• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [N] The Everbloom Raw Gold Farm

Discussion in 'Farming' started by fandig2, Aug 2, 2016.

1. Suarnix

Suarnix Member

Yeah already fixed that by clean install. I've also encountered other problems like the bot doing only one pull, not running out of silence and not waiting if he finished the instance in less than six minutes. I don't have the logs now because of the new install but if I'll run into this problem again I should be able to upload the logs. Perhaps it's not profile but the bot problem because after fresh install everything goes smooth for like 2 hours.

2. DesBR

DesBR New Member

1000-1500pr/h (Heroic / Mythic: does not metter.)
      BDK 815. :(

3. seksdragirap

seksdragirap New Member

they nerfed it? :(

4. DesBR

DesBR New Member

looks right.. :(
      i can't grind more, then 2000 g/h

5. greken91

greken91 Member

hmm.. i just woke up after a night of using the profile and i had 4000g/h but maybe they nerfed it while i was using it so it didnt affect me?

6. hightower

hightower New Member

Hi i tried this profile today but when i went in with m 110 Deamonhunter the mobs just loot 4 grey items with gave me ~40 Gold.... then it was over and the next run started... idk if i have done something wrong here... but is it possible that Blizz nerfed the drops to avoid botting in Evergreen?

Got 832 GS and running through the Mythic Evergreen without any drop just 40 Gold from grey items...
      Hope you can help me out there !

7. zzeb

zzeb New Member

2 accs were banned today

8. veon

veon New Member

Found the problem with line 155, patrols has a knockback and occasionally would back you into the corner, making you unable to move.

9. Mar24

Mar24 New Member

Tested in hand mode. NOT nerfed! 1 run 53 seeds *5.25g each + other trash and few greens. soooooo/// BUT so small amount of ppl (bots running there.) about 10 familiar names there. and not so much skeletons as usual .what means not much players killed there. suspicios right?
      If you have a small amount of seeds you probably set dungeon dificulty to normal. i am not saying you have curvy hands. sometimes it drops randomly without your actions. just check it and re-enter dungeon with reseting it (must be dne automaticaly when you change dificulty).
      Also ppl write at page 92-94 of this thread how to clean your game cache . it`s needed to fix some kind of bug when you not pick up loot propo\erly or just dont get it. try al this
      For guys that been hited tonight i`m so sorry about your loss .
      EDIT: after this night 2/5 my bots died. waiting results ...

Last edited: Oct 5, 2016
    10. andreyrj

andreyrj New Member

lost one account too(((
      Too many bots at Everbloom.

11. RubyWep

RubyWep Member

I'm trying to figure out how I got banned twice.. am I farming this too quickly after account creation? I ran the default 100-110 profile right away and then went straight into farming legion hardcore 1.3 and twice by the time I had got to about 200k I got banned.

edit: I see there are lots of ban reports

12. Mar24

Mar24 New Member

in every expansion appears a farm spot that runing with fucking a lot of live players , and they just report you! report report report and then go autofilter/autocheck on your bot. this problem is so uncovered cause yoou run out of instance 10 times at hour. so if player just stand there for 15 min he will know you are bot, thats all. if there be banwave we all marked this day in calender with black stripe in corner. same you can see at firelands enter . But for firelands you can use DK death gates, so almost no one see you in acherus because NEW acherus go to legion and all 110 lvl DK go there instead of old area, that will be abandoned for public forever now.
      So if you get banned there so often you need to change location and farm method.
      Mention: do you see bot train that go to same vendor?) that LOL same coordinates pixel to pixel :) funny.
      IF my bots survive till next mondey come, they will change farmspot, but for now it`s suicide boting spot.
      and what i have say about profile.
      1) awesome
      2) need option for mamoth vendoring when free bag alots < 15 ,and not after every run ends, before living instance
      3) i changed instance timer to 375 seconds but still get locked at number of instance per hour. i think there is other filter/restriction in WoW client when yoou enter to many dungeons in 3.5 hours. according to logs thats time i get locked if non stop running (you know greed etc.)
      4) need randomizer to instance entering coordinates, like it`s done whene you get locked and run a bit away from enter. that will be looked like "" i`m not bot guys! i`m not with theme"
      5) probably need to add one more PULL point because whene you get first pack it`s so big that some mobs return to their spots! bot just don`t agro theme. less mobs=less profit. I think that will not hit hard dungeon clearing time, cause a lots of bots after world quest even overpowered for it.
      6) for more human-like actions i can imagine that bot run instance with randomized pull order .
      EXP1: bot enters dungeon----> randomizer say him run pull 1 ----> bot run as usual in profile. all OK
      EXP2: bot enter dungeon ----> randomizer say him run pull 2 ----> bot run right. than return to usual run and after jumping from the balcony go to exit dungeon. all OK
      (sounds like crazy shit, but that will be more clever humanlike actions, even if there only 2 "ways" that bot run )
      after all i wrote i say THANK YOU for your profile. +REP

Last edited: Oct 5, 2016
    13. Farm2live

Farm2live New Member

Same here (EU) lost 3/3 running this profile.

Well may move to an other place now :)

14. Eragon1369

Eragon1369 Member

so this profile is safe or not ?

15. Lais

Lais Member

running 10 24/7 without bans

16. tokikime

tokikime New Member

17. Fora

Fora New Member

Nerfed ? Im getting crap loot atm, 1.5k/h.

18. liuchang8am

liuchang8am New Member

Confirm nerfed. Although still getting same amount of seeds, the seeds sell very cheap now. Getting around 2kg/h when stable. But this profile is good in a way that you won't get reported by other players if you are a DK using DeathGate. Any other good farming dungeons ??

19. Raaz

Raaz Member

Yup seeds are now 25G per stack. was 256G per stack

20. liuchang8am

liuchang8am New Member

It's not safe, I've got 3 banned.