low level blues... I have AutoEquip2 turned off, so I dont know what the problem is. Not only that but its not even the right gear for my spec...

9. soulravager

Trying to start with Questing bot:
      Nothing more to do. Stopping bot

Silly me.. im exalted already :)

Last edited: Jul 17, 2012
    10. Simon1900

Simon1900 New Member

Testing it now on my DK. So far so great. But it skips sometimes some mobs... If the mobs dosen't attack my char, then he will just skip the mobs...

11. Koalemos

Koalemos New Member

Mine was doing that a bit too. I think it has to do with the vendor not accepting the sell junk option fast enough and the game thinking you're right clicking it to equip it because it did it as I was selling the drops.

12. Lokhan

Lokhan Member

For me, the bot will not move inside the instance. If I take it outside, It mounts up and goes around to the back of the instance and just sits there.

Attached Files:

13. buntaro

buntaro New Member

@Lokhan, according to your log you started the profile in Nethersorm, no surprise it failed to do anything. You were in a wrong zone. Move your toon to Isle of Quel'Danas.

14. mspropst

mspropst Member

Just wanted to say thanks again for this and your other profiles Zikke!

This may have been your first I stumbled upon which lead me to all the others, I got started with this rep and then got distracted and went and did a bunch of the others. Thanks!

15. would be nice if u could make this profile to ignore small wyrmlike mobs before 2 boss ,who float in the air

16. perryjo17

perryjo17 New Member

Warning: This profile will take gear off your toon and vendor it. Just had to have 4 items restored. I had it set to looting, for making gold. I have now went in and modified the code, removing the vendor and setting it to "not sell", would prefer to vendor myself if it's going to sell my heroic gear. Will test it again and see if I am having the same problem.

Edit: Possibly my fault it vendored my heroic gear. I had set it to vendor purples, not knowing that it sometimes equips the gear it loots. I have now changed it back to not vendoring purples, but vendoring everything else. Hopefully that solved the problem. Will post back with results.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2012
    17. Klikken

Klikken New Member

18. change1378

change1378 New Member

by using this profile after 5 runs it decided to swim from quel'danas to silvermoon.

19. wtg001

wtg001 Member

Silly question, do I use this with Grind Bot?

20. Croga

Croga Well-Known Member

Read the opening post please mate. It says there that it runs in Questing.